08/08/17 - Miami, FL - Marlins Park

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

What is a game of chicken?

It's a term originated when drivers would play a game whereby they speed directly at each other, and whomever swerves out of the way to safety first is the loser.  If neither car swerves, the head on collision makes them both losers.  LOL

In this instance, you've got people waiting to buy with the hope that prices will be lowered before the show.   And you've got the box office (and Ticketmaster) waiting to reduce prices with the hope that people will buy them at the currently inflated prices.  Eventually either the buyers will give in and pay the higher prices, or Ticketmaster will lower the prices.

I've waited until day of concert to buy tickets in the past, sometimes I saved a lot of money and sometimes it cost me.  Hard to predict.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2017 at 4:38 PM, JimMorrison4 said:

Hopefully they sell more. I remember how awkward it felt seeing them in Pittsburgh in 2002 and looking around at all the empty seats.

I bought lower level for this show because I'd just seen them in Orlando a few weeks earlier from the front row and these went on sale a couple weeks later. But now that it's getting closer to the show I'm kicking myself for not spending a little extra on pit lol

The 02' pittsburgh show kicked ass though! But yeah it did suck seeing all the empty seats there. I still say that the snowstorm that night didn't help any. 

• Like 1

Has anybody been able to find an info page for the show with the times for gate opening and things like that?  I'm assuming gates open at 5 but you know what they say about assuming!

I didn't think it was possible a few weeks ago but if there is a decent walkup crowd this show could end up sold out.  It should be a great show.  Hopefully the location draws a decent amount of South Americans and Europeans to make the crowd more fun/active than a typical US show.

6 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Has anybody been able to find an info page for the show with the times for gate opening and things like that?  I'm assuming gates open at 5 but you know what they say about assuming!

I didn't think it was possible a few weeks ago but if there is a decent walkup crowd this show could end up sold out.  It should be a great show.  Hopefully the location draws a decent amount of South Americans and Europeans to make the crowd more fun/active than a typical US show.

Cubans love rock?? Hmmmm......

27 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Cuba is in the Caribbean, not South America!  I said I was hoping for South Americans.

Yes, but in Miami there is big Cuban community. And also there is a big community from South American countries. I guess some of them will be attending the show

25 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Cuba is in the Caribbean, not South America!  I said I was hoping for South Americans.

Yes, i understand you, but i said   cubans not for South Americans, is because guess what most part of these crowd is cuban-american, and cubans most like .latin music , not many rock,in Miami live lot of cubans

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yes, but in Miami there is big Cuban community. And also there is a big community from South American countries. I guess some of them will be attending the show

This ?

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes, i understand you, but i said   cubans not for South Americans, is because guess what most part of these crowd is cuban-american, and cubans most like .latin music , not many rock,in Miami live lot of cubans

Miami remembers freestyle rhythm...so good!