Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

"Somebody" :ph34r: has opened this food stall in London

Avocado heaven :lol:

Now We know where He usually hang out,  Somebody need to wait on tht place 24 hours if They want to meet Izzy

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Actually, the right way to say it would be pantalones rojos but I like how it sounds that way, rojo pantalones :P

Slowly? I've been away for like three days and the site is already amazing! I hope Izzy will see it and say that now you're a fan :D

Slash rules! :heart:

He will forgive tht Youtube incident

5 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Izzy running away? That's impossible! :lol:

Why impossible?  He's been running away for all His life

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Oh, this gif is doing things to me.  :wub: Every single time I see it.

I feel you, sister. :heart:

I need this week to be over. With the proximity of the show and the Izzyness in my life I'm experiencing an spiral of emotions that i can barely handle. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Talk about Salsh N'cute animal

Yup. It's very cute. And clearly the most dangerous dog in the world. :lol:

I found pretty cool looking pic of Slash, don't remember seeing it before. 

b4378f6866f7bc92992396ddf29e858e.jpg

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I feel you, sister. :heart:

I need this week to be over. With the proximity of the show and the Izzyness in my life I'm experiencing an spiral of emotions that i can barely handle. :ph34r:

Try to enjoy the show. For your own sake, try to make the most of it.  I still have exactly one month until I'm going.

The weather here has been really unpredictable during this spring, so my biggest wish concerning the show is sunshine (and that Axl doesn't sound like Mickey Mouse) 

I guess it's good to know that he doesn't lip sync but still.... :facepalm:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

The weather here has been really unpredictable during this spring, so I'm hoping for sunshine (and that Axl doesn't sound like Mickey Mouse) 

giphy.gif

Holy shit that was awful. :blink: I kind of wonder if it's because he's out of breath that makes him sound like that or if he really has just lost his voice? Because when he's standing still he sounds pretty good. But when he starts running around it's full on mickey plus gasping for air every other word. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

Holy shit that was awful. :blink: I kind of wonder if it's because he's out of breath that makes him sound like that or if he really has just lost his voice? Because when he's standing still he sounds pretty good. But when he starts running around it's full on mickey plus gasping for air every other word. :facepalm:

i'm guessing that it was from 2011 (there's videos of really bad performances on YouTube from Rock in Rio 2011)

He sounds pretty  much same there as he did on this clip)

Luckily Axl's voice has improved since. Even if that clip was kind of funny it's still not nice to hear one of my favorite rock singers sounding like that.

I saw Axl in 2012 when his voice was meant to be really bad. One show was great, he was really good. The other, well, me and this old biker dude stood there bitching to each other about how we couldn't hear him and how he was phoning it in until half way through the show Axl threw a strop, got angry, and then we could hear him :lol:

We need to piss him off  :ph34r:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw Axl in 2012 when his voice was meant to be really bad. One show was great, he was really good. The other, well, me and this old biker dude stood there bitching to each other about how we couldn't hear him and how he was phoning it in until half way through the show Axl threw a strop, got angry, and then we could hear him :lol:

We need to piss him off  :ph34r:

Maybe we should. 

Actually I think the R I R  2011 is worse. And it doesn't help that he's dressed as a Chiquita advert.  

But this is really cute.:lol:

g1360646499191499904.jpg

Ok. I'll stop now.. 

• Like 2

He did not sound too great 2014 either I don't think. He certainly did something bad to his throat on the 2010 tour. He was really ill when I saw him in Birmingham UK 2010, obviously he wouldn't have wanted the whole world of shit had he cancelled the UK tour, I think he should have done rather than carry on like that. We'll never really know what happened unless he tells us though :unsure:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh Jeeez, how I hate that fucking yellow raincoat on him. :facepalm:

From yellow raincoat to cat cap N'taco cat T-shirt,  from mickey to AXLDC voice,  from grumpy to smile onstage, etc

He keeps better N' better if Slash around 

Thx Slash for taking care of Axl:wub:

Q: Are you still considered as the guitarist from GNR? Does it bother you?

Izzy: It sticks with me but it doesn't bother me. That is what allows me to do what I am doing today. If I never was with GNR, I think that nobody will know who I am. Or maybe it will take longer to show people who I am. For me, the 80's were a crazy period of time...

Q: What are your relationship with the ex members of GNR?

Izzy: I am still in contact with almost everybody. A few days ago, I was talking to Slash and Duff. I've seen Steven as well! Steven Adler our drummer. I've seen him for the first time in five years, we had lunch together last week. The only one with who I don't have any contact with is that fucking singer. Every two or three years, I take my phone, call GNR management, and I leave him a message: "Hi, dude, it's Izzy, looking for some news, here is my number, call me back..." Never had any answers, he lives in his own world...

Q: What do you think of GNR "reformation" with a new line up around Axl? He could have changed the name?

Izzy: I don't even know those guys! I think as well that he should have

changed the name. People going to probably say:" What's this stuff? This is not Guns!" Of course Axl was the singer, but it was as well four guys with him. It's strange to see him acting like that, but that doesn't really bother me. We will see how it goes. It is gonna be the fans who are gonna have to decide and to say what they think about it. If we are lucky, he will come up with a good album. I will go and buy it, just to see how it is. I know he is creative, intelligent, he is a good singer, but it took him so long to write and record songs. Yes, I will listen to it and send it back to him if it's crap.

So do we think he sent it back or no? :lol: 

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 4

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I remember buying that magazine for the Izzy interview, what year is it from? 

Sent it back :lol:

2001 Guitar Part Magazine. I wonder if something happened in 2001 because he is sassy as all hell in all the 2001 articles. :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

2001 Guitar Part Magazine. I wonder if something happened in 2001 because he is sassy as all hell in all the 2001 articles. :lol:

Is that around the time Axl said in an interview he saw Izzy on his security cameras at his house and he just ignored him, pretty sure it was around that time zone :lol:

Yes, it was in Axl's 2000 Rolling Stone interview he said he saw Izzy on his security cameras and ignored him. That must have really hurt. :(  

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

24 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

So do we think he sent it back or no? :lol: 

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I remember buying that magazine for the Izzy interview, what year is it from? 

Sent it back :lol:

I made me listen to CD one and a half time. I don't know about Izzy but if he had asked me, I'd told him to send it back. 

It's stupidly produced over the top, there's nothing raw rock and roll in it, ok granted Axl didn't want that, he was succesful. I don't find groove in there, I don't like his voice in it nor do I like drums or guitars. Some hooks, riffs and melodies are somewhat good but it's not even half enough for me to start liking it.

Gosh, I know I can be so harsh. Sorry.

Not sorry. :P

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is that around the time Axl said in an interview he saw Izzy on his security cameras at his house and he just ignored him, pretty sure it was around that time zone :lol:

Yes, it was in Axl's 2000 Rolling Stone interview he said he saw Izzy on his security cameras and ignored him. That must have really hurt. :(  

They all did so hurtful things towards each other, not only Axl and Slash. Man, they are a dysfunctional bunch.

• Like 3