Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

43 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

@Kris_1989 Reading that still makes me want to throw up. Fn' Lortus <_<

Lol, Ned was sort of an accident but it sort of stuck at least for a while. Pretty much at the same time I also called him Harvey Dent, guess I wasn't too happy about Duff's behavior back then :P

I'm still not happy. :max: So he's still Ned Flanders to me.:P

33 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

I'm still not happy. :max: So he's still Ned Flanders to me.:P

Neither am I actually. Just trying not to think about it too much :lol:

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fortus tried to make it look like Axl said that about him? :lol:

I never saw the debunk thing, I still thought he had said that about him  :facepalm:

No, Axl did say it about him but it was a comment he made when Fortus joined the band in 2002 while it looks on his website like Axl is talking about Fortus being the perfect guy for the reunion or something like that.

Plus, how could Axl not be happy when Fortus (as any other guitar player in the entire world) was a massive improvement from Paul Hugh...

1 minute ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Neither am I actually. Just trying not to think about it too much :lol:

No, Axl did say it about him but it was a comment he made when Fortus joined the band in 2002 while it looks on his website like Axl is talking about Fortus being the perfect guy for the reunion or something like that.

Plus, how could Axl not be happy when Fortus (as any other guitar player in the entire world) was a massive improvement from Paul Hugh...

Yeah, but he said it after asking other people first and in relation to NuGnR. I was thinking he said it with real GnR in mind lol

Axl says that and then goes and adds DJ Ashba to the band who gets more guitar limelight than Richard :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl says that and then goes and adds DJ Ashba to the band who gets more guitar limelight than Richard :lol:

I think that when Axl added DJ Ashba, he had given up on trying to create something with NuGuns, and musicianship or talent weren't his main criteria for hiring someone.

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I think that when Axl added DJ Ashba, he had given up on trying to create something with NuGuns, and musicianship or talent weren't his main criteria for hiring someone.

Well, my sister thought DJ Ashba was great when we saw NuNuGnR in 2010. She was 19 and it wasn't anything to do with his guitar playing :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

where did that pic even come from? Were they just wondering in the woods and found Izzy? :lol:

Maybe they were filming Blair Witch 4 - Dawn of Justice,  or something  like that... and found Izzy in the process.

Where's the picture taken? 

8 hours ago, baileyredrose said:

How can I have this " white view" of the forum? 

Go to bottom left corner of the page  -> Theme

Change the theme from MyGNRforum (default) to Default 

2 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

Joey Hoffman just tweeted Izzy straddling just in studio.. exciting news can't wait.. I camt upload picture I am at work and not suppose to be on phone., if someone hasn't uploaded when I get home I will try.. hopefully it's not a hoax like the guy who uploaded picture a while back..

This?

eXY4I88.png

Maybe he was talking about the stuff recorded last year? It just looks like an ad for his studio to me not anything new. :shrugs:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

I don't think it's exactly an ad. Michael Allman is booked for September.. that is why I am not sure what to think of this.. I hope I don't in trouble for posting to this forum.. 

If Joey twitted it to the world, it's ok. Don't worry. ;)

Edited by kkferro72