Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Because we are adorable and he secretly loves us all? 

wink-reaction-gif.gif

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

"I love you" "I'd fuck you", they are synonyms to me :lol: But she is saying "I love you" I think.

And about the lurker, well, I don't really know but I think Izzy reads the internet much more than what he likes to admit. ;)

"New" pic btw :wub:

tumblr_olcz8qcirS1ua4iwlo1_500.png

New to me too :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

He did repost the Stradlin Identity picture on twitter and that picture came from this forum. So we know he has lurked at some point.

Buuuuut... If it's not him then why not just post and say it's not? Why keep lurking? :lol:

He actually did that? LOL! That is pretty un-cool and funny. I love that! A little un-coolness is adorable.

• Like 1

Just now, Jane M. said:

^^^You're absolutely right. He's so cute. 

That's what I call good use of social media:thumbsup:

I know I don't know him personally but I'm so proud of that dude. He's a perfect example that no matter what age you are or how far you fall you can always get back up. :headbang:

Sorry for going off topic, we can get back to our regular scheduled programing now. :P

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Stupid green dots. :bitchfight:

• Like 2

What year do you reckon the bottom picture was from?, I always liked that look on Izzy and Steven looks amazingly healthy, it the most unstevenish look with the much shorter hair that I think He looks good- much less 80's.

No spoiler but an attempt not to derail the thread.

Spoiler

Just a thought after watching womensthreadgate, what about creating a "coven thread" or what ever you want to call it, in anything goes where we can just gossip about anything and keep the main threads from derailing. I know it's difficult to go off topic in here, as all Izzy news feels like old news the damn man being so  elusive. Would anybody be interested, can we bond with out fawning over our mutual interest? ?

5 hours ago, Archtop said:

What year do you reckon the bottom picture was from?, I always liked that look on Izzy and Steven looks amazingly healthy, it the most unstevenish look with the much shorter hair that I think He looks good- much less 80's.

Reveal hidden contents

Just a thought after watching womensthreadgate, what about creating a "coven thread" or what ever you want to call it, in anything goes where we can just gossip about anything and keep the main threads from derailing. I know it's difficult to go off topic in here, as all Izzy news feels like old news the damn man being so  elusive. Would anybody be interested, can we bond with out fawning over our mutual interest? ?

I think it was from the Adler's Appetite Key Club rehearsals.

Spoiler

I love that idea! But I don't know if the mods would let us have our own thread? Maybe what we can do is have an unwritten rule that if you want to talk about news (or old stuff) that doesn't have anything to do with Izzy we use the spoiler tag? That way if anyone wants to skip over it they can and it wont clog up the thread?

42 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Man~ I just saw what happen on the women thread, It was a mess

Anyway why dont We post tht beard Izzy in here?:max:

Or is it already posted? :wacko:

I think they've already been posted? Cant remember. lol But I only posted them there as a peace offering... It didn't work, though. :P

56 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love that idea! But I don't know if the mods would let us have our own thread? Maybe what we can do is have an unwritten rule that if you want to talk about news (or old stuff) that doesn't have anything to do with Izzy we use the spoiler tag? That way if anyone wants to skip over it they can and it wont clog up the thread?

I think they've already been posted? Cant remember. lol But I only posted them there as a peace offering... It didn't work, though. :P

You know tht He doesnt have presence  :awesomeface:

• Like 1

Very pretty, indeed :wub: 

Spoiler

I remember once I got mad at my sisters cause they said he is ugly! WTF? They must be adopted :lol: Don't listen to them, Izzy, you're super pretty for a guy. :lol:

I just saw this on Twitter. I don't know if any of you (besides @dgnr) speak portuguese but it basically says Izzy was responsible for Great White's big success :P

http://www.vandohalen.com.br/izzy-stradlin-foi-responsavel-por-grande-sucesso-do-great-white/

“Once Bitten, Twice Shy”, cover de Ian Hunter, foi o maior êxito comercial da carreira do Great White. O vocalista Jack Russell confessou ao SleazeRoxx.com que a canção, presente no álbum …Twice Shy, de 1989, era total estranha a seus ouvidos antes da regravação. “Nunca tinha a escutado. Foi Izzy Stradlin (Guns N’ Roses) quem me mostrou. Acabou se tornando um hit e ajudou o disco a vender mais de três milhões de cópias. Jamais imaginei que viraria um clássico, ela demora uma eternidade para chegar ao refrão. É uma canção que quebra regras”.

Esse post foi publicado em Curiosidades e marcado Great White, Izzy Stradlin por João Renato Alves. Guardar 

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Very pretty, indeed :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

I remember once I got mad at my sisters cause they said he is ugly! WTF? They must be adopted :lol: Don't listen to them, Izzy, you're super pretty for a guy. :lol:

I just saw this on Twitter. I don't know if any of you (besides @dgnr) speak portuguese but it basically says Izzy was responsible for Great White's big success :P

http://www.vandohalen.com.br/izzy-stradlin-foi-responsavel-por-grande-sucesso-do-great-white/

Wow, that's a cool story, I had never heard about it. I don't speak portuguese but I understand it for the most part (reading it, if I hear you speaking it's all greek to me :lol:) so I translated it the best I could :)

“Once Bitten, Twice Shy”, a cover from Ian Hunter, was Great White's biggest hit of their career. Singer Jack Russell confessed to SleazeRoxx.com that the song, featured on the album …Twice Shy, released on 1989, was completely unknown to him prior to recording it. “I had never listened to it . It was Izzy Stradlin (Guns N’ Roses) who showed it to me. It ended up becoming a hit and helped the album sell more than three million copies. I never thought it would turn into a classic, it takes it forever to get to the chorus. It's a song that breaks rules.”.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

16 hours ago, Archtop said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, 2003, September. 

According to caption on this website: https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/325033298080829156/, the guy on the left is Izzy's brother. What do you think? I hope it wasn't posted here before.;)

4e03cb9932d170b05a2f673c59b1919f.jpg

Whenever I see this pic, I think it's Izzy reading this thread and judging us :lol:

700f133695f3e34e1e9b2c3cc7bd49d3.jpg

Edited by int8
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, int8 said:

According to caption on this website: https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/325033298080829156/, the guy on the left is Izzy's brother. What do you think? I hope it wasn't posted here before.;)

4e03cb9932d170b05a2f673c59b1919f.jpg

I saw that caption once too but I thought that it was somebody in Adler's band? Aren't Izzy's brothers older than him? That guy looks fairly young. :shrugs: Here's the other pics from that same show/day.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

img_3203.jpg

8d830bd3109380c4c8364a4921df9c19.jpg

^ Not sure what night this was from because I know Slash didn't play during the 20th Key Club show. I hadn't seen this one though so I figured I'd include it.

:headbang:

Wasn't the Appetite 20th gig at the Key Club in 2007? 

The pic I posted is way older, Steven's hair looks shorter.

Izzy would you please stop wearing a black shirt with jeans everywhere you go? You're confusing us, my lord.

Edited by Jane M.

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Wasn't the Appetite 20th gig at the Key Club in 2007? 

The pic I posted is way older, Steven's hair looks shorter.

Izzy would you be please stop wearing a black shirt with jeans everywhere you go? You're confusing us, my lord.

Actually, Izzy wasn't wearing a black shirt in the Appetite anniversary thing.

Can't believe you didn't pay enough attention to Izzy :wow: