Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

The stage presence argument is :facepalm: He doesn't need to be running around all the time. He was the coolness of the band, and was very needed for balance. Can you imagine if all of them started running around (well, not obviously Steven, carrying the drum kit while playing is quite a challenge :lol:) at the same time? 

gmm-wall-of-death-o.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

The stage presence argument is :facepalm: He doesn't need to be running around all the time. He was the coolness of the band, and was very needed for balance. Can you imagine if all of them started running around (well, not obviously Steven, carrying the drum kit while playing is quite a challenge :lol:) at the same time? 

gmm-wall-of-death-o.gif

LOL:rofl-lol:

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I haven't heard of the "not existing stage presence" before it was mentioned here in this thread. ;) 

The Izzy full time race thing? Never heard of it. I remember reading a statement of Axl, I think, saying Izzy had all those bikes and cars and went racing all day instead of playing music and writing new songs. Must have been from before the UYI recordings. Don't remember where I read it, of course.

Dont forget the drone race!

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Happy Valentines Day, No! Gang!

tumblr_n3onjkM4SJ1sn5ezao4_250.gif

7 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Weq0c6K.gif

:lol:

I'm out of likes. :lol:

6 hours ago, Archtop said:

image.jpg

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Its rare for Him to wore anything less than shirt :drool:

So pretty. I wonder why he always had so many clothes on. Even when he got sober he did.

18 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

This.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

The best Valentines Day Gift we can get is Izzy releasing a new song!! He supposedly was in the studio last year producing an album. Where is it?  Izzy please release more music.. also how does people no that 000000 is Izzy?  From what I saw that person has not posted on here..

Nobody knows @@000000000000000000000000 is him. We were just guessing and joking around since that person always lurks in this thread. :P Even after @SerenityScorp tagged them that account just kept on lurking. lol

giphy.gif 

Anyway, jokes aside... maybe there never was supposed to be a full album? Didn't he tweet something when walk n' song was released that it was 1 of 4 songs?  I cant remember what the tweet said, though. :shrugs: (This is why you don't delete your tweets, izzy!! <_<)

15 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Nobody knows @@000000000000000000000000 is him. We were just guessing and joking around since that person always lurks in this thread. :P Even after @SerenityScorp tagged them that account just kept on lurking. lol

giphy.gif 

Anyway, jokes aside... maybe there never was supposed to be a full album? Didn't he tweet something when walk n' song was released that it was 1 of 4 songs?  I cant remember what the tweet said, though. :shrugs: (This is why you don't delete your tweets, izzy!! <_<)

It probably in HIs vault. He learns from Axl :devilshades:

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S NO GANG! 

IMG_4693.jpg

For my fellow witches:awesomeface:

To you too Mr. Stradlin, Happy Valentine's, wherever you are! 

I ❤ U!

The bouquet is :facepalm: 

Happy Valentine's guys! Let the love flow today and everyday! :wub:

I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say: Fuck yes!

tumblr_inline_mla31p1gj31qz4rgp.gif

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif 

Love the gif :lol: We all know it's you, Izzy! Come out come out wherever you are and say hi, we are harmless. :shrugs:

The whole album "rumour" came from a guy on Twitter that posted a pic of Izzy on studio, remember? The one who posted "When rock gods record at the same place as you" or something like that. Some admin from the Appetite for GnFnR page asked him if he knew if Izzy was working in a new album and he said yes. But maybe he saw him recording and just assumed he was working on a new album. Who knows? Whatever, I just hope to hear something new from him soon.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Even after @SerenityScorp tagged them that account just kept on lurking. lol

Really? Have you seen him again? Because I never seem to be online, when 000000 is. Which would make sense, as I live in Europe... ;) 

And let me just add that I don't really think it's Izzy. He'd be way too cool for lurking into his own fan-forums, right? Orrrr mayyybeeee he is just human after all and does it? :heart:

39 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say: Fuck yes!

tumblr_inline_mla31p1gj31qz4rgp.gif

Yes! But what is the girl saying? I'm no english speaking native. Looks like "I fuck you" to me... :P

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

duffmckagan_roses.jpg

Isn't Duff cute and creepy at the same time in this foto? Even more creepy than anything else, really. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes! But what is the girl saying? I'm no english speaking native. Looks like "I fuck you" to me... :P

"I love you" "I'd fuck you", they are synonyms to me :lol: But she is saying "I love you" I think.

And about the lurker, well, I don't really know but I think Izzy reads the internet much more than what he likes to admit. ;)

"New" pic btw :wub:

tumblr_olcz8qcirS1ua4iwlo1_500.png

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Really? Have you seen him again? Because I never seem to be online, when 000000 is. Which would make sense, as I live in Europe... ;) 

And let me just add that I don't really think it's Izzy. He'd be way too cool for lurking into his own fan-forums, right? Orrrr mayyybeeee he is just human after all and does it? :heart:

I haven't been online much but somebody in the Women's Thread said they saw the 0000 account and Slash (Or is it Faux Slash? :lol:) online recently. It's probably not Izzy. But who knows. He did repost the Stradlin Identity picture on twitter and that picture came from this forum. So we know he has lurked at some point.

Buuuuut... If it's not him then why not just post and say it's not? Why keep lurking? :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989

18 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Isn't Duff cute and creepy at the same time in this foto? Even more creepy than anything else, really. :rofl-lol:

Doesn't she mean she would "die for you" :question:

Thats is how I see it. The crossbones she makes with her arms. ☠️

• Like 1