GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Since it talk about rumors, For who He posted tht? Fans? :lol:

Edit: N' what rumors?

Wellll, seems i accidentally stumbled upon some weirdo stuff that's going on between Meegan and some Instagram girls who are spreading lies and rumours about her again. That's what it's about. 

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wellll, seems i accidentally stumbled upon some weirdo stuff that's going on between Meegan and some Instagram girls who are spreading lies and rumours about her again. That's what it's about. 

When I first saw Slash's post and all the hearts from Meegan I thought it was some sort thing between them  and ..... oh never mind, you know where my mind went. But, yes there has been a lot of hate since Meegan's pictures from Japan started.   What do these girls think?  Slash is going to read their posts and dump Megan?  Imagine how her kids feel.  

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

When I first saw Slash's post and all the hearts from Meegan I thought it was some sort thing between them  and ..... oh never mind, you know where my mind went. But, yes there has been a lot of hate since Meegan's pictures from Japan started.   What do these girls think?  Slash is going to read their posts and dump Megan?  Imagine how her kids feel.  

This is kinda like, Wht this Line up haters think? Axl is going to read their comments N' dump Richard Ferrer Reese (Without reason)? Imagine How Axl N' They feel

• Like 1

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

This is kinda like, Wht this Line up haters think? Axl is going to read their comments N' dump Richard Ferrer Reese (Without reason)? Imagine How Axl N' They feel

:awesomeface:

7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I've never seen what these girls have put about her tbh. Only thing I've ever seen is a couple of Axl fans went on Perlas Instagram and it was really funny. Shouldn't laugh but whoever those two fan/trolls were they were very funny :lol:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:awesomeface:

I've never seen what these girls have put about her tbh. Only thing I've ever seen is a couple of Axl fans went on Perlas Instagram and it was really funny. Shouldn't laugh but whoever those two fan/trolls were they were very funny :lol:

What2? Tell Me

If I were Susan Id start asking some questions.

Like "hey Duff, how come every time I see a picture of you on tour without me you have a bandana covering up your neck? Hmmmm" 

Really if it were me I'd just fly into a jealous  fit without asking anything first. It's why my husband isn't talking to me atm, oh well :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If I were Susan Id start asking some questions.

Like "hey Duff, how come every time I see a picture of you on tour without me you have a bandana covering up your neck? Hmmmm" 

Really if it were me I'd just fly into a jealous  fit without asking anything first. It's why my husband isn't talking to me atm, oh well :lol:

I dont get it Is bandana around the neck has any means? :wacko:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

WTF??? What's going on there? :blink:

Ok ladies... sitting here watching some of the Axl ACDC videos and was wondering am I the only one who finds him singing songs like Shook Me All Night Long, Dirty Deeds and TNT, reminiscent of the younger, more dangerous Axl, but now the more mature Axl with an extremely evil, sexy glint in his eye while singing them incredibly sexy as hell? :heart:

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Ok ladies... sitting here watching some of the Axl ACDC videos and was wondering am I the only one who finds him singing songs like Shook Me All Night Long, Dirty Deeds and TNT, reminiscent of the younger, more dangerous Axl, but now the more mature Axl with an extremely evil, sexy glint in his eye while singing them incredibly sexy as hell? :heart:

I think the Dirty Deeds walk is the sexiest thing on earth. I bought my tickets to Axl/DC specifically at the end of the catwalk just to see it in person (though it was slightly ruined by the stupid flannel shirt tied around his waist because you couldn't see his ass). The whole Axl/DC experience brought out the best of him on so many levels. So, to answer your question, yes I agree.   :drool::drool::drool:

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I think the Dirty Deeds walk is the sexiest thing on earth. I bought my tickets to Axl/DC specifically at the end of the catwalk just to see it in person (though it was slightly ruined by the stupid flannel shirt tied around his waist because you couldn't see his ass). The whole Axl/DC experience brought out the best of him on so many levels. So, to answer your question, yes I agree.   :drool::drool::drool:

just about gave my mom a heart attack, she came around the corner and saw me, tablet in hand dancing around like some closeted stripper...:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I thought Fernando was already married. 

Wonder if GnR are playing at the wedding? 

Imagine this place if they do take a break to play Fernandos wedding :lol:

I thought so too until I found that bit of info. On the Knott page it says it's going to be in Brasil but on the reservation page it says Texas, so a little confusing information so the fans don't find out about it maybe.

3 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

out of likes... good job;)

Me too, out of likes.

• Like 1