Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

have you read the first Mick Wall one? I have a really old one from '92 called 'In their own words' it's just all quotes but a fun quick read (i leave it in my loo :lol:)

oh no!is it good to order it??i have read 'recless road' full of photos its about making of appetite.

I have one from Mick Wall, very old. It mentions a funny situation where Mick is at Slash's house to interview him and then Izzy arrives with two friends. Izzy goes to the kitchen and prepares some drinks and stays there with his friends making himself very comfortable while Slash tells Mick that he's not in the mood for company. The next day Mick calls Slash on the phone and asks if Izzy is still there and Slash says "Oh, man!" :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

Just now, cindy1985 said:

oh no!is it good to order it??i have read 'recless road' full of photos its about making of appetite.

sorry that's 2 different books, the quotes one is by Mark Putterford. The Mick Wall one is just called The most dangerous band in the world-Guns n Roses.

For good pictures and not a lot of writing try Robert John- The photographic History or George Chin The Photo book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

I have one from Mick Wall, very old. It mentions a funny situation where Mick is at Slash's house to interview him and then Izzy arrives with two friends. Izzy goes to the kitchen and prepares some drinks and stays there with his friends making himself very comfortable while Slash tells Mick that he's not in the mood for company. The next day Mick calls Slash on the phone and asks if Izzy is still there and Slash says "Oh, man!" :rofl-lol:

No way! This kills me :rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

sorry that's 2 different books, the quotes one is by Mark Putterford. The Mick Wall one is just called The most dangerous band in the world-Guns n Roses.

For good pictures and not a lot of writing try Robert John- The photographic History or George Chin The Photo book.

thanks a lot my friend i 'll check your suggestions. i have ordered also from a friend in London to bring me 'GNR FAQ'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

i read it in english and i can say that helps me a lot because as you probably understand iam not a fluent speaker, but try it and dont worry! ;)

Yeah i know..me too, but it's gonna be difficult try to understand even a dialoque i think.. oh well I will see what to do. Thank you!

• GNFNR 1

Just now, baileyredrose said:

Yeah i know..me too, but it's gonna be difficult try to understand even a dialoque i think.. oh well I will see what to do. Thank you!

try it and use a dictionary!it will help you very much! 

10 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

i think that izzy was looking for a booze, this is mentioned and in this book!hahahaha

2 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

But Mick Wall isn't loved so well by the fan..am i wrong?

No you're not wrong but I found his books very interesting because he was there, with them.I think his Axl book angered fans because it was biased but i haven't read it in years so i don't remember much about that one.

Just now, cindy1985 said:

so you can tell me which is the best in your opinion 

The 1st Mick Wall book for writing and Robert John for pictures:lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

No you're not wrong but I found his books very interesting because he was there, with them.I think his Axl book angered fans because it was biased but i haven't read it in years so i don't remember much about that one.

thanks a lot!

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I quite liked the first Mick Wall Axl book, it was really good up until he falls out with Axl and then the bias starts, but you can tell it's written that way. The second one is shit, much worse than the first. 

I threw my copy of the second into the recycling bin - bye bye!! Still got my original. 

Not a fan of Watch You Bleed either, to be honest. 

Slash's book, Reckless Road and the picture books are all good. Didn't read all of Duffs book due to the sheer boredom of it and Adlers is just, well, Adler! 

The rest belong in the recycling bin with Mick Walls revised Axl reunion cash in. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I quite liked the first Mick Wall Axl book, it was really good up until he falls out with Axl and then the bias starts, but you can tell it's written that way. The second one is shit, much worse than the first. 

I threw my copy of the second into the recycling bin - bye bye!! Still got my original. 

Slash's book, Reckless Road and the picture books are all good. Didn't read all of Duffs book due to the sheer boredom of it and Adlers is just, well, Adler! 

The rest belong in the recycling bin with Mick Walls revised Axl reunion cash in. 

it's going to be realesed a new book with the name the life and times of rock n roll band, in this month and  it seems intersting

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So what about his last book: "The Last of the Giants"?