Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Either that or Jonesy and that other guy have been talking 

Probably.

I just noticed it's been a whole month since Izzy tweeted and he hasn't deleted it yet. Is that a new record? :o How are we supposed to know if he's ok if he's not deleting stuff? :lol:

-----

Oh... my... god... :facepalm::rofl-lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
added

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

This caption made me really happy, I'm gonna believe Trunk here and stop being paranoid. Probably he only had too much coffee in his system, hence the rambling and the dark circles under his eyes. I love the man and the good vibes he always send, I really want to believe that he is healthy and ok :heart:

11 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Since we kinda use this thread for Steven too, Eddie trunk just tweeted this from the Dio event playing Rocket Queen. He looks happy I think but man, his groove is still intact. :heart:

I watched his live on facebook. Man, there's nothing that can be compared to that awesome groove. Fuckin shit, it's just perfect :drool: Did you read that Fortus interview on D&N section? Even they know Frank doesn't fit, he should be seeing this vids too :shrugs:

But Fortus, anyway, first it was really shitty from him saying that about Frank, like 'yeah with me they clicked, with Frank not so much'. Playing wise, yeah, he's better than Frank and surely fits better, but man, get off your high horse - your shredding is annoying and your guitar punching makes me want to punch you :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Probably.

I just noticed it's been a whole month since Izzy tweeted and he hasn't deleted it yet. Is that a new record? :o How are we supposed to know if he's ok if he's not deleting stuff? :lol:

-----

Oh... my... god... :facepalm::rofl-lol:

Now both parts of the band name are "naughty".  ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

He looks a LOT better. I know is just a pic but @Archtop was right, unfair to judge him so soon. 

You guys are right. Sorry, Steven!

21 minutes ago, dgnr said:

But Fortus, anyway, first it was really shitty from him saying that about Frank, like 'yeah with me they clicked, with Frank not so much'. Playing wise, yeah, he's better than Frank and surely fits better, but man, get off your high horse - your shredding is annoying and your guitar punching makes me want to punch you :P

Exactly! I don't know if he's just trying to sound cool or what but he came off a little cocky in that interview.

And what's with Axl hiring all these musicians that don't even like his band? :facepalm: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

That's what I was wondering. :lol: This forum sure has a lot of lurkers. :ph34r:

We have to assume, the sooner the better, that we are being watched. :ph34r: Probably Axl has someone from TB exclusively dedicated to lurk in here (and he probably hates me :P, whatever)

So I'm happy for the Eddie Trunk info. I'm happy to know that Steven is doing good and the other day was just a bad day. I'm fucking happy.

5 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I prefer Don't Cry over November Rain. And for me-  the best version of Don't cry is this:

That's a beautiful version. I actually prefer Patience over any other GnR ballad. I know my opinion about NR is very unpopular but long ass songs bore me to death, I pretty much only like the guitar parts. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I watched his live on facebook. Man, there's nothing that can be compared to that awesome groove. Fuckin shit, it's just perfect :drool: Did you read that Fortus interview on D&N section? Even they know Frank doesn't fit, he should be seeing this vids too :shrugs:

Yeah, i read it, Fortus tried to be very subtle but well, we all know what he wanted to say. :lol:

And...

I saw this on Twitter, I had seen other pics from this photo shoot but not this one. Izzy looks like so done with that shit and Duff just hates his hair. :lol:

C_RVpizXUAAWNy3.jpg

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I saw this on Twitter, I had seen other pics from this photo shoot but not this one. Izzy looks like so done with that shit and Duff just hates his hair. :lol:

C_RVpizXUAAWNy3.jpg

I've never seen this pic before either. It's actually quite adorable. Izzy is dreaming of his beer and begs Duff to go and bugger off with him. Axl scared to death of the snake and tries hard to look easy.  The only one who still enthusiastic is Steven! :lol: 

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

We have to assume, the sooner the better, that we are being watched. :ph34r: Probably Axl has someone from TB exclusively dedicated to lurk in here (and he probably hates me :P, whatever)

So I'm happy for the Eddie Trunk info. I'm happy to know that Steven is doing good and the other day was just a bad day. I'm fucking happy.

That's a beautiful version. I actually prefer Patience over any other GnR ballad. I know my opinion about NR is very unpopular but long ass songs bore me to death, I pretty much only like the guitar parts. :ph34r:

Yeah, i read it, Fortus tried to be very subtle but well, we all know what he wanted to say. :lol:

And...

C_RVpizXUAAWNy3.jpg

I really don't have 15 fucking minutes .... EVER .... to listen to November Rain, so I'm right there with you, sister.  In fact, I think that song actually summarizes my issues with Axl.  Like, sometimes I just need him to STFU.

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Winterblossom is dead now available ----> https://kittyviolet.bandcamp.com/releases   ( Jt says he's thankful cause nobody ask him about this record in a loooong time , and he will have to take it down soon so, hurry up! ) :D 

Got it! Thank you! And thank you J.T.!! :headbang:

Edit: @IzzyargYou should probably tweet @downliner so he sees this. I'm not sure how often he checks this forum.

Edited by Kris_1989
added
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

C_RVpizXUAAWNy3.jpg

DUFF = maybe he's born with it ...... maybe it's 

maybellineV2.jpg

... he reminds me of Sherwin-Williams color chart.... :lol: (JK, JK, I've seen much worse)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fortus seems to think it's the big four. Him, Slash, Duff and Axl. He really fucking rates himself. 

He's funny, gotta give him that :P

I love that he said "I'm not sure how familiar Slash was with me". We won't have to read the "Slash was desperate to be in a band with Richard" bullshit any longer :lol:

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

@Tori72They are on the Pressure drop single. I especially love Been a fix.

https://www.discogs.com/es/Izzy-Stradlin-Pressure-Drop/release/2088391

Been A Fix is amazing! One of the first Izzy songs I fell in love with! :heart:

• Like 1