08/08/17 - Miami, FL - Marlins Park

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

I lived in Arizona for 6 years moved back to Atlanta last year. Hotter than hell there. What city are you in?

LOL, It Is hot as hell. We are In Kingman and travel down to Laughlin/Bullhead City where the temps are 110-120. Doesn't It get humid In Atlanta? We are looking to stay In Arizona but head back towards Flagstaff where we can have the seasons. It was crazy, we stopped for fuel In Flagstaff on our way through to Kingman and they had a snowstorm the night before so they had snow on the ground with the beautiful green pine trees and a temperature of 60 degrees.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

LOL, It Is hot as hell. We are In Kingman and travel down to Laughlin/Bullhead City where the temps are 110-120. Doesn't It get humid In Atlanta? We are looking to stay In Arizona but head back towards Flagstaff where we can have the seasons. It was crazy, we stopped for fuel In Flagstaff on our way through to Kingman and they had a snowstorm the night before so they had snow on the ground with the beautiful green pine trees and a temperature of 60 degrees.  

I was in Vail, a suburb of Tucson  😏

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Lol, today is nice..in the 70's but it can get super cold and make it feel like Antarctica in the winter. 

In Argentine we havePatagonia and is also terrible cold, with snow and have lot of turists of everywhere, muchs of US and Europe

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That Jungle clip was intense. Sounded like Axl was bringing something extra 

It was pretty good. Not as good as the last NA tour but still, pretty good. I missed from the solo in DTJ to the second half of Estranged (I assume Better was played in between?) but overall it sounds like a decent show so far. RQ not so much tho....

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It was pretty good. Not as good as the last NA tour but still, pretty good. I missed from the solo in DTJ to the second half of Estranged (I assume Better was played in between?) but overall it sounds like a decent show so far. RQ not so much tho....

Without veering off from the show too much it saddens me that RQ has suffered the most from year to year. 2016 was insanely good on RQ

• Like 1