Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

I see Matt is doing a fund raiser -Adopt the Arts. King of Chaos are appearing Matt and Stevie Salas are both playing Jan 31st.

It looks like they are good friends, How Izzy (appearing as always out of the blue) fits into this, is anybody’s guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Perhaps there is something in it or perhaps Izzy is interested in the role of native Indians in music, which is what the film appears to be about.

:smiley-confused2: His wearing advacado green!

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I see Matt is doing a fund raiser -Adopt the Arts. King of Chaos are appearing Matt and Stevie Salas are both playing Jan 31st.

It looks like they are good friends, How Izzy (appearing as always out of the blue) fits into this, is anybody’s guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Perhaps there is something in it or perhaps Izzy is interested in the role of native Indians in music, which is what the film appears to be about.

:smiley-confused2: His wearing advacado green!

Never a good choice for him! 🙈

I remember reading somewhere that Izzy claimed to have Cherokee blood in him. Don’t know if it’s true though.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Never a good choice for him! 🙈

I remember reading somewhere that Izzy claimed to have Cherokee blood in him. Don’t know if it’s true though.

http://ethnicelebs.com/izzy-stradlin

No Cherokee ancestors indicated here. 

I do have Cherokee ancestry myself though. 

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Thank you to whoever shared the pic in first place!! Whoever you are, you have no idea how much this is appreciated. He's a hard pokemon to find so having such a recent pic makes me want get off the bed and make a little happy dance :lol: He does look like an avocado farmer, but he also looks cute and healthy and what a Ronnie Wood little brother would look like and it's amazing to see him out and about :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

His facial expression made me immediately think of this photo of him. I know the smile is not the same, but the expression is there, right?

izzy-stradlin-slash.jpg

He really is starting to look like Ronnie! If he still dyed his hair black they could pass as siblings for sure.

Sorry, I don't see any resemblance to Ronnie.

I feel bad saying it but Izzy looks very old and frail to me. Like very old. I feel really worried about his health. I am happy to see Izzy from day before yesterday, thrilled really. But i feel sad seeing him like this. Can't put it any other way. I so hope he's good.

• Like 1

the guy has his own type.He always had.. i believe that this is a probably not his best photo..but everybody have that kind of pics we want to disappear.i find him ok.

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Witches! :lol: I know its dumb but I'm so excited, Stevie Salas liked and retweeted my tweet/reply to his tweet. LOL :lol:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_01_09_um_08_56_05.pn

Wowww! Bravo!

I like that he was at an event with press and still managed to find the one guy with a grainy camera to take his picture. :lol: Other than the picture quality I really don't see what you guys are seeing. He looks happy and healthy to me. :shrugs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

I like that he was at an event with press and still managed to find the one guy with a grainy camera to take his picture. :lol: Other than the picture quality I really don't see what you guys are seeing. He looks happy and healthy to me. :shrugs:

Ok, maybe it's just me. Izzy, if you're reading this - and I know you are (lol) - I'm happy to see you were out in the open. And however grainy the cameras are you choose to take your pic, I'll go with it. And you're still cute! :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

@Archtop@Tori72@cindy1985Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!  :) 

tumblr_mlat447wTw1s4xl6qo1_500.gif

What's happening, what's going on in here, what have I missed over the past 10 years since I logged on? ;)

Where my girls @Darkenchantress, @Jane M. & Kristen (why can't I find her screen name?!?!)???

Kristen is called @Zoot now. She wanted to be called “loot” though and be Izzy’s pet but she hit her finger in the wrong key. So it’s Zoot. :lol::awesomeface:

You girl just missed Izzy making an appearance at Palm Spring Film Festival. I kid you not. With Matt Sorum. Read a few pages back, there also is the pic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Kristen is called @Zoot now. She wanted to be called “loot” though and be Izzy’s pet but she hit her finger in the wrong key. So it’s Zoot. :lol::awesomeface:

You girl just missed Izzy making an appearance at Palm Spring Film Festival. I kid you not. With Matt Sorum. Read a few pages back, there also is the pic.

oh i didn't miss that!  i got that from the izzy fb page!  i about fell over dead, as we all did, i'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kkferro72 said:

Welcome back, @Cold Jen Time!!! Apparently @Darkenchantress and @Jane M. both ran away to Vietnam with Izzy's good suitcase so they may not come back. :lol: Kidding. I don't know what happened. I miss those witches. :(

Please don't so the same and stay around. 2018 looks promising, Izzywise. Lol :heart:

hey old friend!!!!  and hahahahaha, ok, i'll try!!!  i see darkenchantres on social media some, but she must've gotten sidetracked like i did for awhile (a loooong while!).  yes, 2018 is looking good indeed!!!:headbang:

• Like 1