The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

22 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I'm gonna watch but I hope this season is better than the first part. I don't watch much tv and this is one of the few shows I keep up with so fuck, I'm in it till the end I guess.

i keep dvring it but haven't seen it in weeks. i just watch for Jeffrey Dean Morgan :heart:

On 31/1/2017 at 7:50 PM, Oldest Goat said:

I finally got round to watching this season and I'm nearly done, one more to go and all I can say is I must be a psychopath because I want Neegan to kill all these pussies.

:heart: you. 

I've gotten this notification 4 times already on my phone: 

IMG_4651.jpg

That episode better be good.

It was alright. Set things up. I like the shows better like this when we get a lot of the cast. I was kinda waiting for a Neegan scene. And I'm still a Rick man when's he like this and not always on the verge of crying or about to have a silent breakdown. Zombie scene was cool.

One of the best episodes yet. Just seeing everyone together again was great.

Negan was heard but not seen and it was so damn funny.

Zombie herd so amazing.

Love seeing Shiva even though she's cgi.

Yeah, Morgan's attitude annoys me, but he will have to come around. You can't continue to hold people down without them fighting back. it's a fact of life.

Go Rick and company!:headbang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I like Morgan.

I can smell Ben's death from miles away. My bet is Ben dies, gets shot by a Savior or something, and Ezekiel has a breakdown and joins Rick & Co.

No shit Sherlock, no offense, but this show isn't exactly known for its lack of predictability.

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

This is why you're in my top three best posters here :lol: you don't start opinion-based arguments (at least with me :lol:)! 

Haha!  No, not with you.  My issue with TWD mainly is that it is over-rated or over-valued. In other words a lot of people it seems to me think it's a great show and they gave a right to think that of course, but I just don't get it.  To me, it has so many flaws and mis-givings that I just don't understand why people think it's great.  

However, it is a good to really good show in my opinion.  Obviously or I wouldn't spend time watching it weekly.  

And, I do absolutely agree with you that some of the storylines at times are very good and appealing ;)

Edited by tsinindy

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Haha!  No, not with you.  My issue with TWD mainly is that it is over-rated or over-valued. In other words a lot of people it seems to me think it's a great show and they gave a right to think that of course, but I just don't get it.  To me, it has so many flaws and mis-givings that I just don't understand why people think it's great.  

However, it is a good to really good show in my opinion.  Obviously or I wouldn't spend time watching it weekly.  

And, I do absolutely agree with you that some of the storylines at times are very good and appealing ;)

Well I just see the show as entertainment, and it entertains me, so yeah :)

Yeah man, the Beth storyline was probably the best one in the whole series! :lol: 

• Like 1

I was just thinking. It would have fairly ballsy there and unexpected if the explosives went off and took some characters with it. It was never going to happen, but it really would have helped the stakes.

I just hope next week isn't a 60 minute flashback episode about Gabriel or about what the other nameless characters in Alexandria do while the cast is out scavenging. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

I was just thinking. It would have fairly ballsy there and unexpected if the explosives went off and took some characters with it. It was never going to happen, but it really would have helped the stakes.

I just hope next week isn't a 60 minute flashback episode about Gabriel or about what the other nameless characters in Alexandria do while the cast is out scavenging. 

It will be. The second episode after the season premiere and mid season always seems to be a boring one. 

Although the preview from AMC looks interesting.