Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

15 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_ojw0ydYCdS1vmm3pco1_500.gif

:P

Out of likes. Thanks :) And the gif ... :wub:

Just saw all the other Izzaxl stuff. GIRLS! What's going on. Now we're going to scare away our 000000 dude.

Hey Iz, we're joking, all right? Joke. Some fun? Just fun :hug:

Edited by Tori72

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

OMG what the fuck is happening? IzzAxl? Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, nostadlinTM !!! I thought you, the 'no gang' were the sane ones. I felt I was in the Women's Thread. Just no! :nervous: Slash, don't broke this gang here :max:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Okay, I will stope since I dont want all of You leaving this thread because of tht ;)

Well I had a really weird dream about Izzy.

I saw I am in LA and my mission was to find Izzy, I came to know he lives in a building on the 5th floor and there was a restaurant on the 7th floor. 

So I kept looking for him all over, the restaurant was huge, it was like a theme park, it had different sections, I thought the best place to look for Izzy would be the restaurant cause he would come to eat dinner there as its in the same building.

But I kept on looking and looking and looking and could not find Izzy, I asked everyone if they have seen Jeff, I thought to use that name cause maybe the waiters know him by that name, but still I failed.