Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

And so awkward :lol:

I saw that the Duff birthday thread was deleted. Ah, some things never change, I see :ph34r: I guess we'll have to do our celebration in here too. No problem, though, this is by far my favorite thread of the forum.

I just saw that and the explanation for it too. We're very lucky to have our own thread. I hope we can keep it.

• Like 2

I hope they don't delete our thread at some point. :( 

So do you guys just want to post our B-day messages in here and then send him the link to the thread? Or I can screenshot your messages and edit them together in a video on twitter so he doesn't have to go to this thread.

We can do the same for Steven next year. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

So do you guys just want to post our B-day messages in here and then send him the link to the thread? Or I can screenshot your messages and edit them together in a video on twitter so he doesn't have to go to this thread.

Video

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Second option. Please don't send him the link again. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Btw I just found something awesome

Image result for Lucky grumpy cat

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I'm loving this!

I feel really bad about Duff's thread having been deleted, too. And I cannot find too much sense in the explanation why, but well...

I like this thread very much, especially because I found a great liking in Izzy's music that I didn't know before reading the women's thread, I must say. I'm really into his stuff (and him) right now, listening to it every day at the moment. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I like this thread very much, especially because I found a great liking in Izzy's music that I didn't know before reading the women's thread, I must say. I'm really into his stuff (and him) right now, listening to it every day at the moment. 

Welcome to my world. I've been there for 20+ years:wub::izzy::drool::devilshades:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fonsa76 said:

About Izzy's birthday... what if we make it in to one Trending Topic in twitter...

I don't think we have enough people to do it. It usually takes 1000's to get something trending. So we'd need to convert at least 950 more people to the Izzy 'No!' club before April. lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't think we have enough people to do it. It usually takes 1000's to get something trending. So we'd need to convert at least 950 more people to the Izzy 'No!' club before April. lol

impossible isn't it? poor izzy...

but one person can post more than one... as long as the hashtag's right... definitely mission not so impossible

Edited by fonsa76

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Speaking of Hollywood Rose: 

Izzy at 2:54 Fuck off!!! LMFAO:lol:

lmao I love how Axl comes back through the door like nothing happened. And those pics are from the '95 hard rock opening in Vegas. Supposedly there's a DVD out there of the whole show but I've never been able to find a working download link. :(

• Like 1