08/08/17 - Miami, FL - Marlins Park

2 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

i might be one of only few but i actually hope they start late when i go. i wanna jam out until 2am, miss the last train and call in sick to work the next day. not walk outta there at 11pm like everythings fine n fuckin dandy lol its gnr ffs

It's true, it's a weird feeling walking out of a venue thinking "But the show shouldn't have even started for another half hour..." :lol: Before 2016, I think the earliest I'd seen him hit the stage in Vegas was about 12:15 AM :lol:

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

This is crazy

When's the show supposed to start? That place is either gonna be pretty empty tonight, or literally 80% of the crowd is still buying beer and t-shirts...

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's true, it's a weird feeling walking out of a venue thinking "But the show shouldn't have even started for another half hour..." :lol: Before 2016, I think the earliest I'd seen him hit the stage in Vegas was about 12:15 AM :lol:

When's the show supposed to start? That place is either gonna be pretty empty tonight, or literally 80% of the crowd is still buying beer and t-shirts...

This show sold well according to the ticketmaster seating chart. I would think most are In line for beer, t-shirts or the restrooms. 

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

A lot of people are reporting being stuck in traffic actually... that sucks.

I never understood why people wouldn't leave early enough to give themselves plenty of time to park and get to the venue. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

i might be one of only few but i actually hope they start late when i go. i wanna jam out until 2am, miss the last train and call in sick to work the next day. not walk outta there at 11pm like everythings fine n fuckin dandy lol its gnr ffs

I hear you. I think the backlash the band would receive for going on late would hurt them financially and fan wise at this point. We have an entire generation of people who feel absolutely entitled and can't seem to grasp that things don't always go as planned. I caught the Las Vegas show on April 8th of last year and they came on at damn near midnight. That felt like a Guns N Roses show.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

I never understood why people wouldn't leave early enough to give themselves plenty of time to park and get to the venue. 

You can't comprehend the traffic around this stadium. I'm inside but it was horrible 2 hours ago!

3 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

You can't comprehend the traffic around this stadium. I'm inside but it was horrible 2 hours ago!

Yet you made It on time. When 35,000 people are trying to go to the same spot there Is going to be traffic.

Edited by ironmt
  • Like 1