Asking out a girl

liers

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You just can't find good quality men at Walmart any more :lol:

it's a crying shame when you can't find a decent man at WalMart! hell i was accosted at our local grocery store, this sleevy guy asked me where something was and he had me kinda pinned against the shelves and then said he was having a party and would i be his date? he kept getting closer and i thought oh geez this guy is gonna chloroform me and take me out to his windowless rape van! luckily some woman came down the aisle and i said loudly ok i gotta get going have a good day! i want a tazer sooooo bad! :lol:

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's a crying shame when you can't find a decent man at WalMart! hell i was accosted at our local grocery store, this sleevy guy asked me where something was and he had me kinda pinned against the shelves and then said he was having a party and would i be his date? he kept getting closer and i thought oh geez this guy is gonna chloroform me and take me out to his windowless rape van! luckily some woman came down the aisle and i said loudly ok i gotta get going have a good day! i want a tazer sooooo bad! :lol:

I know what's up with the creepy people. My ex boyfriend's band was playing a gig in this real shitty trucker bar here and some toothless guy was following me around all night...guess I should have expected trouble the place was actually called the Ez on Inn...:P

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I know what's up with the creepy people. My ex boyfriend's band was playing a gig in this real shitty trucker bar here and some toothless guy was following me around all night...guess I should have expected trouble the place was actually called the Ez on Inn...:P

yeah but in a bar you kinda expect that, this was a frigging grocery store! :P

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

life is short. ask the girl out. when you're on your death bed it's the things you didn't do that you regret. and if you find someone you care for cherish them. that's my two glasses of wine on an empty stomach advice.

I was once in an elevator and said to the woman next to me "Hey, can I smell your pussy?". She slapped me and said "no", so I replied, "Oh, I'm sorry. It must be your feet".

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 3

so i was walking down my mountain today ( the swamp has dried enough to walk on :P ) at the bottom was a water company guy. he pulled up to me and said oh i'm just here to read the meter ( he was in a company truck so i felt safe :) ) i said i have my dog in the front yard will he be ok? he said yeah so i kept walking. when i was done he was still there by my house. he said i can't find their meter pointing over to my neighbors. i said oh it's down one road over by the street. he said oh it's one BIG house? and i said yeah it looks like a compund! we laughed and he gave me THAT look. i was pretty sure he was gonna ask me out, but he just said well YOUR house is that one there right? and i said yeah :P half expecting a call from cute water meter reader Troy now!:lol:

• Like 1

Lol...actually kept running into this super cute guy in Walmart today...he kept smiling at me, every aisle I went down there he was...funny thing is he reminded me of someone from high school, which is totally possible, but for the life of me I can't figure out who he might be....when I left he was standing in the parking lot smoking a cig watching me load the car, but never spoke to me...:blink:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

It seems all relationship roads must lead to Walmart :lol:

Right now it's Walmart, grocery store or the mall. My mom totally freaks out if I want to go out after dark...she thinks I will get into trouble being out at night....something's gotta change soon or we may have a fight...I am a grown woman for God's sake :wacko:

On January 17, 2017 at 2:44 PM, liers said:

Well here's the deal. There's a small convenience store about a mile from my house that I go to frequently. Not too long ago a new girl started working there and long story short I think she's cute and I'm thinking about asking her out. She seems kind of shy and we haven't talked much but when I come into the store I've noticed her looking at me and smiling a lot.

Now here's the interesting thing.... I've never asked anyone out. I've had relationships but they sort of just fell into place. I really want to ask her out but I don't want to look like a creep either. It's a small town and if I embarass the hell out of myself I still need to go to that store.

So, what do I do?

Should I just not ask her out? Do I just compliment her and she what she says? Guys, how would you do it? Or girls, how would you feel if you worked in retail and got asked out by a customer?

Why would you be embarrassed by asking her out?

Ask her if she wants to go see a movie or grab lunch or go for a walk  sometime.

If she says yes - awesome. If she says no - you are no worse off than you are now. Actually better off as you can stop thinking about her and move on to somebody else. 

Who cares if she says no. Nothing to be embarrassed by. Not everybody wants to date everybody who asks them. 

• Like 3