08/08/17 - Miami, FL - Marlins Park

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm hella glad the Alamadome is covered...I would die, just die! This Alaskan girl melts over 75* lol.  I am getting there super early so I don't have to wait in a long line!

I am curious as to what made you choose the Alamodome show being that you are from Alaska?

3 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

You can't comprehend the traffic around this stadium. I'm inside but it was horrible 2 hours ago!

You are correct.  The nightmare getting to that stadium is one of the reasons I didn't attend.  The hour trip from where I'm at would have been 4x that.  With work it just wasn't possible.  It would have been much better in terms of traffic if they had the show at the Dolphin's Stadium.

It's hot but not too bad.  If you're from Florida you're used to this.

I was told by the Sheriff's deputies that normally work these events that they only close the roof and turn on the AC when it rains....because apparently it's extremely expensive to do so.

1 minute ago, Juventino said:

I don't really care too much about the lithos in general, but as a Gunners and Miami Vice fan I may have to start looking online for one of these.

It's enough for me to have them digitally! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Juventino said:

I don't really care too much about the lithos in general, but as a Gunners and Miami Vice fan I may have to start looking online for one of these.

If that doesn't bring back memories. The series ran from 1984-1989. 

Just now, The Linguini Occurrence said:

Hotter than hell here!  I'm parked in 3rd base garage, anyone else?  Got a few beverages for the wait after the show. Lol

Have a great show! :headbang::P

Now it's starting to look like something!

20 minutes ago, ironmt said:

I hear you. I think the backlash the band would receive for going on late would hurt them financially and fan wise at this point. We have an entire generation of people who feel absolutely entitled and can't seem to grasp that things don't always go as planned. I caught the Las Vegas show on April 8th of last year and they came on at damn near midnight. That felt like a Guns N Roses show.  

well i think the millenials should stay the fuck home if they dont wanna have a good time. take a selfie outside the venue and go home to bed. but youre right. seems to be all about the money and less fans = less dough. i think another big concern are the noise bi laws in most cities, which exist only because of the same entitled bastards complaining about not wanting to go to a gig at midnight... with the shows being outside im pretty sure a few cities would pull the plug if they run past the curfew and we all know what happens when you pull the plug at a gnr gig lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Lol, today is nice..in the 70's but it can get super cold and make it feel like Antarctica in the winter. 

My girlfriend Is absolutely hooked on all of those reality shows based In Alaska like  Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Catch, Alaskan Bush People, Alaska The Last Frontier ect. We moved from Pennsylvania to Arizona to escape the snow and cold and now after watching these shows she wants to take a cruise to Alaska. 

• Like 2

Just now, ironmt said:

My girlfriend Is absolutely hooked on all of those reality shows based In Alaska like  Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Catch, Alaskan Bush People, Alaska The Last Frontier ect. We moved from Pennsylvania to Arizona to escape the snow and cold and now after watching these shows she wants to take a cruise to Alaska. 

I lived in Arizona for 6 years moved back to Atlanta last year. Hotter than hell there. What city are you in?