Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

10 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

That's awesome, thanks!! Now we need you to upload every other Izzy song that is not on YouTube yet :P

Hey, I think we pushed @MillionsOfSpiders away with the Duff tantrum thing, now she's hiding or avoiding us. Sorry :(

I'd do it but Izzy has to promise me not to sue me for copyright infringement first. :P

& I hope we didn't! @MillionsOfSpiders don't you leave us!! :heart:

Edit: Didn't somebody upload his other albums recently? And my internet connection is extremely slow right now so it might be a little bit before call me the breeze is up. It's only at 9% uploaded right now.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'd do it but Izzy has to promise me not to sue me for copyright infringement first. :P

& I hope we didn't! @MillionsOfSpiders don't you leave us!! :heart:

Edit: Didn't somebody upload his other albums recently? And my internet connection is extremely slow right now so it might be a little bit before call me the breeze is up. It's only at 9% uploaded right now.

Izzy won't have a problem... as long as you share the loot YouTube is gonna give you :awesomeface:

I think the new songs were the ones missing. Someone uploaded FP Money a while ago but no one uploaded Call Me The Breeze (until you :heart:), To Being Alive and Walkin'.

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Izzy won't have a problem... as long as you share the loot YouTube is gonna give you :awesomeface:

I think the new songs were the ones missing. Someone uploaded FP Money a while ago but no one uploaded Call Me The Breeze (until you :heart:), To Being Alive and Walkin'.

I wouldn't monetize anything, it's his stuff not mine. So I've got no loot to share. Sorry, Izzy! lol  But since he was signed to a record label for some of his albums those songs would automatically get flagged by Youtube and then you'd have to file a copyright claim, prove you got permission and blah, blah, blah... :facepalm: Youtube is a pain in the ass when it comes to uploading music. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989

On 17/02/2017 at 11:21 PM, BorderlineCrazy said:

@MillionsOfSpiders And if you mind, we don't care, tell us the damn story! :max: LOL

It was when I saw him at Download festival in 2009. He was on the third stage, which was tiny, 200 capacity. Download used to interview bands and show it on the main stage big screens in between change overs. When Duffs came on it made me laugh because he was going on about how  he had requested to play in such a lowly spot and sub-headline to Meshuggah because he wanted to watch their set. Everyone was like, yeah righto mate, dont like subbing 3rd stage, y'know? :lol:

Anyway, I got bang at the front for Loaded and was stood where the bands wait to come on. For some reason, Motley Crue's set on 2nd stage had been moved forward so it now directly clashed with Duffs and to be fair quite a few people did run off to watch Motley. So Duff came out into the area where I was, waiting to go on, and he was furious, I'm pretty sure clashing with Motley Crue was the reason, he just kept pacing and yelling lol his wife kept trying to calm him down but he kept like swatting her off. I honestly thought he wasn't going to play. He just came across as really arrogant and scary when he's mad :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

:)

Thank you so much, you're awesome!! I saw you uploaded To Being Alive as well :heart:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It was when I saw him at Download festival in 2009. He was on the third stage, which was tiny, 200 capacity. Download used to interview bands and show it on the main stage big screens in between change overs. When Duffs came on it made me laugh because he was going on about how  he had requested to play in such a lowly spot and sub-headline to Meshuggah because he wanted to watch their set. Everyone was like, yeah righto mate, dont like subbing 3rd stage, y'know? :lol:

Anyway, I got bang at the front for Loaded and was stood where the bands wait to come on. For some reason, Motley Crue's set on 2nd stage had been moved forward so it now directly clashed with Duffs and to be fair quite a few people did run off to watch Motley. So Duff came out into the area where I was, waiting to go on, and he was furious, I'm pretty sure clashing with Motley Crue was the reason, he just kept pacing and yelling lol his wife kept trying to calm him down but he kept like swatting her off. I honestly thought he wasn't going to play. He just came across as really arrogant and scary when he's mad :lol:

Wow, that's a cool story, it was worth the wait :P

I'm actually glad to hear he behaves as a normal human being and gets mad at times instead of being Ned Flanders all day as he tries to make us think...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Thank you so much, you're awesome!! I saw you uploaded To Being Alive as well :heart:

Wow, that's a cool story, it was worth the wait :P

I'm actually glad to hear he behaves as a normal human being and gets mad at times instead of being Ned Flanders all day as he tries to make us think...

Ned Flanders :lol:

There's also when he charged people £30 each for meet and greets on his Loaded tour. Not very Flanders-y.