Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Ah thanks. Now I remember.

About the thread being quiet ... yes. Comes along with no news...

About the forum banner? Where do you see young Izzy? The face on the very left is Steven... I only see mature Izzy on the right.

Young Izzy's face is on the right side of mature Izzy's pic (right next to it)

The search bar covers part of his face (at least it does so with my laptop, the banner looks different on a bigger screen), I can see him better when I log out and the search bar disappears... 

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

He's always so skinny. :(

That what happens when your favorite food is water (according to that "fact"-list posted here before:D)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

There is a page in fb that writes official page of izzy stradlin does anybody know if this is a real page or fake like insta account?

It looks fake to me. Didn't Izzy tweet last year that he didn't have a facebook page? I think if he had opened a page he would've announced it on twitter or something.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Looks like somebody else made a Izzy site. Now I don't have keep doing it. :lol::smiley-confused2:

https://www.izzy-stradlin.net/ 

Do you guys think that's his official site?

Yours is so much better, Kris.  Much more information. If it's his official site, why doesn't it say so? And why doesn't it promote his other work?

contact is a web designer in France. Why would he do that if not on Izzy's order?

Something else: So Izzy still has a connection to France. Someone once posted that he was spottet with a french wife/gf and kids on several of his races.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Yours is so much better, Kris.  Much more information. If it's his official site, why doesn't it say so? And why doesn't it promote his other work?

contact is a web designer in France. Why would he do that if not on Izzy's order?

Something else: So Izzy still has a connection to France. Someone once posted that he was spottet with a french wife/gf and kids on several of his races.

The Roxana girl said in her book that he has a French girlfriend during the 2006 tour the one with the teen daughter .

Tori is right @Kris_1989Kris_1989 yours is more complete and informative regarding his entire career 

Edited by annabanana

The site looks pretty official to me but maybe it's a fan page? Then again, calling twitter "tweeter" seems like something Izzy would do. :lol:

M8gV2oT.png

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

There's always been rumors that Izzy owned a house in France and lived there part time but I could never find where those rumors came from. If his girlfriend was/is French, maybe that's why?

I wonder if he speaks French? 🤔

Edited by Kris_1989

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

The site looks pretty official to me but maybe it's a fan page? Then again, calling twitter "tweeter" seems like something Izzy would do. :lol:

M8gV2oT.png

There's always been rumors that Izzy owned a house in France and lived there part time but I could never find where those rumors came from. If his girlfriend was/is French, maybe that's why?

I wonder if he speaks French? 🤔

Tweeter! lol All this new media stuff! "I forgot what it's called but it is important!"  :awesomeface:

I wonder about the same and heard / read the same rumours. In my head I picture this très léger Izzy with rolled-up legs of his pants and espandrilles speaking french with this cute accent american get when speaking it.

Awwwww - send help! French Izzy :wub:

Edited by Tori72