Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Now I feel bad for posting the site... if it's a relative of his - wife, daughter, step-daughter, friend... whoever - please do not bother them. :( I get that you guys are curious but he's always been immensely private and outing a girl whose never made any attempt to be public is a little disrespectful. To both Izzy and her. :wacko:

Thanks guys. Sorry for being a debbie downer. Obviously I know you guys would be respectful of her, but I wouldn't want us to be responsible for making a page public. Especially considering what Meegan and her daughters go through all the time. Some fans out there are nuts when it comes to the guys private lives. :crazy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thanks guys. Sorry for being a debbie downer. Obviously I know you guys would be respectful of her, but I wouldn't want us to be responsible for making a page public. Especially considering what Meegan and her daughters go through all the time. Some fans out there are nuts when it comes to the guys private lives. :crazy:

I know. Keep forgetting it's not only us who are reading here.  So if @cindy1985 could delete my quote we should be fine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Iam a new member so if i do something wrong you can correct me.:wacko::wacko:thanks again and i'm sorry if i put you in difficult situation.

You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry if you got that impression. It was me who was talking to much about someone who is not and never was a member of this band and I shouldn't have. That's all. So thanks again for your trouble hiding/deleting it. 

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry if you got that impression. It was me who was talking to much about someone who is not and never was a member of this band and I shouldn't have. That's all. So thanks again for your trouble hiding/deleting it. 

Don't worry my friend you're right we should respect their privacy.

• Like 1