Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I've lost count of how many times I've reported the fake account, but I guess if Izzy himself doesn't get in contact with them there's little we can do about it. :shrugs:

You would think he would have since he wanted it taken down so much. But then again, Instagram's weird and not the most efficient company so who knows what the real problem is.

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

You would think he would have since he wanted it taken down so much. But then again, Instagram's weird and not the most efficient company so who knows what the real problem is.

Yeah I find it weird that he didn't. He seemed really bothered about it to just let it be like that.

29 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah I find it weird that he didn't. He seemed really bothered about it to just let it be like that.

Maybe because they ask for a picture of your ID or Passport? You know how private he is... :shrugs:

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Maybe because they ask for a picture of your ID or Passport? You know how private he is... :shrugs:

That actually makes sense. I know that's what you have to do when your Facebook gets hacked or they delete you for some reason. You have to send in some id stuff. I bet Izzy wouldn't do that.

I guess we can't do anything to take down that account. Only Izzy himself can submit the form (sorry if I'm being Captain Obvious, but here's the link for Izzy https://help.instagram.com/370054663112398?helpref=hc_fnav , maybe he should try to report again or for the first time :question:). But you guys are right, he probably don't want to send his ID pic. 

I saw that someone thinks it's the real account because Steven is following him. So maybe we should let Steven know about that (I don't know if that's even possible), so he can unfollow him and inform his followers to do the same. But on the other hand I'm not sure if it's that important to bother Steven.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Well, yeah, the ID thing might be an issue for him. I get it. But also, the person behind that account must be really bored, wow...

Like Brett Buchanan? :awesomeface:

It has to be somebody on this forum, right? I just noticed some of the pictures on there aren't from Izzy's twitter, they're from this thread. Like the one with his brother. Kevin Sellors was the one who posted that. And the hard rock one... Does that mean they're from Madrid?

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

Ok I've officially gone off the MYGNR C.S.I. deep end but follow me here...

I took a screen shot of that Madrid Hard Rock picture and did a reverse google image search. Which led me back to the facebook profile of the guy that took the picture but I'm not sure how to figure out if he's the one with the instagram page or if the instagram page just stole this guys pic? 

Also the dudes facebook name is... Izzy Stradlin. wtf. :facepalm:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

You guys think the fake Insta-guy is reading this thread? How?

Some of the posts on that account are stuff that I've only seen posted in this thread. So I figured they had to be reading here.

I give up though... Nothing but dead ends no matter what you look at. I used that mail.ru email and got a partial phone number that's a dallas area code. Nobody in here is from Texas that I know of so that's a bust too. Or it's a lurker. If somebody else wants to try figuring it out, have at it. :facepalm:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Don't tell me the IG weirdo is from my country, please, we have enough embarrassment with the chicken guy in Eurovision. :facepalm: I had totally missed the hard rock cafe picture.

I feel like my life isn't going to be complete until I see Eurovision. :rofl-lol:

Your investigative work is stellar, @Kris_1989.  But I also missed the Hard Rock photo (or I may not have joined the thread yet when you posted).  Do you mind posting again if you get a chance?

Speaking of photos...has anyone seen this before?  Have I seen this before?  I can't remember what I have and haven't. :blink:

13af617ad2d596bdc6a6ea3239df8eac.jpg

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I feel like my life isn't going to be complete until I see Eurovision. :rofl-lol:

Your investigative work is stellar, @Kris_1989.  But I also missed the Hard Rock photo (or I may not have joined the thread yet when you posted).  Do you mind posting again if you get a chance?

Speaking of photos...has anyone seen this before?  Have I seen this before?  I can't remember what I have and haven't. :blink:

13af617ad2d596bdc6a6ea3239df8eac.jpg

Its Izzy on His fav Artist exhibition 

forgot the Artist name but His arts is awesome

What Madrid Hard rock pic? 

Ive tried to report to IG but looka like They still not remove it

Try report it as spam

Just out of curiosity is the women with Izzy his girlfriend, I have seen other pictures with him in a limousine, and she looks like one of women with them so I assume that's who she is. I haven't seen those limo pictures for ages, I wonder if they were taken down?

The whole fake Instagram account, the only way you could trace that is to trap the holder, it would take some coordination, a web site and some exclusive news/picture to get their IP address. Thats all I'll say just incase they do read here ?and if Izzy cannot be bothered to file a complaint, not sure what he could with the information.

10 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

well... i guess you're right. i hope this guy burns in hell... and i hope izzy is not mad about that

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What Madrid Hard rock pic? 

Izzy's Guitar at the the Hard Rock Cafe in Madrid.

21 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

well... i guess you're right. i hope this guy burns in hell... and i hope izzy is not mad about that

I agree.

It really bothers me that Instagram hasn't taken it down though. Or at least investigated it on their own with all the fan reports. Other musicians keep tagging it as the real Izzy which is going to help it gain more followers and if that person ever figures out how to monetize that account then they will be making money off of Izzy's name and misleading fans even more. :thumbsdown: They've already disabled most of the comments so it's not like we can even tell fans it's a fake account anymore. 

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry for the double post but I just saw @Darkenchantress post in the Women's thread...

I can't believe I'm in a gang with a bunch of Queen haters!! :cry:

I quit!! :max:

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, I'm sorry.I really tried but they are not my cup of tea.

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Archtop said:

Just out of curiosity is the women with Izzy his girlfriend, I have seen other pictures with him in a limousine, and she looks like one of women with them so I assume that's who she is. I haven't seen those limo pictures for ages, I wonder if they were taken down?

I'm afraid I'm not gonna be of any help cause I really don't have a clue how any Mrs Stradlin after Annica looked like, but she kinda looks like this girl behind them on this pic so maybe she is/was actually his gf at the moment.

Duff43.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry for the double post but I just saw @Darkenchantress post in the Women's thread...

I can't believe I'm in a gang with a bunch of Queen haters!! :cry:

I quit!! :max:

giphy.gif

I love Queen, is the band of my life... i've listen Roger Taylor's new song and i was so sad about the lyrics, i hope he's ok :( 

16 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

I love Queen, is the band of my life...

Thank god! I was starting to think I was the only one.

i've listen Roger Taylor's new song and i was so sad about the lyrics, i hope he's ok :( 

I think the loss of Bowie hit him hard and I know it's a sad song but I think he's more or less just reflecting on the losses in his life. I think he's ok. Their tour kicks off next month so maybe that will cheer him up a bit. :)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry.I really tried but they are not my cup of tea.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

You know how you are with Izzy? That's how I am with Queen. I went on a date with a guy once that didn't know who Freddie Mercury was and I immediately lost all interest. (It also didn't help that he didn't know who Prince was either and then told me I was "showing my age" with my music tastes :max:)

Edit: I swear to god if you guys tell me you hate prince next I will be permanently heartbroken. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1