Everyone is apparently blind (including me)

CSI: GNR - New music

That LA producer guy Stephen that has been posting those videos of short clips of a band tagged as #gnr and #slash and yes, #axlrose on some, I am sure 100% convinced are real. Why? I didnt realize there were more than those 4 vids from the first thread that was made on this. My main evidence are 2 clips I will link here now, but there are many more on the account just keep scrolling. I looked and found a clip that is definitely 100% Slash playing a solo and any fan who is familiar with his work should tell you so too. And another one that I just would never believe is not Axl:

This is the clip of slash playing a solo:

This is the one that I am sure on is Axl, check the vibrato thing on his voice (after the line "all you can") that IS Axl. No one does it like him. It seems to be a duet, maybe with Bach?

He didnt tag Axl on most, but on this one he did. Guitar is VERY slash also.

Definitely check out some comments he made on the videos aswell. He said it will be released when "everyone feels good about it" and he didnt directly say no to people asking if its GNR. I understand many people dont want to believe this still, I am usually VERY skeptical on things like this, but now it just blows my mind how no one caught on to it. The guys instagram account is pretty obscure and you can see that most of the clips didnt even reach more than 100 views. Even if we dont have definite proof, I hope we can atleast just discuss the clips.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

2 minutes ago, Apollo said:

We can dream. 

I would pay $100 for a new GnR group of songs. 

Why? I mean honestly, why? I never understood people offering ridiculous amounts of money for it. Sure, I'd love a new GnR album. I'd blindly buy it the morning it comes out. But if I'd pay any more than a normal retail price for a regular album I'd just feel screwed over. It's something about not wanting to buy into a total cashgrab. 

I know that sounds strange from someone who goes to Rolling Stones concerts, but still. 

Aside from that, these clips greatly excite me and give me hope. Love it! Axl sounds good too. First clip sounds textbook Slash. 

• Like 1

I'll admit, that second one sounds a lot like Axl, but something is just a tick off to me. Maybe just a bit higher pitch? I don't know, but it's pretty close. The guitar certainly has Slash's tine and style.

But none of it makes any sense. Why would this totally unknown dude be able to post leaks, with the audacity to hashtag Axl of all people? Unless it's all part of the process of building social media buzz promotion. Which could be very possible.

Hell- this whole damn thing started with a comment by Slash in fucking Sweden or somewhere, so what the fuck do I know? I even felt a strong earthquake this morning in Kansas, so I guess any fuckin thing is possible.

(85% non believer at this point. Down from 100% a couple days ago)

• Like 1

As I said in the other thread before locking it, there's more reason to doubt this than to believe it. The big thing is, these clips have been up for weeks. There is absolutely no way the producer for a new GN'R album would have clips on his Instagram account for weeks without being noticed by management, and there's no way TB would be okay with it being out there. I admit one or tow of the clips on his account sound like Axl to me, but we've heard just as convincing fakes before.