Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

:lol::lol:

I actually loved that lito. I'm waiting to see the Madrid one, not that I'm gonna buy it, 50€? Not in this lifetime. :P

I'm starting to feel sick in my stomach, I can't do this, ugh...

You go, girl! Think that maybe Izzy comes up stage and you won't be there?! :P

• Like 1

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

I actually loved that lito. I'm waiting to see the Madrid one, not that I'm gonna buy it, 50€? Not in this lifetime. :P

Don't worry, you'll have fun! Hopefully @dgnr will come back before you go to get you hyped up. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Take a few beers as soon as you get there and you'll forget about everything. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm fine, I'm fine it's just I'm nervous as fuck!!!

Plus, Real Madrid are winning the Champions final right now, if it ends like this Madrid is gonna be hell on earth tomorrow :lol:

Ah so that's what people are watching here. Can hear my neighbours cheering and ugh-ing. :lol:

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I told you I was completely ill the day of the show.  Unable to eat.  A nervous wreck. Felt like I was betraying Izzy.  Then thinking well, maybe Izzy will show up.  

And then I got there. And I forgot about all of that for the most part (except for when they played DTJ and when I would catch a glimpse of Fortus on the screen).  I had an amazing time.  You will, too. :heart:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

"Axl is a very complicated guy, but very talented."

That's what i meant about Axl & Izzy's relationship.. but when i say Axl is still resentful i'm talking about his changes of mood... that's why i said "i don't think Axl is an Asshole".. definitely is because of his childhood.. i don't know if he's bipolar, i read about it in many articles but that explains all, i didn't say Axl hates Izzy , Slash or Duff, he loves them .. but i have the impression that he cannot forget what happened. There is a interview where Izzy says that he called him to catch up about their lives and Axl was bitching all the time about Izzy leaving the band, and then Axl invited him to do a tour but Iz was confused cause he only wanted to talk with his old friend :lol:.. so i think he's right about he's very complicated, the two of them are, maybe they are friends again and we didn't find out, they are like that. ( i hope no one felt offended about my point of view of Axl i don't hate him i just don't like him right now, and this opinion is only mine and i've tried to say it with respect cause Axl had a tough life so i really admire his strength) 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

lol I've gone rounds with @BorderlineCrazy about it a couple times but at least he's nice with his Slashisgod lifestyle. :lol:

Well, @dgnr just got to see the guy and confirmed he's god so shame on you for not noticing the evident :max: :P

That said, I would never put Izzy down. Like, fn' NEVER!!

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm fine, I'm fine it's just I'm nervous as fuck!!!

Plus, Real Madrid are winning the Champions final right now, if it ends like this Madrid is gonna be hell on earth tomorrow :lol:

Try to relax, you're gonna have a wonderful time! :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

@Izzyarg Don't feel bad for your opinions about Axl, what you said is kind of innocent.  Other fans can be very very harsh. 

I know but i felt the need to explain it anyway just in case, we live in sensitive times and  i didn't want to anyone think i was being unrespectful with Axl behavior because is a hard topic .. but thanks for the support! ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So I just finished the tour section & articles section on our site. I'll finish the lyrics section in the morning but what else do you think I should add? I was thinking a fan art section (minus the fan fiction art, obviously. :lol:) but if you guys have any other ideas let me know. :dance:

Here's the link if anybody needs it again: https://izzystradlin.wixsite.com/unofficial

Edit: I just realized the site has had over 1200 visitors already. :blink::smiley-confused2:

What but I always made fan fiction art:max:

Click to Donate for site?  In case like Chopaway site:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So I just finished the tour section & articles section on our site. I'll finish the lyrics section in the morning but what else do you think I should add? I was thinking a fan art section (minus the fan fiction art, obviously. :lol:) but if you guys have any other ideas let me know. :dance:

Here's the link if anybody needs it again: https://izzystradlin.wixsite.com/unofficial

Edit: I just realized the site has had over 1200 visitors already. :blink::smiley-confused2:

Wow, this side is beyond amazing. You've done such a great job. Thank you!!! 

And I think it's so sweet of you to mention the No Gang! :hug:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Website is looking great girl.. it's nice that you included the burning van in the JuJu Hounds pic- section. :lol:  Have you considered adding more something Gn'R related on the site? Like writing credits etc? 

One thing on the website breaks my heart though: Tour info /upcoming shows /none.  Oh Izzy ....:cry:

36 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

@Kris_1989 the site looks amazing! I'm digging the tablature section so much!!!

So, I'm about to leave for the airport. My stomach hurts. I'll let you know when I'm in! :o

You have a good time and take care. Let us know how it goes over there. rock3

Edited by Fourteenbeers

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Might I suggest a picture of me?  

:smiley-confused2:

Seriously, @Kris_1989, the site is so insanely amazing.  Kudos, girl.  I can't wait to share it and tell the world what you've created!!!!!  I also messaged Nick and told him thanks for the help.  He's a good egg, not a bad apple. :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What but I always made fan fiction art:max:

You've made other art too. :D

Click to Donate for site? 

The site is free so no need for donations. 

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Website is looking great girl.. it's nice that you included the burning van in the JuJu Hounds pic- section. :lol:  Have you considered adding more something Gn'R related on the site? Like writing credits etc?

I thought about it but there's so many GNR sites out there I wasn't sure if I should or not.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I know this is wishful thinking on my part. But something in me tells me Izzy will be showing up in Europe gigs. Unanounced. Maybe tonight in Madrid. 

Or in Munich! :awesomeface:

I really really hope so.

giphy.gif