Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Sorry guys I really think my post came out wrong or something. I wasn't trying to censor the board at all.

I was just trying to explain to Frey why some of the stuff makes me uncomfortable. You guys can always post whatever you want.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Well, Izzy gave us a Twitter shout out so is safe to assume that he at least knows that we exist and that we are all insane :P I found it funny that he did it just a few days after I posted something like "I'm sure he cares about his fans but he just doesn't know how to show it" :ph34r: Apparently, he knows.

About the fanfic stuff, well, I don't feel bad or ashamed really, I'm not into fanfic per se, but I've stumbled upon some of them that were actually very catchy and well written. I use to feel uncomfortable when it's written about real people and my reaction at the end with the regular fanfic is total embarrassment and a facepalm, but some of them are OK, I guess, or not, I don't know. :lol:

Back on topic of the thread, it's been more than a month since our lord and savior tweeted for the last time. Seriously, Stradlin, I know is avocado season but delete a tweet or two.... how are we supposed to know that you are OK??

giphy.gif

Maybe He join The Trinity You know like Adler , gag order:ph34r:

36 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry guys I really think my post came out wrong or something. I wasn't trying to censor the board at all.

I was just trying to explain to Frey why some of the stuff makes me uncomfortable. You guys can always post whatever you want.

I got ya, girl - you're just sayin "you do you, I'll do me".  Totally cool. :heart:  One of the things I love about this thread is that everyone is pretty chill about everything - except their love for .... what's his name.B-)

In other news, I used to think this gif was Izzy saying "cool" and giving a thumbs up.  But now I'm 97.2% certain it's him telling the sound guys to keep his amp turned up when Axl tells them to turn it down. :thumbsup::hahafyou:

EA4.gif?2901

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I got ya, girl - you're just sayin "you do you, I'll do me".  Totally cool. :heart:  One of the things I love about this thread is that everyone is pretty chill about everything - except their love for .... what's his name.B-)

In other news, I used to think this gif was Izzy saying "cool" and giving a thumbs up.  But now I'm 97.2% certain it's him telling the sound guys to keep his amp turned up when Axl tells them to turn it down. :thumbsup::hahafyou:

EA4.gif?2901

I ever heard about this but when was this

*I smell Slaxl

He looks so thin in here

tumblr_opux09w4lN1thn0zho1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

I never even heard Fanfic was a thing or that there are sites dedicated to its existence until it was first brought up in the women's thread, shows how clueless I am. I have to say I'm not curious enough to go find any, but if you do or that's your thing who am I to judge :shrugs:

Edited by Archtop

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I ever heard about this but when was this

*I smell Slaxl

He looks so thin in here

tumblr_opux09w4lN1thn0zho1_1280.jpg

See #3 in article below for Axl's quote. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/12-nastiest-things-former-gnr-bandmates-have-said-about-each-other-20151112

I think it was during '91, the UYI tour, but Izzy was sober at that time.  So if it was then, Axl was just being a total douche. And I legit never use that word. Just seemed appropriate here. :hahafyou: 

It was also discussed a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away on the forum.  I love DieselDaisy's response. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

He looks so thin in here

Holy shit he looks an awful lot like my late ex bf on that pic. :facepalm:

This is random but I was just watching Eurovision (americans might not get this but Eurovision is like war in Europe :lol:) and thinking how funny it would be to have Izzy commenting it on Twitter. :lol: Congrats @dgnr !!!

Edited by Darkenchantress

23 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

This is random but I was just watching Eurovision (americans might not get this but Eurovision is like war in Europe :lol:) and thinking how funny it would be to have Izzy commenting it on Twitter. :lol: Congrats @dgnr !!!

Awww thanks, sweetie! I don't know what is happening with this country, we were the ones that always fell short, and look at us now, winning the European Championship and the Eurovision with a span of a few months. I'm so proud right now, it's almost embarrassing :P No! gang, come together, drinks on me tonight. And some #Salvadorable for you. 

