The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

actually i heard Negan was a little better in the graphic novels...

but he was so cute and HOT on Live With Kelly :drool:

Yeah, he was. Kelly and JD had great chemistry together. It looked like so much fun. Don't usually watch talk shows much. Too much talking ha ha, but it was a good show.

• Like 1

Finally watched the most recent episode, kinda weird but it was nice to see Tara in action.

This season is crazy and all over the place. There's Alexandria, the Saviors, the Hilltop, the other with the tiger that I don't remember right now and those crazy ladies. 

Fuck.

12 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Finally watched the most recent episode, kinda weird but it was nice to see Tara in action.

This season is crazy and all over the place. There's Alexandria, the Saviors, the Hilltop, the other with the tiger that I don't remember right now and those crazy ladies. 

Fuck.

I can't even imagine the awesomeness of all the good guy groups joining forces and rebelling again Negan :drool:

18 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Fuck.

Yeah, and tomorrow night's show is all about the Saviors and possibly who Negan was before the zombie explosion. I hope it moves quickly. Lately the show has been too slow with too many damn commercial breaks. Just a few more shows to go and then we wait until next year.

The actress who plays Tara was on The talking dead and she did all her stunts except going over the bridge. She's been getting a lot of haters lately on social media, but she gave it right back to them. People need to get a life!

Yeah, I really enjoyed last night's episode. Very exciting. Negan had some funny moments. Go Olivia! She's becoming a bad ass although having sex with Negan sounds yummy. lol

anyway, I'm worried that Negan might take Judith. I don't want that little girl getting hurt.

Can't wait to meet the guy in the mansion across the sea of zombies. Maybe he can help Rick and Aaron and maybe he can be their little secret.

Glad the Kingdom people want to get Negan, but will they succeed?

Next week is the last episode until next year! Bet it will be a doozy.

4 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Fantastic episode! Looks like the very beginning of the inevitable war will begin next episode or the episode after.

Negan is already my favorite character!

Spencer is a coward who's got no guts! 

I don't think I can stomach what Negan does next episode. Wink.

God no! You're scaring me now. He better not do anything to Judith. I was actually afraid he might molest Carl. Yuck.

4 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Fantastic episode! Looks like the very beginning of the inevitable war will begin next episode or the episode after.

Negan is already my favorite character!

Spencer is a coward who's got no guts! 

I don't think I can stomach what Negan does next episode. Wink.

i normally hate the bad guys but JDM has me in a tizzy ;)

46 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I really enjoyed last night's episode. Very exciting. Negan had some funny moments. Go Olivia! She's becoming a bad ass although having sex with Negan sounds yummy. lol

anyway, I'm worried that Negan might take Judith. I don't want that little girl getting hurt.

Can't wait to meet the guy in the mansion across the sea of zombies. Maybe he can help Rick and Aaron and maybe he can be their little secret.

Glad the Kingdom people want to get Negan, but will they succeed?

Next week is the last episode until next year! Bet it will be a doozy.

God no! You're scaring me now. He better not do anything to Judith. I was actually afraid he might molest Carl. Yuck.

Negan might be a crazy fuck, but he won't hurt Judith. That's really just a guess, since Judith died before Negan arrived in the comics :S

Not even in the apocalypse is it possible to avoid taxes :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I was actually afraid he might molest Carl. Yuck.

Negan despises rape, that will probably be clearly shown in the next half :P

Edit, rewatched this scene, which hints Negan's dislike against rape.

1:50

''I think it would be enjoyable to screw your brains out, I mean, if you're agreeable to it''

Edited by AslatIE

Yeah, I read somewhere Negan doesn't rape women. Thanks goodness for that.

Well, I was watching The Talking Dead a few years ago and Norman Reedus was on with a few of the writers and Chris asked them who do they think Judith would be more like when she grew up and one of the writers said "Who said she'' grow up?". So who knows?

I'm worried about Shiva and don't want to see another animal fake or real get eaten by those damn walkers. It makes me so upset.