Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks for your words, guys, i feel like such a drama queen :ph34r: I was just so discouraged this morning, ugh. I suppose I'll keep the ticket and try to enjoy it anyway, and of course I'll wear my Izzy shirt prouder than ever :lol:

Nice pic @Jane M., pink really suits him. :wub:

That interview got us all worked up so you aren't a drama queen and if I was in your shoes I would've felt the same way. :hug:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks for your words, guys, i feel like such a drama queen :ph34r: I was just so discouraged this morning, ugh. I suppose I'll keep the ticket and try to enjoy it anyway, and of course I'll wear my Izzy shirt prouder than ever :lol:

Nice pic @Jane M., pink really suits him. :wub:

I will go as well (Munich) and I bloody well need an Izzy shirt for it!!! :awesomeface::headbang:

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

That interview got us all worked up so you aren't a drama queen and if I was in your shoes I would've felt the same way. :hug:

Awww, I just love this thread and the people in here so much :hug:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I will go as well (Munich) and I bloody well need an Izzy shirt for it!!! :awesomeface::headbang:

YES!! :headbang:

• Like 2

Great Post by @beautifulanddamned and Kristina 

Mel, don't sell your tickets, just see them once, I saw them once and I won't see them again unless I get the ticket for $50. 

I don't even know what to say about Duff, he is a pretty diplomatic person, he only thinks about himself, he is a very money minded person. Izzy has contributed way more than Duff. 

Why do you need an enemy when you have a "friend" like Duff. 

• Like 3

The comments on this thread gave me some sort of confort, thanks everyone! I feel an anguish right now, like I need to hug Steven for an hour.

It's nice to see there's this little place where we are safe from the people who try to twist everything so Axl is always the victim and the others are the evil guys who want to make him look bad. This isn't just Axl's fault, though, the greedy three fucked up big time and it hurts.

Anyway, I didn't wanna rant against these fuckheads, just thank you for sharing my sentiment and making me feel a bit better :)

@Darkenchantress you definitely have to go to the show. This band, even if not 10% as good as the real deal, is still a million times better than any other band out there. And Slash makes sure the songs actually sound as GNR unlike what happened with Axl's solo band also called GNR. No matter how angry I get, I could never take away how absolutely amazing he is every time he hits the fn' stage. I promise you'll have a wonderful time.

Ps: Do you guys know if Two-Face will be part of this new Batman saga Ben Affleck is doing? I think Duff would do a hell of a job on that role :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I hate to be out of likes cause I'd love to like the fuck out of all your kind comments, guys. I definitely will try to enjoy it! :hug:

But I'm the Izzy Stradlin of my family and I hate to be the center of attention so, here you have the MAN himself being cool as ever with his avocado green cap. :lol:

tumblr_namgsiu9L91qgb0d2o1_400.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

I just saw this from Joey Huffman who is the organ/keyboard player on many of Izzy's songs.. He lists Izzy and Rick Richards amongst others as muscians who have agreed to collaborate on the album with him. 

Awesome!

to $1000 to come to your home and perform the record.

Will he bring one of his guests? :awesomeface:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I just saw this from Joey Huffman who is the organ/keyboard player on many of Izzy's songs.. He lists Izzy and Rick Richards amongst others as muscians who have agreed to collaborate on the album with him. 

Good news in a GNR forum, what the hell is this?! Haha thank god we have Izzy :heart:

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:
9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

to $1000 to come to your home and perform the record.

Awesome!

Will he bring one of his guests? :awesomeface:

Let's get all together and raise the money. We'll pay extra for Izzy if needed! :headbang:

• Like 3