Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

10 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Cause clearly stalking is the way to a man's heart :facepalm: I don't wanna be a smart ass but we might be talking about the same person, I mean, the guy deleted all his tweets Izzy style :P but one of them was about his friend going to LA and a couple days later he tweeted Izzy "where's she?". I promise I'm not a detective, i have the terrible habit of looking for cute pics on the Izzy tag everyday. :ph34r:

If it's that Lisa C. chick then yes. :facepalm:

And that's a fun habit not a terrible one. :P

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

If it's that Lisa C. chick then yes. :facepalm:

And that's a fun habit not a terrible one. :P

OMFG 

Spoiler

I didn't know her name but the guy used the initials LC, it has to be her!! This is all super weird and knowing how much Izzy hates drama he must be scared or something :blink:

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

OMFG 

Hide contents

I didn't know her name but the guy used the initials LC, it has to be her!! This is all super weird and knowing how much Izzy hates drama he must be scared or something :blink:

This is the girl

I was tempted to PM Will and see if he wanted to email Izzy to warn him awhile back but I forgot about her until you posted earlier. I know he's a celebrity and probably used to this stuff but it's still creepy. :crazy:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

This is the girl

I was tempted to PM Will and see if he wanted to email Izzy to warn him awhile back but I forgot about her until you posted earlier. I know he's a celebrity and probably used to this stuff but it's still creepy. :crazy:

Spoiler

It has to be her, definitely. Well, whatever, while this Twitter drama was absolutely unnecessary, I hope she is fine and she finds help or something. :shrugs:

And sorry to the rest that might not be interested in this drama. Here, have some Izzy judging us :lol:

tumblr_okm1i606t31vhe7gio1_1280.jpg

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dat pose :rofl-lol:

Its like He just saw cockroach tht crawling to Him.

Don't know how he does it but he manages to look awkward 99% of the time. Luckily, he manages to look adorable the same amount of time so it's OK. Let's say he looks adorably awkward, like a baby deer in headlights. :P

• Like 3

I love the way he always come out on stage and does the hand salute thing, almost every time.

Anyway really itching to tweet Izzy asking if he is thinking about doing anything for AFD 30, the whole LA bill board has got me fired up again. :facepalm:

Never seen this one.

image.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I love the way he always come out on stage and does the hand salute thing, almost every time.

Anyway really itching to tweet Izzy asking if he is thinking about doing anything for AFD 30, the whole LA bill board has got me fired up again. :facepalm:

Never seen this one.

image.jpg

What billboard?? What does it say?

Just now, Kmartin9928 said:

What billboard?? What does it say?

A new bill board/neon sign with the GnR logo has been spotted in LA, there are no current tour dates for 2017 in L A

There is a thread on it in the main section.

Ugh... That billboard is the worst. Getting all our hopes up once again. <_<

I'm moving to LA at the end of this year so if they play anywhere in southern California I'll be there. If Izzy plays I think I might die. Or be a big crying mess the entire time and look like a crazy person. One of the two.

Maybe that's why Izzy is being so quiet lately??

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ugh... That billboard is the worst. Getting all our hopes up once again. <_<

I'm moving to LA at the end of this year so if they play anywhere in southern California I'll be there. If Izzy plays I think I might die. Or be a big crying mess the entire time and look like a crazy person. One of the two.

Maybe that's why Izzy is being so quiet lately??

Aww you're moving to LA?? So jealous, I'm dying to go there, well, the whole Cali but it seems it won't happen anytime soon cause I'm broke af. Anyway, I really hope the whole reunion happens sooner or later even if it's just one show there in LA. I'd be happy for any of you guys if you get to see it.

• Like 2

Having given it some consideration, it's way to early for a Billboard to pop up on the strip, for a possible date in July, regardless of it being AFD5 or an extra tour date. If the photo is genuine it has to relate to something else, Right?

• Like 1

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

Aww you're moving to LA?? So jealous, I'm dying to go there, well, the whole Cali but it seems it won't happen anytime soon cause I'm broke af. Anyway, I really hope the whole reunion happens sooner or later even if it's just one show there in LA. I'd be happy for any of you guys if you get to see it.

Yep, in October for school & work. I've lived in Northern Cali my whole life so I'm pretty excited to wander around the other half of the state for awhile. :)

If a show does happen with Izzy I promise I'll periscope it for you guys!

• Like 1