Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

6 hours ago, annabanana said:

I'm starting to think he does or atleast read here. Remember a few weeks ago a picture of his girlfriend from instagram of taz got posted here, shortly after the pics (coz there were others) of his girlfriend is no longer there, could be a coincidence too :)

4 hours ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Interesting. The pics are also gone from taz's IG. There was one of her with another woman on his IG and it too is gone. Could be someone else doing it, maybe taz? lol I still think Izzy is single,she might be an ex :shrugs:

4 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

I just checked and noticed that Taz removed all pictures of his (Taz) ex girlfriend except one (maybe because of the other people in it). Since the ones with Izzy's girlfriend had Taz' ex in it, they're gone too. I believe it explains all (and I have nothing better to do on saturday night lol).:P

WHAT are you guys talking about? What pics? The ones from Afd 20? Can't remember any pics with that girl from afd 20 and Taz though. Please explain as if to a child. Thanks 😊 

IF Izzy had removed some pics from the original poster because we posted them here talking about is beautiful Ex and hoping she was Mrs Isbel when in fact she was his ex. Then Izzy wasn't happy about that at all. Poor Izzy!

If this is because we posted it here he probably thinks we're a bunch of annoying fan girls digging in old fotos. Which we sort of are. But we didn't have to dig, Izzy. You just google your name and hit "images"...

Maybe he's still missing her? I'm sorry, Izzy!

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I couldn't resist. Sorry. :lol:

Anyway, back to the Izzy recording in Atlanta tweet: If he was still recording wouldn't Taz or Rick be there? Did they ever follow up on their "lets rattle Izzy's cage" posts?

Ah! I forgot about the cage rattling. Who said that again?

6 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Here everyone is talking about Izzy either being single or at least having a girlfriend when I thought he was married to some lady called Elena.

yes i read it too..but who knows what is true or not. i didn't know that his girlfriend has an ista account.

10 hours ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Interesting. The pics are also gone from taz's IG. There was one of her with another woman on his IG and it too is gone. Could be someone else doing it, maybe taz? lol I still think Izzy is single,she might be an ex :shrugs:

What are you talkin about?? Which photo?? I miss something...

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I thought it was Rick and Taz but I think @Fourteenbeers was the one who posted about it.

It was dowliner who mentioned it first. (this was before the  Apollo -show.)

I asked how much rattling would it take to make something happen with Izzy. We may never know.. nothing has happened since.. 

This thread has become pretty quiet..  :sleeper:hell, what I've done in this forum recently is that I've slapped couple of music videos on the music challenge- thread per day, I've given some likes to few posts and not much else...  

The new banner of this forum is quite interesting.  I see young Steven is now on the left side of the banner with young Axl Slash and Duff but they have shoved young Izzy to the right side of the banner, isolated from the others.. :cry: How symbolic.

But it's good to see that Izzy number 2. is in the middle of the banner in all his glory. Nice. :P

Edited by Fourteenbeers

3 hours ago, baileyredrose said:

What are you talkin about?? Which photo?? I miss something...

On Taz's IG account he had photos of Izzy's girlfriend/ex with his (Taz's) girlfriend/wife. Those have since been deleted from his IG. So, it makes sense that they were deleted from his IG since they had his (taz's) ex in the photos. I guess people do that when they break up, go through their social media and delete photos of the now ex. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

On Taz's IG account he had photos of Izzy's girlfriend/ex with his (Taz's) girlfriend/wife. Those have since been deleted from his IG. So, it makes sense that they were deleted from his IG since they had his (taz's) ex in the photos. I guess people do that when they break up, go through their social media and delete photos of the now ex. 

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

anyway..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN98VKpmx0duXDKQudEIo

The story for our life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

also you can make an account on pinterest, you can search fanpop and if yiu have an account on twitter  look 'chopaway' and search people from izzy's thread from here 

10 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

i there is a page on facebook //www.facebook.com/Official-izzy-stradlin-385891511775664/ but i'm not sure that izzy has official page on facebook. 

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

It was dowliner who mentioned it first. (this was before the  Apollo -show.)

I asked how much rattling would it take to make something happen with Izzy. We may never know.. nothing has happened since.. 

This thread has become pretty quiet..  :sleeper:hell, what I've done in this forum recently is that I've slapped couple of music videos on the music challenge- thread per day, I've given some likes to few posts and not much else...  

The new banner of this forum is quite interesting.  I see young Steven is now on the left side of the banner with young Axl Slash and Duff but they have shoved young Izzy to the right side of the banner, isolated from the others.. :cry: How symbolic.

But it's good to see that Izzy number 2. is in the middle of the banner in all his glory. Nice. :P

Ah thanks. Now I remember.

About the thread being quiet ... yes. Comes along with no news...

About the forum banner? Where do you see young Izzy? The face on the very left is Steven... I only see mature Izzy on the right.