Poll for Europeans...

Snake-Pit

Do you care about the EU, please state if your day to day life is being troubled by the EU and PLEASE! Please state what country you're in.  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Strange Broue

Read my fucking post. My point is that Germany should exit the EU and let all the other states handle their problems themselves. Taking german money and complaining about them wanting it back is hipocrit. Lets see how well greece will get money on the financial markets. 

Plus its certainly not the poor workers that are serving burgers and french fries that give germany an advantage to other states. Its the high quality products that need highly qualified people.

Tell me one thing the greek economy has? Nothing. That aint germanys fault. Thats called competeition. Tourism maybe but the sun is shining elsewhere too. 

As for the immigrants and turkey. Nobody wants them. Those are criminal lazy bastards. Turkish people live here for decades. Germany provides free education (even up to master degrees) and they still act as if they never had a chance. Driving taxis and selling stolen mobile phones out of their trunks. Since we let them in the crime numbers are growing. As I said as long as people see themselves as german or british a european state will not work so immigration is a tool to dissolve the national spirit in a forced multi cultural society.

50 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

As I said as long as people see themselves as german or british a european state will not work so immigration is a tool to dissolve the national spirit in a forced multi cultural society.

That was a conspiracy theory I had not heard before. Do many people in Germany believe the EU allows immigration to dilute ethnicicities in Europe so as to force more unity?

1 hour ago, JeanGenie said:

I dont know. I once mentioned the book of the former german foreign secretary joschka fischer who stated that in order to maintain peace in europe the germans need to be diluted by slow but constant immigration.

Hardly basis for stating that the EU's plan with immigration is to dilute national ethnicicities so as to make the EU consist of more similar peoples, is it?

17 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Hardly basis for stating that the EU's plan with immigration is to dilute national ethnicicities so as to make the EU consist of more similar peoples, is it?

I can state whatever the fuck I want. Thats exactly my impression. 

We decide on something, leave it lying around and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back. - Jean Claude Juncker

But quite a lot of religious folk are pretty conservative. It's weird once they filled the country immigrants they lost the election. But again they paid for everything with borrowed money. So in the EU the UK is just not a real country. In 30 years it will just be Europe. And there will be problems like in the US. But maybe we will develop the same kind of can do attitude and positive attitude. I just feel like there's a darkness and bitterness looming. 

Importing people to steal our dole checks. 

What's weird is that England is seen as good. I guess in India they  don't have toilets or clean water. 

I'm not sure why England is decent as we don't do much. 

But it can't last. Maybe we need people with lower expectations. Everyone in England expects a very high standard of living for doing very little. 

We have a system and mechanisms to burn oil. And we have oil. Bought with borrowed money.  But how long will it last. The ship is going down and then everyone will run away to somewhere else. 

The EU is bigger than GB; but GB is blind to the EU because GB's an island.

It's like GB looks like the EU but can't see it.

Also, right now, the Queen's having something big in her honor in central London on TV live right now...

It's pretty much like any other European city except bigger.

Edited by Snake-Pit

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I watched some of these debates last night and I honestly hate both sides about equally.

Floating voter?

Why can't you, while you can, on a weekend perhaps (Or whenever you're not earning your keep at your job or whatever), head down to somewhere on the continent via Dover, like, go by road, through our own slice of the EU, while you can... then take that 90 minute ferry ride, in your car/or in a rental 'have fun'; drive to Paris, drive to Brussels (head of the EU for all I care); drive to Amsterdam and be treated to a break from having to hear about the EU... but; I recommend doing that to put home into perspective, and I'm an English born British Patriot fan or the Anglosphere long live and love Westminster & Soho kind of guy.. So trust me... I don't want GB to turn into Belgium, dull, boring, and isolated. Keeping GB in 'the game' could also prevent the weird keys of power being out of GB's control.. Just saying see what I've seen, be where I have been. If you can.

Edited by Snake-Pit

On 6/9/2016 at 5:31 AM, Strange Broue said:

Yes

Hungary (but i will move from here in 3-4 years to Finland)

I'm specifically worried about how the leaders of the European Union handle this recent migration crisis. Seems like they completely ignore what the majority of the citizens of the EU wants. Not to mention the problematic policies regarding to the economy, social politics, working conditions etc.

