08/08/17 - Miami, FL - Marlins Park

5 hours ago, JimMorrison4 said:

It was weird they decided to leave the roof open considering how hot it was but maybe that's what helped with the sound? 

I was talking to the police/security before the show started about the roof and they basically said it's very expensive to close and to have to turn on the air conditioning ....and that they basically only close it entirely when it rains hard.

As for the show, great show, entire band was on and Axl sounded awesome all night!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, axlsend said:

Go to NY!:lol:

5 hours ago, axlsend said:

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Vegas/L.A. B-)

Yes, One of these two...

I loved Every single moment yesterday... Set list, axl's funny faces, his speach, slash's solos, their sweat :p, Every Song was perfect, They were on Fire!

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Yes, One of these two...

I loved Every single moment yesterday... Set list, axl's funny faces, his sprechi, slash's solos, their sweat :p, Every Song was perfect, They were on Fire!

See ya in NY!😀🗽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

I'm jealous and pissed off.. This is fckn' amazing.

Axl's always been good on Jungle...altho of late, it had taken a nose dive...
Gotta be said, he sounds and looked up for this one...stalking the stage ! 
It's nice to hear his voice in this shape...those first screams are demonic like 

and the full song is solid and with energy ! 
Watching the first 5-6 songs of Miami, he really was sounding a lot better for me ! 
By November, he'll either be a beast or in need of a LONG rest !
This is the Axl we need for that Rock In Rio stream ...
*Note to Axl...Streamed = worldwide audience of armchair critics ! Bring it and

stick it to them next month.

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

I also have to say that Melissa kicked ass last night, I dont care what anyone thinks, she fits. The weakest link here is Frank, if you replace him with Matt it would be the only thing that could take this band to even a higher level.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

What is Axl trying to do in that clip, grab Slash's guitar, playing some sort of prank? It's funny, whatever it is. ^^  That moment needs to be a gif.

Looks to me like Slash had a broken guitar string.  Axl grabbed it and showed it to him and Slash laughed.

Slash broke a string during one of the songs at Marlins Park.  I can't remember which song it was.  Strangely, he used the same guitar later on another song (which I also don't remember) and they didn't fix it.  I guess neither song needed high notes.

Edited by Gnrcane
  • Like 1

For those asking a few pages back, here is the transcript of the KOHD Trump, North Korea commentary:

Alright, we got one more. And as I'm sure most of you are aware, now that our leader, [unintelligible], wonderful leader of our country, we have threatened North Korea, as well, with fire and fury unlike the world has ever seen, and, doesn't he have like golf courses here, Duff?, somewhere around here, at least in Florida.  So this could be the last time we get to sing this, you never know.  I'm just sayin'.  We all want this to work out differently, right?  We do, but, you know, you gotta put your heart in it.  I'm trying to make the most of every situation here.  Turn lemons into lemonade.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

For those asking a few pages back, here is the transcript of the KOHD Trump, North Korea commentary:

Alright, we got one more. And as I'm sure most of you are aware, now that our leader, [unintelligible], wonderful leader of our country, we have threatened North Korea, as well, with fire and fury unlike the world has ever seen, and, doesn't he have like golf courses here, Duff?, somewhere around here, at least in Florida.  So this could be the last time we get to sing this, you never know.  I'm just sayin'.  We all want this to work out differently, right?  We do, but, you know, you gotta put your heart in it.  I'm trying to make the most of every situation here.  Turn lemons into lemonade.

I think at the beginning that unintelligible part actually sounded like he said Thor, our wonderful leader....which is hilarious to me:rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Axl is so dumb

• Like 1