18425900_1851085965139988_1699621074_n.g

Izzy comment on this, he's awkward adorable just like you :P 

• Like 2

Raise a glas to Portugal, European songs and @dgnr! Congratulations :hug:

I was wondering whether Izzy has been watching Eurovision Song Contest for once as he was married to a Swedish woman. 

I read in twitter today, Eurovision Song Contest is when Europeans sit on their couches with a phone in their hand, smiling while their ears bleed. I found that very accurate. 

@Darkenchantress you had a boyfriend who looked like that? Wow :wub:

Izzy does look very thin there and somewhat unhealthy (as he often is) but his hair! :wub:

Edited by Tori72

5 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

God Bless, 'Merica?  ????

Damn, right! :headbang:?? We may not have Eurovision but they don't have this glorious man headbanging in the middle of hurricane Mathew

giphy.gif

So I think we still won. Take that, Europe! :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Damn, right! :headbang:?? We may not have Eurovision but they don't have this glorious man headbanging in the middle of hurricane Mathew

giphy.gif

So I think we still won. Take that, Europe! :smiley-confused2:

USA!  USA!  USA!  

We have just one small (HUGE) problem to fix and we'll be back on track! :unsure:

Sorry, no politics.  Done.  Let's talk about Izzy, shall we? 73664cccec288b92298be23bc448a0d6.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

USA!  USA!  USA!  

We have just one small (HUGE) problem to fix and we'll be back on track! :unsure:

Sorry, no politics.  Done.  Let's talk about Izzy, shall we?

Yiss, yiss... No rouge orange cheeto talk in here. :awesomeface:

large.jpg

I don't know why but I love this picture of him :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yiss, yiss... No rouge orange cheeto talk in here. :awesomeface:

large.jpg

I don't know why but I love this picture of him :wub:

Agree! No Chester Cheetah! :fuckyou:

I also love that pic for several reasons. 

1. He appears to have a bandaid on his thumb and that's adorbs.

2. He's so sweet and touristy with his camera.

3. His ankle boots are fucking BEYOND outstanding.  

And in the words of Forrest ... Forrest Gump ... that's all I have to say about that. :D:heart:

tumblr_n3onjkM4SJ1sn5ezao7_250.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Raise a glas to Portugal, European songs and @dgnr! Congratulations :hug:

I was wondering whether Izzy has been watching Eurovision Song Contest for once as he was married to a Swedish woman. 

I read in twitter today, Eurovision Song Contest is when Europeans sit on their couches with a phone in their hand, smiling while their ears bleed. I found that very accurate. 

@Darkenchantress you had a boyfriend who looked like that? Wow :wub:

Izzy does look very thin there and somewhat unhealthy (as he often is) but his hair! :wub:

Yeah, now that I see that pic I realize how much he looked like Izzy and how fucking dysfunctional I am :facepalm: The face shape, the nose, the hair... wow...he also played guitar in a band :lol:

The Eurovision description is right on point, lmao! @Kris_1989 definitely nothing to be jealous about it, it's all so absurd that we only see it for the constant "loling" that is going on. Actually, the portuguese song that won yesterday was quite good, it was a surprise.

OMG the headbanging hurricane guy is awesome! :rofl-lol:

Hey guys i've been thinking, i feel bad about that Instagram fake account, maybe we can do something like we did with Jt's record but to people report that asshole.. i didn't have an account but i made one to do something and i'm sure you did it too but we need more people...what's your opinion? do you have any idea?? ( i hope that's not the reason why Izzy tweet less and less) 

• Like 1

Just now, Izzyarg said:

Hey guys i've been thinking, i feel bad about that Instagram fake account, maybe we can do something like we did with Jt's record but to people report that asshole.. i didn't have an account but i made one to do something and i'm sure you did it too but we need more people...what's your opinion? do you have any idea?? ( i hope that's not the reason why Izzy tweet less and less) 

I tried a few months back and failed. I even got in contact with somebody that works at Instagram through my work and was told there was nothing they could do. Apparently Izzy (or his management if he has that) never submitted a report form for the fake account.

I could try and find the email and email him again but I think it's a lost cause at this point. :shrugs:If you've got any ideas though let me know and I'd be glad to help if I can.