Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

OMFG! I just watched this video. Incredible. That crowd is a fucking beast! Now I'm hooked. I wanna go to Argentina and visit a rock show there. Forget Tango dancing, I wanna pogo in front of the stage!!! :headbang::lol: And die there probably... Looks scary but awesome :lol:

well actually a few people die in a local show a few months ago.. but is not the same with international shows, artist are more responsible and are behind security all the time, something local promoters should learn , anyway.. i knew a guy from London who went to GNR date in O2 and i hated him so much cause he saw Izzy and he wanted to see a show here , we all said to him : we hope you die in the mosh!  ( we are very friendly :lol:) ... but seriously maybe this is a good chance, besides Argentinian pesos are cheaper than American Dollar, and Aerosmith will be playing the same week ;) 

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

OMFG! I just watched this video. Incredible. That crowd is a fucking beast! Now I'm hooked. I wanna go to Argentina and visit a rock show there. Forget Tango dancing, I wanna pogo in front of the stage!!! :headbang::lol: And die there probably... Looks scary but awesome :lol:

Ive always wanted to go there to see a rock show too, it looks like the most fun ever! 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

No, i didn't ask him cause i was working a lot , sorry u.u ... but i'll write to him tomorrow!!

No worries, take your time. I just wasn't sure if I had missed it while I was gone. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Location Finland.... :P

Such a lovely country! I lived there back in 2004, did my PhD there and I can't wait to go visit it again! :heart:

Ugh, Steven's interview i don't know what to think. He is acting too 80's, I hope he is fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

the only word i've learn from Finland : PERKELE!!! ( i've wrote it right? ) :D 

Yes. It's my favorite swear word. I use it every time I hit my toe on something. :lol:

i-dont-always-speak-finnish-but-when-i-d

This meme is little incorrect.  It should be paska (= shit in Finnish), not paaska ;)

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Such a lovely country! I lived there back in 2004, did my PhD there and I can't wait to go visit it again! :heart:

Glad you enjoyed your stay here. :thumbsup:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
---
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

I am waiting for avocado pictures with Izzy today seeing it's Cinco De Mayo Day.. I wish Izzy would tweet a picture of an avocado today for Cinco De Mayo.. or at least tweet happy Cinco De Mayo to my fellow Izzy Avocado fans from mygnrforum.. 

Ask and you shall receive.  I posted this on Twitter yesterday but didn't get a chance to come over here and share. :lol:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry, for being MIA! I've just been busy with work. I promise I haven't forgotten about our lord and savior of the avocados. :P

Edit: Btw, did any of you see the Steven interview on jonesy's jukebox? I know he could've just been excited to be there but he was acting like he was on coke or something. :( I hope he hasn't relapsed.

Apparently I can't figure out how to respond to multiple things at once and not double post. SOS!  Sorry.

Re: the Steven interview I def need to watch bc a Twitter pal also sent it to me and said "do you think he's on coke?" :o(I'm currently in my bed pretending to be asleep so my kiddo doesn't demand I get up and make breakfast :wacko: ... so can't watch now). There was also a FB post last night  of him was rehearsing and he looks just super tired and worn down. Eeeeeek. Hope he's ok. 

9 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Apparently I can't figure out how to respond to multiple things at once and not double post. SOS!  Sorry.

Re: the Steven interview I def need to watch bc a Twitter pal also sent it to me and said "do you think he's on coke?" :o(I'm currently in my bed pretending to be asleep so my kiddo doesn't demand I get up and make breakfast :wacko: ... so can't watch now). There was also a FB post last night  of him was rehearsing and he looks just super tired and worn down. Eeeeeek. Hope he's ok. 

WTF. I don't like this. :(

16 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ugh... That video makes me wish I had seen AC/DC one last time before Brian left. That guy is just a beast of a singer. :drool:

We had AC/DC concert here at my town in summer 2015. I was abroad at the time so I couldn't see them. Still ticks me off. GN'R are coming here at 1st of July so at least I won't miss them...

ef982a1d819d90c608e252c60ba3664c.gif

Well I'm gonna miss 2 of them - unless hell freezes over - but there's nothing I can do about that.:(

tumblr_nil3ivNu251t3c2pjo1_400.gif

• Like 1

About Steven: I noticed the same thing when I watched his interview with Jones, I couldn't even watch it till the end because I was already 'wtf is happening to him?' and the youtube comments are realy harsh! Now this vid of the practice, I don't know, something in his face is different, he looks tired af. I really, really hope he hasn't relapsed, that would be so sad :(

Just watched Jonesy's interview. Oh man. I really hope he's just excited to be playing the fundraiser.  My heart bleeds for Steven...really it does.  Even in recent interviews when he's said he's moved on and the past is the past, it's seemed uncertain to me whether or not he really had.  Hope he's OK. 

On a positive note, George Lynch, who's gotta be in his early 60s, looks fucking amazing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

He's got some massive black circles around his eyes. like he's not slept in a couple days :(

1 hour ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Ladies and gentlemen, all it took was a quick message to the author of the video and viola! Here it is again after all these years! And its still just as funny as I remember! Thanks so much to Lena for creating the video and reuploading it at my request. Maybe I'm the only one who's day this makes but now that a reunion has already happened I find the video even funnier. Can't imagine the discussions didn't go like this:

Izzy:rofl-lol:

• Like 4

The cartoon is hilarious they way she does the eyes rolls says so much more than the actual voiced parts. I love the way she has Axl just walk  out when Steven starts. It would seem Izzy doesn't have credit card bills though. :P It would be great if she did an updated one, the current line up on the phone asking Izzy to guest spot would be funny. 

6 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

If you click on the + sign next to the quote button it will let you respond to multiple people at once. :)

I saw that video on Instagram stories yesterday and he looks pretty bad there too. It's not the dark circles that worry me. If you look at his eyes they're not focusing on anything which is why I thought he was on something. I know he had sunglasses on in the Jonesy interview but you can still see his eyes are a little off there too. He's just spaced out... like the lights are on but nobody's home. :(

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid and he's fine. :unsure:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Archtop said:

I have just read an article about streaming and music downloads, did you know there is a direct correlation between the amount of hits an artist receives on something like ITunes and the amount of reviews the album has. It increases something like 30% with just 5 reviews. In short we need to start leaving reviews to get the Izzy message over and out ?

GREAT idea! :D

• Like 1