Chris Stapleton To Open For GN'R In Nashville (Ticketmaster Source)

2 minutes ago, Torque78 said:

According to the Ticketmaster website Chris Stapleton will be the opening act in Nashville on 7-9-16. I for one am very excited about this.

Holy fucking fuck, I hope that is true for Cincinnati too.  

I have no idea who that is... literally. And that sucks because this is the show I'm going to. 

Edit... oh, I see... another fake ass (check out the credits on his discography... most are co-written by song writers) pop.. er... "country" musician. Holy fuckin' hell lol. Guess I'll spend his entire set checking out merchandise and jamming nails into my ears to prevent from hearing it. Ugh.

Edited by Nintari
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nintari said:

I have no idea who that is... literally. And that sucks because this is the show I'm going to. 

Edit... oh, I see... another fake ass (check out the credits on his discography... most are co-written by song writers) pop.. er... "country" musician. Holy fuckin' hell lol. Guess I'll spend his entire set checking out merchandise and jamming nails into my ears to prevent from hearing it. Ugh.

Don't knock him till you hear him, his music is the real deal. Not like this modern day BS.

2 minutes ago, Nintari said:

I don't know about you but when someone has to hire professional song writers to help/write your songs for you... that is the definition of NOT "real". 

No, he just needs to hire song writers to write his songs for him. Totally genuine. You got me.

I do have you, you have no idea what you're talking about as you self-admitted...and I do, so maybe go educate yourself a bit and get back to me.  Tx

Just now, tsinindy said:

I do have you, you have no idea what you're talking about as you self-admitted...and I do, so maybe go educate yourself a bit and get back to me.  Tx

I don't need to know anything about this guy other than he hires professional song writers to write and co-write his music. Apparently, you're the one who needs to educate yourself on the man and what he's selling you and other unsuspecting "fans". Unless, of course, you're totally cool with someone who does that sort of thing. Then, I suppose, it doesn't matter. To me, it does.

Edited by Nintari

33 minutes ago, Nintari said:

Uhh it don't suck at all, listen to his album, he is INSANE.

Just now, rickjkd1977 said:

I am not too familiar with Chris Stapleton. I 'll have to go out and buy the album. I hope the Cincy opener will be announced soon. Is Stapleton more like Jamey Johnson and less of the modern day country pop crap?

He is real country/bluegrass not new country, yes.

• Like 1

Just now, Un42nutzly said:

Uhh it don't suck at all, listen to his album, he is INSANE.

He has song writers write almost all of his shit... you're being ripped off. Seriously. People need to stop listening to music at face value these days and check into shit because the music industry is pretty sorry these days. Most if not ALL country and southern music is manufactured. Stapleton is no exception. It's just product. Look him up... do your homework. He's a manufactured as Swift, Pink... and all the other popular "stars" these days who have the charisma, but not enough talent to write their own music by themselves. They're all a bunch of plastic, disingenuous sell outs preying on people's ignorance. They're not artists... they're businessmen/women just trying to get rich and famous. 

2 minutes ago, Nintari said:

He has song writers write almost all of his shit... you're being ripped off. Seriously. People need to stop listening to music at face value these days and check into shit because the music industry is pretty sorry these days. Most if not ALL country and southern music is manufactured. Stapleton is no exception. It's just product. Look him up... do your homework. He's a manufactured as Swift, Pink... and all the other popular "stars" these days who have the charisma, but not enough talent to write their own music by themselves. They're all a bunch of plastic, disingenuous sell outs preying on people's ignorance. They're not artists... they're businessmen/women just trying to get rich and famous. 

The dude has an insane voice, and his music isn't poppy at all. I mean Elvis, one of the greatest of all time, had songwriting help. If I'm not mistaken, Chris Stapleton was a songwriter.

Edited by Un42nutzly

Just now, tsinindy said:

I'm sorry but you're a dumbass...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/10-great-songs-you-didnt-know-chris-stapleton-wrote-20160315

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/chris-stapleton-mn0001766237/credits

back to 2003 including songs for Darius Rucker, Kenny Chesny, ADELE, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton...

He is considered the modern day Steve Earle though I'm sure your dumbass doesn't know who that is either.

Yeah, but the integrity of a man is a life's work. The fact is, this guy is a fuckin' SELL OUT now. I mean, having your hits written for you? What the fuck is THAT? And you SUPPORT THAT? Why don't you just go by a fuckin' 1 direction CD and call it a day? There's no fuckin' difference man. One product (Stapleton) is preying on ignorant country and blue grass fans and the other (1D) is preying on ignorant little girls. 

Just now, Nintari said:

Yeah, but the integrity of a man is a life's work. The fact is, this guy is a fuckin' SELL OUT now. I mean, having your hits written for you? What the fuck is THAT? And you SUPPORT THAT? Why don't you just go by a fuckin' 1 direction CD and call it a day? There's no fuckin' difference man. One product (Stapleton) is preying on ignorant country and blue grass fans and the other (1D) is preying on ignorant little girls. 

Bro, it's music. Aint nobody preying on anyone. 

I am sure most Europeans like myself do not know who Chris Stapleton is. Country music is not really popular in Europe. I'll try to listen to some of his songs to be able to express an opinion. 

I hope everyone who attends the show will have an amazing time! 

57 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Cleaned up the thread some.

Some people like Chris Stapleton, some people don't. There's no need to call each other names over it.

You're right sorry Russ and thanks.

Generally I think this is the best pick for openers on this tour so far.