08/08/17 - Miami, FL - Marlins Park

15 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Will It be very hot and Sunny inside?

I can only assume they will have the roof closed (and air conditioning on).  It is closed for almost every baseball game except a handful in April and maybe September when we get a cooler, lower humidity night.

• Like 1

Just a heads up that there were some more price reductions that showed up this morning (or maybe sometime yesterday).  The remaining lower level "behind home plate" seats as well as the entire second level have been reduced from $80 to $55.  Upper deck remains $35.  They are still holding the closer seats at $99/$150/$199/$270 as they've been for a while.

On 7/20/2017 at 7:17 AM, Gnrcane said:

Just a heads up that there were some more price reductions that showed up this morning (or maybe sometime yesterday).  The remaining lower level "behind home plate" seats as well as the entire second level have been reduced from $80 to $55.  Upper deck remains $35.  They are still holding the closer seats at $99/$150/$199/$270 as they've been for a while.

There's been a price surge for pit tickets.  Only Slash's side is still available, and they are selling for $360.

3 hours ago, JimMorrison4 said:

From the looks of things right now it's going to be a pretty empty show. I wonder if it'll be possible to upgrade from section 22 to pit?

They have been selling hundreds of tickets a day so, while I doubt it will sell out, it should be pretty full with a crowd of 30k+.

I'm sure you can upgrade if you are willing to pay the difference between what you paid and the $360 they are charging for the pit now. Maybe they'll drop back to $270 if they lower the other floor seat prices leading up to the show. 

The $270 floor seats are what they've had the most trouble selling.

On 7/26/2017 at 0:20 PM, Gnrcane said:

They have been selling hundreds of tickets a day so, while I doubt it will sell out, it should be pretty full with a crowd of 30k+.

I'm sure you can upgrade if you are willing to pay the difference between what you paid and the $360 they are charging for the pit now. Maybe they'll drop back to $270 if they lower the other floor seat prices leading up to the show. 

Where are you getting this info from? Hundreds of tickets a day?

On 7/26/2017 at 0:20 PM, Gnrcane said:

Hopefully they sell more. I remember how awkward it felt seeing them in Pittsburgh in 2002 and looking around at all the empty seats.

I bought lower level for this show because I'd just seen them in Orlando a few weeks earlier from the front row and these went on sale a couple weeks later. But now that it's getting closer to the show I'm kicking myself for not spending a little extra on pit lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Syk said:

Where are you getting this info from? Hundreds of tickets a day?

Adding up the tickets available in sample areas on ticketmaster and subtracting from the day before. The $55 and $35 seats have been selling at a rate around 200 a day. The $150 and up and especially $270 seats have been selling very slowly.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:53 AM, Italian girl said:

any pic of the venue?

Here's an up-to-the-minute pic .... probably 75% of seats sold, and there will likely be a strong walkup crowd for those who refuse to pay the Ticketmaster fees.

I think they want all the cheap ($35-$55) seats sold so that people are forced to buy the expensive seats to get in.  Don't think it will work, though ... I expect huge price reductions for floor and lower bowl.

Marlins%20Park%2007-29_zpsucirywwe.jpg

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence

On 8/3/2017 at 9:51 AM, Italian girl said:

does anybody know (or has an idea) where will they stay?

Yup, I'll be staying in my seat the whole time. 

Well as I thought the middle and upper level seats are almost completely sold out, no more $35 seats as the in-the-door price is now $50.

No more pit tickets, but still a ton of back section floor seats for $270.  It's a game of chicken at this point.  :lol:

44 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence said:

Yup, I'll be staying in my seat the whole time. 

Well as I thought the middle and upper level seats are almost completely sold out, no more $35 seats as the in-the-door price is now $50.

No more pit tickets, but still a ton of back section floor seats for $270.  It's a game of chicken at this point.  :lol:

Interesting. They actually raised the price on those floor seats. The off center sections in the back of the floor were $199 yesterday.