"Where's Izzy?" The Tour Game

Hey all,

Now that we've seen Steven Adler rejoin GN'R on stage the last missing piece for a true reunion tour (whatever your feelings are on the tour/lineup/ticket prices/etc.) is Izzy. 

I figured this might be a fun thread to post your bets on which show if any you think Izzy would be most likely to appear. While he may indeed be sitting this whole tour out over a money spat it is also perfectly possible that he and Guns may reconcile in short order. It would hardly take a mammoth contract to get him out for a few songs at one or two of the dates before the end of the summer.

I'm going to the Toronto show this Saturday (sec. 214L row 8...anyone nearby??) and I'm crossing my fingers somehow, someway Izzy will be there. With that said, as a betting man I'd place my odds on a California show at the end of the tour. a song or two with all 5 of the original boys on stage would make for an epic end to the summer.

So place your odds on "Where's Izzy?" turning into "OMFG THERE'S IZZY!"

RULES:

Pick 3 shows you'd guess Izzy to show at (rank order). As your wild cards, pick 2 songs you think he'll play.

Scoring as follows: 

-Izzy shows on your 1st ranked choice: 5 Loaded Guns

-Izzy shows on your 2nd ranked choice: 3 Loaded Guns

-Izzy shows on your 3rd ranked choice: 2 Loaded Guns

-Izzy plays a song you guessed (regardless of date): 1 Loaded Gun (2 Loaded Guns if he plays both your picks)

-If he shows on multiple dates you guessed, add your points together (e.g. Izzy showing on your 1st AND 2nd choice date = 8 Loaded Guns)

-If, however, Izzy shows on a date you DIDN'T pick you pick up 1 Wilted Rose (to a maximum of 12, since the most Loaded Guns you can get is 12).

-You may guess more shows for Izzy to appear at after your 3 ordered choices but if he doesn't show at those extra shows you pick up a Wilted Rose for each of those extra shows. You do not acquire a Wilted Rose for a wrong guess on any of your three original choices.

-It is not possible to get extra Loaded Guns for picking extra dates that Izzy shows up at. The optional extra picks are simply to insure you against Izzy showing up to a non-picked show. But remember, if he doesn't appear at these optional extra picks you get a Wilted Rose for each one.

Make sense? I'll go first so you can have an example:

REMAINING DATES:

7/12 – Pittsburgh, PA: Heinz Field 
7/14 – Philadelphia, PA: Lincoln Financial Field
7/16 – Toronto, ON: Rogers Centre
7/19 – Foxboro, MA: Gilette Stadium
7/20 — Foxboro, MA: Gilette Stadium
7/23 – East Rutherford, NJ: MetLife Stadium
7/24 — East Rutherford, NJ: MetLife Stadium
7/27 – Atlanta, GA: Georgia Dome
7/29 – Orlando, FL: Orlando Citrus Bowl
7/31 – New Orleans, LA: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
8/03 – Arlington, TX: AT&T Stadium
8/05 – Houston, TX: NRG Stadium
8/09 – San Francisco, CA: AT&T Park
8/12 – Seattle, WA: CenturyLink Field
8/15 – Glendale, AZ: University of Phoenix Stadium
8/18 — Los Angeles, CA: Dodger Stadium
8/22 – San Diego, CA: Qualcomm Stadium

3 SHOW CHOICES:

-Toronto (because I can hope)

-Houston (Izzy has always loved Texas)

-Los Angeles (Fitting)

WILD CARDS (2 songs Izzy will play):

-Nightrain

-14 Years

OPTIONAL EXTRA PICKS:

-San Francisco

-San Diego

The highest you can score in this game is 12 Loaded Guns (Izzy shows at all 3 of your original picks at at some point plays both your wild card picks) with 0 Wilted Roses

The lowest you can score is 0 Loaded Guns and 12 Wilted Roses (Izzy either shows at all the dates you didn't pick or you pick optional extra dates and he doesn't show, or some combination thereof)

Finally, if he doesn't show up at all, write your own "Where's Izzy?" sign/stickie/note/etc. and post it to this thread at the conclusion of the tour :) Maybe we can tweet the link to Izzy for laughs.

Best all! See some of you in Toronto!!

Read More: Guns N' Roses Expand 'Not in This Lifetime' Tour | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-dates/?trackback=tsmclip

Edited by GNR_92
Typo
  • Like 3

Three shows:

-Toronto (because we got a very sucky opening band and to dream is free)

-Seattle

-Los Angeles

Wild card:

-Dust N' Bones

-Knocking on Heavens Doors

Extra:

-Houston 

Edited by Jnfnps!
Change choice

Great! Nice responses for far! I'll keep track of the scores and post results after the last tour date :) If Izzy doesn't show I'll bump this thread so we can all remember to post a "Where's Izzy?" note!

Edited by GNR_92

1- Glendale

2- Los Angeles 

3 - San Fran

songs

1 - 14 Years (or Dust n bones but I doubt they've rehearsed that)

2 - Paradise City 

Extra 

Metlife 

**** There's clearly a disconnect between izzy and the band. The band wants izzy, izzy wants in the partnership. They're going to have to compromise with him so he's getting one of his songs, probably 14 years. IF he joins at all, I think it'll be the west coast. Hopefully Adler is there too but I'm expecting them separately 

1.) Glendale

That's it.  One night only.

Playing:

14 Years, Nightrain and Out Ta Get Me.

But in my DREAM version of this game:

EVERY FUCKING SHOW FROM NOW ON

PLAYING EVERY SINGLE SONG FROM APPETITE, 14 YEARS PLUS DUST AND BONES!

• Like 2