China Exchange: 60 Minutes with Axl Rose

Another fan who was at the event just said on twitter that Axl was half an hour late (but it wasn't his fault) and that Axl talked about the reunion saying that he was pleased with how it's turned out.

• Like 2

I knew you people would freak :lol:

" Potential European tour dates... That all's not joy and light with Slash. That he'd rather make music for films than be in G'n'R.... That he's enjoying the ACDC time etc... "

Things aren't all that great with slash. It's a cash grab. Headlines from alt nation and other sources will confirm this in the coming days..

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I knew you people would freak :lol:

" Potential European tour dates... That all's not joy and light with Slash. That he'd rather make music for films than be in G'n'R.... That he's enjoying the ACDC time etc... "

Things aren't all that great with slash. It's a cash grab. Headlines from alt nation and other sources will confirm this in the coming days..

You know there is literally no way he actually said that right?

• Like 3

Just now, tsinindy said:

I agree - the one video we have of the interview shows Axl saying how he played Coma to make Slash happy. I don't think he would go from that to stating the above statements. 

Just now, tsinindy said:

I wasn't there. There's no video from this other than the one 10 second clip. I'm not sure what was said. Even when axl does talk this thing and any information is getting concealed..

Just now, Asia said:

This! Regardless of what the truth is I don't believe Axl would speak publicly and right before the tour that he and Slash aren't friends and the whole thing is a cash grab. Also in the only question and answer we've seen from this interview he was very positive towards Slash (he likes playing Coma cause it makes Slash happy). Plus if they weren't friends what was Slash doing flying across the globe to see Axl perform in London?

Can anyone like this post for me? I am out of likes.

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

I wasn't there. There's no video from this other than the one 10 second clip. I'm not sure what was said. Even when axl does talk this thing and any information is getting concealed..

I understand, but use your brain....there's no way Axl said that today, none.  

• Like 2