Official Japan Tour Announced

3 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

Yup! That's the plan so far.

According to Alan, he will send me an "e-voucher (as .pdf file via email)". I think I could probably just send you the .pdf and you can claim the ticket from a 7/11 in Japan. A PayPal payment would work for me if it works for you. Hopefully you'll still get one from the lottery, but I should have at least one extra ticket either way.

Wont the pdf have your name written and shouldnt the details match on your id when you pick up from a 7/11 store?

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Wont the pdf have your name written and shouldnt the details match on your id when you pick up from a 7/11 store?

oh...right. Yeah I definitely didn't think of that. Well worst case scenario - we can meet by the arena and you can pay me in Yen? :lol:

Edited by EverythingWasRoses

11 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

oh...right. Yeah I definitely didn't think of that. Well worst case scenario - we can meet by the arena and you can pay me in Yen? :lol:

Congratulations to the lucky ones :)

If the voucher is anything like the ones I got during the pre-sales, it just contains a serial number and other stuff - NO personal details..

• Like 1

All the more reason to get VIP Standing....that's gotta be a general admission in front of the stage no??  For that kind of money it damn well better be.

In Japan, they line you up in order of the number printed on your ticket to let you into the venue.  So the people with lower numbers get to dash down to the stage first and try to get closest.  I've found it's usually not a problem for me cause I can usually push my way to a few feet in front of the stage.  But that's in club shows.  Not sure how it's gonna be in this stadium.

If you want an idea of how it might look, check out youtube for Green Day: Awesome as Fuck....it was filmed at the Super Arena in 2010.

So I emailed Alan.

He replied me saying that I won the ticket and told me to choose one date for the VIP Standing as I had told him before that I only want one ticket,  he sent me a Paypal invoice and said the same thing as he told you people and it will take 2 to 3 days for the confirmation to come after the payment. 

@serendipity and @estrangedtwat when will you guys do the payment? 

• Like 1

I was about to rush out and do it today, but I think I'm gonna take a breath and just calm down.  Most likely I will do it tomorrow, Friday evening here in Japan.

I am NOT a wealthy guy...30,000 yen is a shitload of money to me.   But I feel like if I spend half that for the seated ticket and I'm way in the back I'll just feel disappointed that I didn't go ahead and get up close.

I've been to the Super Arena before...the view from the back isn't terrible, but Axl is gonna look like an ant running around on stage.

So yeah...I'm probably gonna get the Saturday VIP ticket.

And if nobody contacts me about the Sunday ticket, I won't get it.

I know its a lot of money, so should I do the payment? I think Ill go for the Sunday VIP. 

Alan seems trust worthy and he is the only way to get our tickets.

Ive been saving money since the past 1 year and I just don't want to be conned. 

Just now, serendipity said:

My friends in Japan said that site can be trusted. I will make the payment maybe tonight or tomorrow morning (singapore/japan time), depends on how fast alan sends me the payment instruction

He hasn't sent you the paypal link? Weird, he sent me one.

@EverythingWasRoses did you get the paypal link? 

Just now, serendipity said:

You have a fixed date. I hv to let him know 28 or 29 then he will give me the link

I had also told him for both the dates, but only ONE Ticket. 

I emailed him now that I want one for the 29th and will do the payment by today or tomorrow.

Im just nervous, its not a small amount. 

My initial thought was Saturday, just cause I have to work Monday.  (Guess that won't affect out of towners.)

And I know some people think they're better the second night, but I don't know.  They'll play Osaka, have several days rest, then hopefully kick ass at the Super Arena.  Seems if he was gonna be tired, it would be the second day, no?

Just now, estrangedtwat said:

My initial thought was Saturday, just cause I have to work Monday.  (Guess that won't affect out of towners.)

And I know some people think they're better the second night, but I don't know.  They'll play Osaka, have several days rest, then hopefully kick ass at the Super Arena.  Seems if he was gonna be tired, it would be the second day, no?

I agree with you, I would be more worried if there was not the Osaka gig a few days before.
Plus, there's really something special about the first night. Was there on the first night in Vegas, want to be there for the first night in Tokyo.
Saturday it is!

34 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I agree with you, I would be more worried if there was not the Osaka gig a few days before.
Plus, there's really something special about the first night. Was there on the first night in Vegas, want to be there for the first night in Tokyo.
Saturday it is!

Okay, Saturday for me too then. I hope there are Sunday tickets left for general sale. But I will be the tired one and probably need the SS seat.

2 hours ago, Redbird3192 said:

Apparently we won't even know the seat allocations until next year when we can collect the actual tickets (January 5th until 30th 2017), but maybe it's different for the VIP ones.

so no actual ticket collection at all till jan? I was planning to get a friend to help me pick up mine in Nov when she is in tokyo. at least then i know if i get conned (but hope NOT)

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im gonna go for the 2nd night cause of Don't Cry. 

I just hope i get the train back to the hotel at time on night. 

I made the payment to Alan. I emailed him but no reply from him till now. 

shit. is that really the trend for don't cry for all the concerts? im so so so fickle. i would die to hear him sing that