The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎15 at 8:52 PM, Jane M. said:

Yes. He's my favorite villain. I hope he stays for a long time.

Ya, The Governor was good, but he was a cuckoo-bird. This guy is just straight up bad-ass!! And I love how JDM has swagger even when he's just standing still.

(Although in a weird way, he will always be Sam and Dean's father to me :lol:)

@AxlsFavoriteRose, you have to start watching this show..from season 1!

• Like 2

This episode was 25 minutes longer and usually I don't want the show to end, but it seemed to take forever to get to the end. I think that was done on purpose.

Not liking Negan at all, I love JDM, but hate Negan so much. He's just a big bully and really hate Dwight. Negan picked the most horrible bullies that are left on the earth.

I'm not liking how much degradation Negan is putting Rick and company through. I feel it's way too much. I have a feeling it's going to go on for awhile. Glad Rosita stepped up. Rick is so scared right now, some of the others have to move up and try to get back in charge.

I loved the Rev he was sticking it to Negan and he knew it. lol

It's nice to see some of the lesser characters shine through.

15 hours ago, Deb Rose said:

So, when is Gregory gonna die?

Ha Ha that's what I'm thinking.

Love Jesus.

I watched the Talking Dead and they were talking about the comic and said that Carl will get caught and have a weird relationship with Negan.

I hope Maggie has this baby okay. I want her to take over Hill Top.

Nice to see another familiar face back at the end of the episode. It won't be a happy time for her if she gets back to Alexandria.

On 11/26/2016 at 4:23 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hinting another death coming up.

Honestly, after the first episode I'm getting bored so I don't give a shit who dies next.

I just know Carl will be in huge trouble once Negan gets ahold of him.

Love Jesus. Hate Gregory. Want Maggie to be Queen!

All Hail Queen Maggie? :D

13 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Tonight's episode was Zzzzzzzz..

Yeah. I don't complain much and for the most part like TWD, but that was a nothing episode. Felt like a waste. The only good part was her reaction when she first got caught and surrounded, now that made me laugh. 

8 hours ago, J Dog said:

Yeah. I don't complain much and for the most part like TWD, but that was a nothing episode. Felt like a waste. The only good part was her reaction when she first got caught and surrounded, now that made me laugh. 

Hey, it's The Dawg :)  Yes, I thought it was a waste too, total filler episode. I guess they are setting up the Amazon Women to play a bigger part later? I don't know..but unlike you, I complain a lot so I'm going to chime in with dontdamnme and say I'm getting bored now too. :P

• Like 1

On 11/28/2016 at 4:07 AM, Whiskey Rose said:

Tonight's episode was Zzzzzzzz..

19 hours ago, J Dog said:

Look at the bright side, without this episode we wouldn't know about this community with guns, and we wouldn't know about the bridge with bullet shells that Eugene needs for his DIY bullets project :P

• Like 2

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Alexandria needs guns for those bullets that Eugene and Rosita will be making.

Hopefully the more good people out there will be able to unit and kill off Negan and his bullies.

I know it's a terrible world, but Negan and his men and women are down right bastards.

Agreed with the last sentence, Negan is more horrible than I thought he would be. Shooting eleven year olds in the head? That's screwed up, even for the Saviors.

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

was that the way it was in the graphic novels? :(

off topic again JDM was even better on Live With Kelly, he co hosted! :dance:

In the GN Negan was more laid back, he didn't take all of Rick's firearms, he had a soft side (that we'll probably see next week though) and certainly didn't order anyone to shoot 11 y/o's in the back of their head. Makes me worried what will happen to the character soon.

• Like 1

Saw JDM on Live with Kelly today. He's such a cool guy. He has a working farm and owns a candy store. He and Kelly had some cool moments. He said about 20 years ago he auditioned for All My Children which Kelly and Mark starred in, but he didn't get the role. Anyway, they had some fun together!

23 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Agreed with the last sentence, Negan is more horrible than I thought he would be. Shooting eleven year olds in the head? That's screwed up, even for the Saviors.

I actually want more of Negan's men to die. Hate that guy who went to Hill top. Such a dick. Hate Dwight too. I would love to see his men taken out and then Negan submit to Rick or even Maggie would be cool. I hope Carol and Morgan have an ace up their sleeve. Morgan will have to become a bad ass again and Carol needs to let go again too.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saw JDM on Live with Kelly today. He's such a cool guy. He has a working farm and owns a candy store. He and Kelly had some cool moments. He said about 20 years ago he auditioned for All My Children which Kelly and Mark starred in, but he didn't get the role. Anyway, they had some fun together!

i saw it too he was so cute! had to DVR it. never knew he was a "gentleman farmer" and he was adorable talking about his son Gus :heart:

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

was that the way it was in the graphic novels? :(

off topic again JDM was even better on Live With Kelly, he co hosted! :dance:

Not sure never heard of them til the show and I can't start reading them now. I think Negan might have been worse in the comics especially with his curses.

Yeah, JDM was very good on Live with Kelly. He's funny and they looked like they had fun! Wish he would have brought her candy too.

Anyway, I read that TWD's ratings have dropped a lot, so the writers better pick things up. I don't like that the characters are still separated and how scared and helpless Rick is now. It sucks.

• Like 1