Guns N' Roses: The Making of Chinese Democracy

15 hours ago, Billsfan said:

So it's true?!?! 

It wasn't a rhetorical question lol...

I don't know. I don't think they were buddy-buddy but they may have been talking at some point in the 90s because Axl wanted to go back with her when Stephanie left for good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J Dog said:

It's like bizarro gnr :lol: But I always kind of liked that weird little bunch.

I think those guys would have pushed and inspired Axl to a top shelf level. I would have loved to see what that group could have accomplished. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

if the next guns record is more chinese democracy songs and not new reunion songs you'll see what the 2002 guns lineup can accomplish. we know at least 48 or more songs recorded from this guns lineup

It sucks as a fan to know that Axl is sitting on so much music that his millions of fans would love to pay money for. 

what sucks is nobody asks about the 48 plus songs which didn't make the first chinese democracy album and when these songs will come out on the next chinese democracy albums. nobody asks axl questions like this so we're left with more questions than answers about the future of chinese democracy albums unfortunately 

21 hours ago, Apollo said:

It sucks as a fan to know that Axl is sitting on so much music that his millions of fans would love to pay money for. 

But by 2006, it was down to 30 with only 26 basically finished. So after CD, there are 12 songs. In 2010 it should've of come out like Axl suggested. 

But right now how relevant are those songs to the reunion. Axl seemed to be offering songs to Slash so we can only hope finishes them off and writes some new stuff asap. 

As Soon As Fuckin' Possible. 

• Like 1

On 29/11/2016 at 3:08 AM, Wagszilla said:

2017 is new music or bust. Either they establish themselves as a semi-relevant band or cement themselves as a legacy act. Victory or death. 

That's right,expectations are high and excuses no more,it will be CD 2 single,double,triple album?,it will be UYI 3?, i don't care too much.