I'm also worried about my home country, because we've got leaders whom will try to force Hungary to "quit" after the money support from the EU ends (around 2020). If a referendum happens when the people have to vote if they want to stay in the EU or they want the country to quit, the majority will choose to quit, because the aforementioned problems in the EU leadership, not to mention that the public sentiment is that the EU STEALS from us and the EU is bad for us. (which is a flat out bullshit since we take more from the membership than what we give...) People are brainwashed on every side and it's hard to tell what will happen after 2020 so i've decided to move out before things going more uglier. If the money support ends, this country will need "scapegoats" and if we quit, then people start to turn against each other.  Another big problem that there's hardly an alternative of what we have now, because the opposition parties are straight out idiots aand they tend to support the neo liberal tendencies , therefore the country is also fed up with them

Here's a decent article (with a little liberal bias, though) about what's happening here and you could also have some perspective about what happens in Eastern Europe in general (although Hungary is still a better and safer place than the Balkans for example)https://meanwhileinbudapest.com/2016/06/04/7-reasons-i-am-leaving-hungary/

So then, do you fear an EU collapse resulting in a pissed off future Germany on the warpath with others in the region for all that EU money they feel they've paid out and had countries default on?

18 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Why can't you, while you can, on a weekend perhaps (Or whenever you're not earning your keep at your job or whatever), head down to somewhere on the continent via Dover, like, go by road, through our own slice of the EU, while you can... then take that 90 minute ferry ride, in your car/or in a rental 'have fun'; drive to Paris, drive to Brussels (head of the EU for all I care); drive to Amsterdam and be treated to a break from having to hear about the EU... but; I recommend doing that to put home into perspective, and I'm an English born British Patriot fan or the Anglosphere long live and love Westminster & Soho kind of guy.. So trust me... I don't want GB to turn into Belgium, dull, boring, and isolated. Keeping GB in 'the game' could also prevent the weird keys of power being out of GB's control.. Just saying see what I've seen, be where I have been. If you can.

Shouldn't this post be in the I'm an idiot thread you justt started? Or is that thread only for stupid things we do and not stupid things we say?

17 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Shouldn't this post be in the I'm an idiot thread you justt started? Or is that thread only for stupid things we do and not stupid things we say?

Not really, flying from 'this rock' Vs. going from Manchester through England then to wherever (not just Calais or Boulogne).. But from wherever to see 'another Manchester' or whatever... then came back after DoubleD's had his fun; (assuming Diesel has; Money, passport, EHIC card, means to travel/car, and a spare couple of days before the vote).. You'd see on your return trip back to Blighty if you take the P&O service, the reality of being an island not hidden above you in a tunnel or under the clouds from you in a jet; Seeing the EU like this shows you GB's piece in this EU jigsaw puzzle; GB's just like anywhere else; to exit would be stupid, and UKIP are stupid.

I am aloof.

To the uninitiated; Dover - Calais / Calais - Dover is GB's geographical closest point to mainland Europe/that tectonic plate...

Brexiters/GB ppl who wish to exit want to make this

map.png

A Hell of a lot more harder.. And take on 100% of the cost.

Edited by Snake-Pit

You can go to Paris but you will be met with hostility if you can't speak fluent french. And probably be ignored in french restauramts outside of tourist areas. So you can just go to tourist sights like a pleb and pay 20 quid for dry tuna in Monmartre. You have to book a year in advance to get into Moulin Rouge. 

Croatia.

I hopethat Brexit will happen, and that it will be start of the end of this administrative monster that our (croatian) past goverments led us into by deception - with changing laws and rules about referendum because of their own prosper...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

So then, do you fear an EU collapse resulting in a pissed off future Germany on the warpath with others in the region for all that EU money they feel they've paid out and had countries default on?

But half that money was used to buy German products, they are using greece to keep their economy healthy. The EU has already collapsed. Italy, Spain, Greece, Iceland etc are all bankrupt. That's why England want out. 

Just now, wasted said:

But half that money was used to buy German products, they are using greece to keep their economy healthy. The EU has already collapsed. Italy, Spain, Greece, Iceland etc are all bankrupt. That's why England want out. 

Do you see any reason why GB wants in?