Official Japan Tour Announced

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yup.

Then you'll be seeing the band up close. Too bad there hasn't been an official stage map...

On the 30th you're looking for a one way trip to Osaka from Tokyo right? Are you also looking for a specific train time because it takes 2.5hrs to get to Osaka?

3 minutes ago, Redbird3192 said:

Then you'll be seeing the band up close. Too bad there hasn't been an official stage map...

On the 30th you're looking for a one way trip to Osaka from Tokyo right? Are you also looking for a specific train time because it takes 2.5hrs to get to Osaka?

Yeah one way to Osaka, well I would like to leave around 7 to 8 am from Tokyo.

I want to reach Osaka by 11am 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah one way to Osaka, well I would like to leave around 7 to 8 am from Tokyo.

I want to reach Osaka by 11am 

Okok, there are more than 5 Shinkansens from 7:00. I think you'll be able to get a ticket!
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=TOKYO&arv_node=OSAKA&via_node01=&via_node02=&via_node03=&year=2017&month=01&day=30&hour=07&minute=00&search_type=0&search_way=&transtime=undefined&sort=0&max_route=5&faretype=0&ship=off&lmlimit=null&search_target=route&facility=reserved&sum_target=7

These are some of the times and costs (RESERVED seats selected so will be more expensive but you can choose). Please give it a look, I hope it's helpful! 

4 minutes ago, Redbird3192 said:

Okok, there are more than 5 Shinkansens from 7:00. I think you'll be able to get a ticket!
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=TOKYO&arv_node=OSAKA&via_node01=&via_node02=&via_node03=&year=2017&month=01&day=30&hour=07&minute=00&search_type=0&search_way=&transtime=undefined&sort=0&max_route=5&faretype=0&ship=off&lmlimit=null&search_target=route&facility=reserved&sum_target=7

These are some of the times and costs (RESERVED seats selected so will be more expensive but you can choose). Please give it a look, I hope it's helpful! 

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help. 

Ok so Alan replied me

Thank you for your payment.

I will send you the confirmation of the ticket once we've finalized the payment (1-3 days). 
The e-voucher will then be released on January 15th, when the collection period starts.

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Ok so Alan replied me

Thank you for your payment.

I will send you the confirmation of the ticket once we've finalized the payment (1-3 days). 
The e-voucher will then be released on January 15th, when the collection period starts.

Wow, that's awesome to know! But yeah I dunno why it's Jan 15th, mine's definitely 5th...You should ask him about it, otherwise everyone will be asking the same thing you are, but it probably isn't a big problem maybe another processing thing.

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I thought the ticket collection starts from 5th Jan and not 15th Jan? 

He sent me the same then  a second email saying:

"I'm sorry, there was a typo in my previous email:
the e-vouchers are released on January 5th, not January 15th."

1 minute ago, Redbird3192 said:

Wow, that's awesome to know! But yeah I dunno why it's Jan 15th, mine's definitely 5th...You should ask him about it, otherwise everyone will be asking the same thing you are, but it probably isn't a big problem maybe another processing thing.

He just sent me another email now.

I'm sorry, there was a typo in my previous email:

the e-vouchers are released on January 5th, not January 15th.

3 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

He sent me the same then  a second email saying:

"I'm sorry, there was a typo in my previous email:
the e-vouchers are released on January 5th, not January 15th."

Yeah I got the same thing lol

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

He just sent me another email now.

I'm sorry, there was a typo in my previous email:

the e-vouchers are released on January 5th, not January 15th.

HAHAHA it was a typo!!! Let's hope he didn't send the same thing to everyone else! Poor Alan, we put too much pressure on the bloke!

I got another email

I will send you the confirmation (screenshot) within 1-3 days and the e-voucher on Jan 5th.
A seating chart for this concert is not released but you can find general information and possible configurations here:

http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/venues/saitama-super-arena/#seating

We expect the VIP standing area would be maybe half of the arena floor, closest to the stage but of course it might be smaller/larger.

17 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I got another email

I will send you the confirmation (screenshot) within 1-3 days and the e-voucher on Jan 5th.
A seating chart for this concert is not released but you can find general information and possible configurations here:

http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/venues/saitama-super-arena/#seating

We expect the VIP standing area would be maybe half of the arena floor, closest to the stage but of course it might be smaller/larger.

Does that mean Alan will have to manually send us the voucher in January?
I'd rather avoid that and get it directly emailed to me. Not that I don't trust the guy but a lot can happen in 6 months.

4 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I'd rather avoid that and get it directly emailed to me. Not that I don't trust the guy but a lot can happen in 6 months.

I asked him if he is able to mail the ticket/voucher to my address in singapore, or to an address in japan. I was willing to pay the cost of postage. 

His reply: Unfortunately we only offer e-voucher delivery for this event.

8 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

No, he won't send you the voucher manually.

He will Email you the e-voucher to everyone on 5th Jan and then you can go to a 7/11 store in Japan to redeem it.

Just now, serendipity said:

I asked him if he is able to mail the ticket/voucher to my address in singapore, or to an address in japan. I was willing to pay the cost of postage. 

His reply: Unfortunately we only offer e-voucher delivery for this event.

Yeah, I got that, thanks but that's not what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

My question is: Will the e-voucher be emailed to him who will forward it to us in January or directly to us. If the former, we'll still be depending on that guy until January and if anything happens to him or his business, we're screwed.

1 minute ago, Nalbi said:

Yeah, I got that, thanks but that's not what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

My question is: Will the e-voucher be emailed to him who will forward it to us in January or directly to us. If the former, we'll still be depending on that guy until January and if anything happens to him or his business, we're screwed.

I guess he will forward it to us in Jan. Even I thought that if something happens to him or his company, then we are literally fucked.

I don't know why he won't send us the E voucher now and just send a screen shot?