The Daily Hate

AtariLegend

I did laugh at The Mail on Sunday today, more in its naivete than anything else. Apparently Theresa May's meeting with Donald Fart was a ''triumphant example of Britain's moderating influence on American foreign policy, a resumption of the 'special relationship', a victory of statesmanlike persuasion'' to rival Winston and FDR or Maggie and Ron: Theresa May came; she got Trump to voice some platitudes about NATO; she departed!

The minute she left Trump signed his immigration order haha

Edited by DieselDaisy

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think Trump himself should think twice. I'm imagining his motorcade coming down the Mall, flanked on either side by millions of angry Guardian readers.

I shouldn't be too concerned, whats the worst a Guardian readers gonna do, attempt to compose a witty placard? :lol:

• Like 1

Let's play hypotheticals. In the scenario Trump did attempt to take military action across the Mexico border.

Would May still be okay with him? I know what the likes of Farage and Jacob Reese Mogg would say. I'm just curious what the red-line for sucking up would be here.

It's not Iran. If the US nuked Iran, the right would be jumping and down for joy on TV demanding that we join in. Melanie Phillips would be on question time again calling everyone that didn't want a fiery apocalypse, traitorous anti-Semites.

On 2 February 2017 at 4:24 AM, AtariLegend said:

Let's play hypotheticals. In the scenario Trump did attempt to take military action across the Mexico border.

Would May still be okay with him? I know what the likes of Farage and Jacob Reese Mogg would say. I'm just curious what the red-line for sucking up would be here.

It's not Iran. If the US nuked Iran, the right would be jumping and down for joy on TV demanding that we join in. Melanie Phillips would be on question time again calling everyone that didn't want a fiery apocalypse, traitorous anti-Semites.

Did someone say nukes? 

Well this is going to be a night for the record books. Not the fact that the MPs voted to leave, it's all... those amendments they voted down tonight.

Voters historically never blame themselves, but are they really going to turn to a Labor government if anything goes wrong (with or without Corbyn)? I think if anything goes wrong over the next decade, they're just as much to blame.

I'm not surprised about the NHS one or the good Friday Agreement one, but I am surprised about the EU nationals one. The right wing media is trying to suggest there's mass support in the country for May to go into Trump mode.

Is their? I don't know.

9 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

The Iran thing was "if".

I think people forgot just how many civilians died as a result of the Iraq war just in the last decade. 

I'm not people. I'm ready. 

Trump hates Iran. He asked in his first defense briefing if we have nukes why can't we use them? Bannon is running the show. He's the Rumsfeld of 21st Century.