Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Słash said:

Well I had a really weird dream about Izzy.

I saw I am in LA and my mission was to find Izzy, I came to know he lives in a building on the 5th floor and there was a restaurant on the 7th floor. 

So I kept looking for him all over, the restaurant was huge, it was like a theme park, it had different sections, I thought the best place to look for Izzy would be the restaurant cause he would come to eat dinner there as its in the same building.

But I kept on looking and looking and looking and could not find Izzy, I asked everyone if they have seen Jeff, I thought to use that name cause maybe the waiters know him by that name, but still I failed.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Cant wait for the next episode :headbang:

33 minutes ago, Słash said:

Well I had a really weird dream about Izzy.

I saw I am in LA and my mission was to find Izzy, I came to know he lives in a building on the 5th floor and there was a restaurant on the 7th floor. 

So I kept looking for him all over, the restaurant was huge, it was like a theme park, it had different sections, I thought the best place to look for Izzy would be the restaurant cause he would come to eat dinner there as its in the same building.

But I kept on looking and looking and looking and could not find Izzy, I asked everyone if they have seen Jeff, I thought to use that name cause maybe the waiters know him by that name, but still I failed.

How stressful! :lol:

I only dreamt of Izzy once, not so long ago. He was teaching me to play guitar with his 1988 look and his arm around my waist. Yeah, I already know how to play guitar but I was good at faking it :P and yeah, I hated to wake up.

Edited by Darkenchantress

29 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I miss funny Izzy on Twitter. The avocado jokes, the Axl's impersonators videos... Oh the good old days :P

Me too. :(

The stradlin identity...

IZZY.png

Abraham Lincoln...

image.jpeg

Looking for Voldemort...

izzyscreen.png

Educating the fanboys...

izzytweet.png

And most importantly posting cover songs... :izzy:

Come back, Izzy!

nwQqdr6.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I only dreamt of Izzy once, not so long ago. He was teaching me to play guitar with his 1988 look and his arm around my waist. Yeah, I already know how to play guitar but I was good at faking it :P and yeah, I hated to wake up.

I wish I dream like tht too but with Axl, teach Me how to play Piano :max:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Me too. :(

The stradlin identity...

Abraham Lincoln...

Looking for Voldemort...

Educating the fanboys...

And most importantly posting cover songs... :izzy:

Come back, Izzy!

nwQqdr6.gif

tumblr_m21wu1lzeN1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

The Abraham Lincoln one cracked me up. Love his sense of humour :lol:

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wish I dream like tht too but with Axl, teach Me how to play Piano :max:

It was quite an experience cause it felt very real. His arms were so warm, OMFG. I'm sorry, my inner fangirl is on the loose :ph34r:

Edited by Darkenchantress

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_m21wu1lzeN1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

The Abraham Lincoln one cracked me up. Love his sense of humour :lol:

It was quite an experience cause it felt very real. His arms were so warm, OMFG. I'm sorry, my fangirl is on the loose :ph34r:

I want dream like tht!:bitchfight:

N' maybe a soothing moment with the AFD playing accoustic in Their Gardner place :drool:

Why My dream always trippy, never normal :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

This is my 2nd dream about Izzy, I had another one last year, I saw that we were at his house, even though it looked similar to my aunts house, it was me and a bunch of fans, we were hanging around with him, he seemed pretty cool, we talked for a bit, as proof for everyone I wanted to take a video and a picture of him that I met him, but I could not find my phone.....

I did ask him why he is not in GNR reunion, he was like "Well sometimes people just don't get along" 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

omg, the best dream :wub:

Speaking of dreams, last night I had a dream that Axl hugged me and smiled at me after I told my sister not to use phone during GnR gig. Such a weird feeling when you wake up :P

BTW, my first post. Hi, everyone. One more person who loves Izzy to bits :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I haven't had a dream about Izzy and to be honest I hope I never do because I'm so not going to be a happy camper when I wake up back to boring reality

Knowing my luck, I might have one tonight. FML.

Believe me, it feels like hell. :max:

Welcome to the avocado farm  @int8  :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, int8 said:

omg, the best dream :wub:

Speaking of dreams, last night I had a dream that Axl hugged me and smiled at me after I told my sister not to use phone during GnR gig. Such a weird feeling when you wake up :P

BTW, my first post. Hi, everyone. One more person who loves Izzy to bits :rolleyes:

If you got the money honey we got your desease. 

Welcome:)

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 3:28 AM, IncitingChaos said:

With a current tour going on I'm not sure how many are interested but this YouTube account seems to be posting some great footage from 2006 that he said he's compiled over time. Really some great performances in there. 

Stole this from the main section. :ph34r: "I want to introduce you to another old friend of mine... That is if he's still here" :rofl-lol: Starts at 1:41:46

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Stole this from the main section. :ph34r: "I want to introduce you to another old friend of mine... That is if he's still here" :rofl-lol: Starts at 1:41:46

Axl never getting over it :lol:

Thanks for the video! Always nice to see Izzy on stage! Also, Fortus is trying way too hard to be Izzy on SCOM video here. :P

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

And a real lame joke from Axl about a polish girl (No, I had a few hungarians...) :facepalm:

Izzy looks undeniably cool and so at ease an stage. I'm wondering. He lives very private and hasn't been touring or giving own concerts since when? 1993? Izzy's only visiting friends on stage for a few songs, right? But when Izzy is on stage he's as confident and present as if he'd never left it. 

And OMG, do I love that foto! Axl's face! Izzys little smile! They look like the best friends ever. :wub: 

10 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_ol9pcf1MBG1uw2kreo3_540.jpg

Edited by Tori72

29 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Izzy looks undeniably cool and so at ease an stage. I'm wondering. He lives very private and hasn't been touring or giving own concerts since when? 1993? Izzy's only visiting friends on stage for a few songs, right? But when Izzy is on stage he's as confident and present as if he'd never left it.

But he has no stage presence, remember?! :P 

I cant remember when he stopped touring with his solo stuff but I want to say it was around '96 or '97? Then he did the Japan tour with Duff in 2000. But that's why I was curious about the racing thing. Maybe he just switched and started doing that full time instead of playing regular shows?

58 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

But he has no stage presence, remember?! :P 

I cant remember when he stopped touring with his solo stuff but I want to say it was around '96 or '97? Then he did the Japan tour with Duff in 2000. But that's why I was curious about the racing thing. Maybe he just switched and started doing that full time instead of playing regular shows?

I haven't heard of the "not existing stage presence" before it was mentioned here in this thread. ;) 

The Izzy full time race thing? Never heard of it. I remember reading a statement of Axl, I think, saying Izzy had all those bikes and cars and went racing all day instead of playing music and writing new songs. Must have been from before the UYI recordings. Don't remember where I read it, of course.

• Like 1