11/23/16 - Medellin, CO - Estadio Atanasio Girardot

alfierose

Just now, Powerage5 said:

The show is for those in attendance to enjoy - you should consider yourself lucky if you get to enjoy it from the comfort of your own home for free as well. That wasn't directed at you in particular, but most of these threads without scopes have been filled with people complaining that THEY can't watch the show for free. There's a seriously misguided sense of false entitlement on here when it comes to periscopes. 

I have to agree with ya.  It's hilarious to see these days when we have no scopes...  Back in the 80's/90's I was lucky enough to hear they were coming on the radio, had no possible way to know anything about what they played or watch it unless it was released much later lol.

We are spoiled now, sometimes that works out, sometimes it doesn't, for me I am just in it for the ride.  If a vid is live hey awesome, if not oh well, we still get to see it within hours/days on youtube anyway

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

I have to agree with ya.  It's hilarious to see these days when we have no scopes...  Back in the 80's/90's I was lucky enough to hear they were coming on the radio, had no possible way to know anything about what they played or watch it unless it was released much later lol.

We are spoiled now, sometimes that works out, sometimes it doesn't, for me I am just in it for the ride.  If a vid is live hey awesome, if not oh well, we still get to see it within hours/days on youtube anyway

Its true about the spoiled part.  In the olden days say 25 years ago and longer Would have to wait and maybe see some live "shots" in Circus magazine or a mention of these concerts.  Now I can watch it in my lounge chair in real time tweet etc... Such a different world I am both grateful and appalled by it at times.  Showing my age here but thats ok.  ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

The show is for those in attendance to enjoy - you should consider yourself lucky if you get to enjoy it from the comfort of your own home for free as well. That wasn't directed at you in particular, but most of these threads without scopes have been filled with people complaining that THEY can't watch the show for free. There's a seriously misguided sense of false entitlement on here when it comes to periscopes. 

Eh... I think most of it is people are gathered trying to catch what bits they can and when you are gathered around and can't talk about the show you talk about the lack of seeing the show.

2 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Eh... I think most of it is people are gathered trying to catch what bits they can and when you are gathered around and can't talk about the show you talk about the lack of seeing the show.

Kinda like a twitchy eye knee jerk reaction!  This is the worst thing ever lol no persicopes!!!! hardly  the worst thing ever,,,stfu myself included lol :lol: but hey it adds pages to the topic...

4 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

We used to do it all the time in the days before periscope. Shit, even in 2014 some of the show threads ran 30+ pages just on word-of-mouth updates. 

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Tbf though my generation is trash and we can't help being entitled, it's all we have, don't you see that?!

Most people, like me, are usually rather chill on here though but because we're just words-on-a-screen-motherfuckers it probably sounds way more serious and angry than it actually is if you could hear the tone of voice. 

Ahaha just playing man, you guys are all the best!

25 years ago I only just started existing :wow: did you snort cocaine of the backs of dinosaurs?! ....*runs away before you beat me*

OMG you just didn't..... snorts over here :lol: laughing (not that kinda snort) :blink: wait... luckily members of AARP have good senses of humor... :lol:

17 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Couldn't agree more. The same people bitching about the lack of periscopes are ironically probably complaining that the show has "gotten stale." LOL 

• Like 1

Just now, Gorthar said:

Couldn't agree more. The same people bitching about the lack of periscopes are ironically probably complaining that the show has "gotten stale." LOL 

Not me...not at all. Not in that category.

I have noticed you do post a lot of links and pics actually, thanks for that :headbang:

Thanks for that...I do try!