Official Japan Tour Announced

4 hours ago, scooby845 said:

@Slash787 

I guess we will never find out what's happening between Osaka and Tokyo.... 7 days????

Its weird they haven't announced anything till now, my best bet would be South Korea, but again no rumors regarding it and its already November. 

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

@Slash787

I think they will probably secretly announce a secret show and it will take place in Zepp Tokyo.. It's like 2-3k capacity and they will sell out in like 1 night cause it's up close and personal...

Yeah there are chances of that, but at the moment I am literally broke, so well if by that time I have some extra cash then why not

19 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah there are chances of that, but at the moment I am literally broke, so well if by that time I have some extra cash then why not

Seriosuly, kidding aside, Zepp 2012 was one of the best nuGnR shows...Axl sounded awesome there...

Damn.

It never even crossed my mind that they could do a "secret" show at Zepp or Studio Coast or something.   It would sell out instantly.  Green Day did one a few years back..played for like a thousand people in Tokyo for an MTV event.  No idea how anyone got tickets for that.

Great...now I'll have my butt all clenched up about the possibility of it for the next few months.  I was at Zepp 2012 and it was fucking amazing....but....imagine it with SLASH.

8 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Damn.

It never even crossed my mind that they could do a "secret" show at Zepp or Studio Coast or something.   It would sell out instantly.  Green Day did one a few years back..played for like a thousand people in Tokyo for an MTV event.  No idea how anyone got tickets for that.

Great...now I'll have my butt all clenched up about the possibility of it for the next few months.  I was at Zepp 2012 and it was fucking amazing....but....imagine it with SLASH.

I know right...?! Now I am the envisioner...haha!!

• 4 weeks later...

My friend is shitting his pants cause Babymetal was added to the bill.

For those that are lucky enough not to have been exposed to them, they're three shitty teenage pop singers backed by a "metal" band.

But they're not playing Saturday at the Tokyo show, only Sunday.

Looks like Saturday is a band called Man With a Mission which is five asshole rock-rapping with wolf masks on.  Fuck.  Actually makes me prefer Babymetal.

Hope we can boo them offstage, but the audience is gonna be mostly Japanese and I think they're too polite to do that.

• 1 month later...

No idea if this affects anyone at this point, but on the official site the Japanese promoter says that the Saturday 28th show at Super Arena only has "few remaining" tickets so that will likely be the first one to sell out.

Strange, cause that's the show Babymetal ISN'T playing at and I thought that would be a big draw.

Hopefully this info gets back to the band and managers so they know to put on the best show for the Saturday crowd!!

2 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

No idea if this affects anyone at this point, but on the official site the Japanese promoter says that the Saturday 28th show at Super Arena only has "few remaining" tickets so that will likely be the first one to sell out.

Strange, cause that's the show Babymetal ISN'T playing at and I thought that would be a big draw.

Hopefully this info gets back to the band and managers so they know to put on the best show for the Saturday crowd!!

Well Babymetal are total fucking shit though, so... :shrugs:

If Peelander-Z were opening, I'd be booking my flights to Japan right now.

Just picked up my actual ticket for the Sat Jan 28th show in Saitama.

I'm VIP Standing.  My ticket says W Gate, R Block 992.  So presumably I can be the 992nd person in line at that part.

Gotta say I'm disappointed in my number.  Thought it would be lower.  But then again I didn't pay extra for all the "early entry" bullshit which was like $100 extra.

My only concern is being put into a "block."  The whole reason I paid $300 was to get a close to the stage as possible.  If R block is anything but the GA area right in front of the stage, I'll be hopping some barriers and pushing my way up.

Glad that i saw your post. Alan's email got deposited in my junk folder. I have to collect the ticket at Family Mart. I see something 108 on the ticket, not sure if that is the queue number. Will get someone to translate this for me. 

Im going on 28 VIP standing. And 29 SS 

Edited by serendipity
Add on

Shit.  I should have mentioned that yeah.   They squeezed another 108 yen outta me to print the damn thing.

Well, that's just a drop in the bucked compared to what I'll spend if there's posters, books, t-shirts, bracelets etc at the merch booth.  Gonna be expensive.

Edited by estrangedtwat