Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

13 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

There ya' go. There doesn't seem to be footage of the Gilby part, though, but you can see Teddy Zig Zag :P

Love the names on the vid's description:  Duff McKagen, Matt Sorren and Teddy Andriattis  :rofl-lol:

Thank you! :hug:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

There ya' go. There doesn't seem to be footage of the Gilby part, though, but you can see Teddy Zig Zag :P

Love the names on the vid's description:  Duff McKagen, Matt Sorren and Teddy Andriattis  :rofl-lol:

The names though :P Thank you! Más 3 puntos para Boca :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks for the video @BorderlineCrazy I had only seen little parts of it!

Oh look, guys, there's also a gif of this adorable fetus Izzy :wub: (and Axl looking like he needs an exorcist :P)

tumblr_o3w52dF2cR1ulntsyo6_400.gif

Wish there was some more footage, I'd love to see the Izzy - Gilby thing.

Axl always needed an exorcist until he found Yoda :P

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thank you! :hug:

You're welcome! :)

59 minutes ago, dgnr said:

The names though :P Thank you! Más 3 puntos para Boca :ph34r:

I'm kinda upset because they ignored Isi Starling, though :wacko:

Football might be over for good here in Argentina so I might just start rooting for Porto, you're doing pretty well, 2-1 every week (and what a save by Iker at the last minute the other day!) :P

• Like 2

On 30.11.2016 at 1:59 PM, Darkenchantress said:

I'm aware of the drug selling but the "pimp" thing? I got lost at that, never heard of it or at least I cannot remember :shrugs:

I am also wondering about the pimp thing. The only thing I can find (google) about it is this statement:

"We sold drugs," said Stradlin, GNR’s rhythm guitarist, in Watch You Bleed: The Saga of Guns N’ Roses. "We sold girls. If one of the guys was fucking a girl in our sleeping loft, we’d ransack the girl’s purse while he was doing her."

Just found it here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/20/11464582/guns-n-roses-coachella-2016-reunion-nwa-axl-slash

That is not the original article, but everyone is copying this statement and saying: "Izzy was a pimp."

But I don't really get it. Was he really sending out girls to work as prostitutes and then giving the money back to him? Or did he mean "sold girls" as stealing their money and things while someone else was fucking them? Not exactly the classy move you might be hoping for as girl, but not pimping, right?

Does someone know anything more?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I am also wondering about the pimp thing. The only thing I can find (google) about it is this statement:

"We sold drugs," said Stradlin, GNR’s rhythm guitarist, in Watch You Bleed: The Saga of Guns N’ Roses. "We sold girls. If one of the guys was fucking a girl in our sleeping loft, we’d ransack the girl’s purse while he was doing her."

Just found it here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/20/11464582/guns-n-roses-coachella-2016-reunion-nwa-axl-slash

That is not the original article, but everyone is copying this statement and saying: "Izzy was a pimp."

But I don't really get it. Was he really sending out girls to work as prostitutes and then giving the money back to him? Or did he mean "sold girls" as stealing their money and things while someone else was fucking them? Not exactly the classy move you might be hoping for as girl, but not pimping, right?

Well, there was this girl:

My Mexican friend Tony took me to meet this woman named Margot at her house. She gave us some tequila or something and she goes in the bedroom and we walk in and there's this big fat naked guy with an onion in his mouth. He's wearing women's underwear and high heels and he's tied up with duct tape against the wall. Me and Tony were like, What the fuck is going on here? Cracking up laughing. She was this dominatrix chick. We sat around her living room for the rest of the afternoon, listening to records, and she'd go in the bedroom and do her thing. At the end of the day she turned him loose and he paid her all this money. She took us out to eat. There was this whole scene of dominatrix chicks who worked in the S&M clubs. They'd beat on guys and after work, they'd take a musician out to dinner, let you stay at their place sometimes. - Izzy '92, Musician Interview https://web.archive.org/web/20090214183625/http://chopaway.com/articles/musician92.php

But I don't think that he was actually selling girls himself. I think if anything the guys were just taking advantage of the strippers/groupies that were around. But who knows. The stories all seem to change depending on who is telling them. :shrugs:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, that's also what I know, they took advantage of the girls that wanted to sleep with them. It's not something to be proud of but that's not "selling girls" or pimping. I don't really know if anything "darker" was going on, that's why I asked.

11 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

After reading the last couple of posts.. this is my opinion but I bet Izzy hasn't written a book and won't write a book because he is ashamed of some of the things he has done.  He looks like the type that feels bad for what has happened.  

This.

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Well, there was this girl:

But I don't think that he was actually selling girls himself. I think if anything the guys were just taking advantage of the strippers/groupies that were around. But who knows. The stories all seem to change depending on who is telling them. :shrugs:

Thanks. Yeah, I knew they hung out with prostitutes, why not with a dominatrix, heh?! ;) But still not pimping...

2 hours ago, Kmartin9928 said:

After reading the last couple of posts.. this is my opinion but I bet Izzy hasn't written a book and won't write a book because he is ashamed of some of the things he has done.  He looks like the type that feels bad for what has happened.  

Your option is, he wasn't actually pimping? I tend to agree without knowing anything. He def seems to be someone to feel bad about what happend. Same goes for the whole dealing/drug abuse thing.

I have read an article befor that was pretty damning about Izzy, mentions that he was not someone to be messed with back in the day, however it did all seem to be connected with drug dealing and the people Izzy was connected with. Never seen anything about Izzy working girls, I think there was some mention of a girlfriend who was on the game to pay for her drug habit.

Wish I could find the article, I have mentioned it before, it was written by another muscian who really gave the impression that he was not an Izzy fan.