Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

A trademark is something you can recognize and is unique in any circumstance, that's what i mean... and that's what i said it was nothing bad... that's why he played with many artist of different genres, i can't imagine Izzy playing a song with Paulina Rubio :lol: 

Yes, however in the first instance it's implied that Slash's look and his attitude is what got him where is today more than his guitar playing. 

I completely disagree. 

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, however in the first instance it's implied that Slash's look and his attitude is what got him where is today more than his guitar playing. 

I completely disagree. 

Not saying that his looks got him where he is today, I mean they are a big part of the reason he is probably the most known guitarist ever (sorry Jimi Hendrix). If you ask a random person on the street to name you a guitarist probably 90% are gonna say "that guy with the hat" even if they don't know his name or don't even know how he sounds". People outside the GnR fandom don't know how unique his guitar playing is but surely they all know how he looks like. As I said, there's nothing wrong with it, what I meant is that seems totally off to compare Slash and Izzy cause they don't even have the same "status" in the music world. One is an icon (again, this doesn't take away from the fact that he is a great guitarist also) and the other one is simply a great musician that enjoys a simpler life. They are on different levels and I can't think of Izzy (well, maybe he is and I'm totally wrong) being jealous of Slash's achievements simply cause, apparently, that's not what he wanted in his life. :shrugs:

• Like 4

I don't know, maybe a very small amount of people would think of him as the guy in the top hat but mostly he is thought of as a great guitar player with some amazing riffs, solos and songs to his name. Some people say he's overrated, but then I see those kind of comments about everyone (except maybe Chuck Berry).

I wouldn't compare him to Izzy at all, I don't think one is the more pure artist rock n roll spirit in either way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Not saying that his looks got him where he is today, I mean they are a big part of the reason he is probably the most known guitarist ever (sorry Jimi Hendrix). If you ask a random person on the street to name you a guitarist probably 90% are gonna say "that guy with the hat" even if they don't know his name or don't even know how he sounds". People outside the GnR fandom don't know how unique his guitar playing is but surely they all know how he looks like. As I said, there's nothing wrong with it, what I meant is that seems totally off to compare Slash and Izzy cause they don't even have the same "status" in the music world. One is an icon (again, this doesn't take away from the fact that he is a great guitarist also) and the other one is simply a great musician that enjoys a simpler life. They are on different levels and I can't think of Izzy (well, maybe he is and I'm totally wrong) being jealous of Slash's achievements simply cause, apparently, that's not what he wanted in his life. :shrugs:

totally , i was talking about sound, i don't give a damn how he looks... we're saying the same thing anyway... just i said it metaphorically speaking...  btw: something great about slash and Izzy is the fact their grandmas taught them to rock :headbang: 

Edited by Izzyarg

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Those in glass houses... :lol::lol:

I learned my lesson, that's why I posted it.. :lol: 

(I restrain my perviness here in MyGnr Forum... and especially on this thread) No more boner- pictures ect.. :P

Edited by Fourteenbeers
----

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

3607496.jpg

Dude... seriously .... Do you really want to get in to that shit???

Some story are good tho

But if You dont like to talk about it

fine by Me

*Let Izzy be curious about it after He read this:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Wht glass houses

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

3607496.jpg

Dude... seriously .... Do you really want to get in to that shit???

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Whyyyyy???  

?

Because you've gone too far this time, Ma'am. :P

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No Im not!  :max:

*N' Im still young to be called Ma'am :max:

I was kidding. :lol::hug:

----

Ok... It's like 4:42am and I'm pretty sure I'm not making sense anymore so I'm outta here. But I swear if I wake up to a bunch of fan fiction in here you all are in big trouble! Grounded! No, Izzy for at least a week! :P

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I was kidding. :lol::hug:

----

Ok... It's like 4:42am and I'm pretty sure I'm not making sense anymore so I'm outta here. But I swear if I wake up to a bunch of fan fiction in here you all are in big trouble! Grounded! No, Izzy for at least a week! :P

Well I still have Axl :takethat:

t_l5bj.gif

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I learned my lesson, that's why I posted it.. :lol: 

(I restrain my perviness here in MyGnr Forum... and especially on this thread) No more boner- pictures ect.. :P

Excuse me please the Izzyconda pic was MINE!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: