Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, downliner said:

That was me, I was young and rather naive :P We got the album though and that's all that matters.

Sorry I've not been posting much lately, I'm still here & lurk a bit, just been spending less time online as I've kinda burnt out on the internet in general. Not a good frame of mind to be in when you run 2 online businesses, but I just can't be buggered with staring my laptop screen all day replying to customers :lol:Cant hear em no more....

Yeah I’m struggling with a general boredom with online and social media myself (except for when it comes to Izzy info), so I hear ya @downliner.

It’s good that you still drop by whenever @Tori72 and some of your old friends here tag you.

“Young and naive” you say, but hey the fan petition worked! So be proud of that. 

Keep at it with the businesses; the love will come round again x

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

Although I prefer any man in closed shoes (yes including you, Izzy), I thank you for these @Tori72:lol:

I love barefoot Izzy. It's sexy :lol: 

Just now, Zoot said:

You guys are weird. :lol: It's from the original twitter video. The youtube vid is cropped.

Never seen it!

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

I love barefoot Izzy. It's sexy :lol: 

No, it's not. :D

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

You guys are weird. :lol: It's from the original twitter video. The youtube vid is cropped.

Oh, I wasn't crazy them. I remember when I first saw the video I could see he was barefoot but after that, watching on YT, I couldn't see it anymore. I was starting to think that I had just dreamed of that. Lol :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

No, it's not. :D

Yes, it is. :P

Oh, I wasn't crazy them. I remember when I first saw the video I could see he was barefoot but after that, watching on YT, I couldn't see it anymore. I was starting to think that I had just dreamed of that. Lol :lol:

LOL! 

• Haha 2

Izzy is sexy in shoes no shoes... shirt no shirt.. pants no pants (OK maybe I just to far..) lol. Maybe all this snow is getting to my brain and it froze it..

Izzy please tweet.. this snow is driving me crazy and I need something to cheer me up.. anything at this point will cheer me up.. 

its almost the end of January and I need a tweet from you..please..

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Archtop said:

@Zoot love the video find, I remember this from a couple of years back and wandered why it was not made. These guys should get their shit together it would have had a lot of interest after Izzy’s loot tweet. 

I would love to see the Izzy footage 🤤

I thought some of the early comments were interesting, especially when they were talking about the Palm Springs photo and commented Izzy looked ill. Pretty much the same discussion and conclusions we had here. New information though Izzy is a vegan, I didn’t know that.

The end comments about Izzy being offered a low stake in the tour, really sad to have it confirmed   It shouldn’t surprise me but still!  I thought it funny that the video also confirmed one of my theories, Izzy wanted a low key club tour like 1990’s .  So unfair of the three egoists, we almost had Izzy and a chance to travel back in time, I would have brought tickets for that. 😩 Will not forgive Duff for this.

I didn't know he was vegan either. I thought he was just vegetarian... Interesting.

I think it's right what they say in the podcast about the Palm Springs photo being a bad camera angle. Maybe really bright camera flashes too. They're all kinda squinting in the photo. 

I'm just happy to see Izzy out and about regardless! :lol:

The NAMM show is coming up this week again... I wonder if anyone GnR-related will be there... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Love Gilby! Always nice to see pics of him. Cool to see him and Matt together. 👍

Me too! I wish Izzy, Matt & Gilby would record something. It would be cool to hear what they'd come up with. :headbang:

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Zoot said:

Now Gilby and Matt are hanging out in Palm Springs. Do you guys think Izzy was there? :ph34r: Conspiracy theories start NOW! :awesomeface:

Awww - Gilby and Matt look real nice together. Like two matured former badasses still being cool rocker dudes :) (Gilby need a new hair dye though :P)

Of course I'd love Izzy to hang out with them. That would be perfect! I'l love them having a good time together. :heart:

I think Matt is working on a project, he seems to be networking or maybe getting different people together for Kings of Chaos. He does a lot of charitable gigs, perhaps if he did one for homelessness he would get Izzy on board 😀

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Izzyryu said:

I think my favorite part of the guy's whole story is Izzy's wife immediately just nope-ing out of that whole encounter. I just picture her seeing this disheveled, probably hysterically gibbering lunatic barreling towards her husband and

oh-shi.gif

Oh you mean tattoo hunting guy right? Jeez... It took me intense 5 minutes to figure out what you're saying and @Zoot is laughing about. lol

Yeah, that probably was a wise move. Also he slept in his clothes for only 2 hours, had an intense day before and no cleaning of teeth or showering was mentioned. :rofl-lol: I would have been out of there, too. :lol:

• Haha 1