Asking out a girl

liers

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 4:19 AM, DieselDaisy said:

He bought a boat and went on a South East Asian noncing expedition - Thailand, Vietnam, countries like that. Nobody's children were safe.

Glitter was the Columbus or James T. Cook of nonces.

I was drinking a beer while reading this and just sprayed beer all over the monitor and keys.

Fucking hell, lol.

Listen. All men. If you are interested in a girl, ask her out!! Stop with all the wondering, and thinking, and second-guessing yourself. We want you to ask us out! If we are interested we'll say " sure that sounds great".. If we aren't, we'll say "oh sorry, I'm seeing someone." No big deal. See how easy that was? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Listen. All men. If you are interested in a girl, ask her out!! Stop with all the wondering, and thinking, and second-guessing yourself. We want you to ask us out! If we are interested we'll say " sure that sounds great".. If we aren't, we'll say "oh sorry, I'm seeing someone." No big deal. See how easy that was? 

There you go..... best response ever..:P

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

don't they still play Gary Glitter at football games and such? or no?

I don't believe they do dear, no, in much the same way Two Little Boys by Rolf Harris probably doesn't get much airplay these days.  Frowned upon I imagine it is, in the hallowed halls of BBC radio, where the scent of Terry Wogan still wafts through the halls :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well first they have to buy nice clothes, a nice car with their fake job.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ugh, we do not like these braggart type of men who exaggerate their jobs and such :) 

A car is always good, it doesn't have to be expensive though. Just clean.

Clean?!?  I got old crisp packets, empty vaporiser bottles, reciepts and a copy of Red Cities of the Night by William S Burroughs currently on my backseat.  An ice scraper and a sponge too i think.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Clean?!?  I got old crisp packets, empty vaporiser bottles, reciepts and a copy of Red Cities of the Night by William S Burroughs currently on my backseat.  An ice scraper and a sponge too i think.

Well a book and an ice scraper are fine, but don't make your date sit on empty chip bags with crumbs all over the seat ok? lol .. and what in God's name do you need a sponge for?? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Don't forget the rope, duct-tape, and shovel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well a book and an ice scraper are fine, but don't make your date sit on empty chip bags with crumbs all over the seat ok? lol .. and what in God's name do you need a sponge for?? :lol:

I'm not sure, I suppose its for washing it.  I find all sortsa shit in my car, money, jewellery...i found a wrap once! A copy of Superfly by Curtis Mayfield has had the cover sitting on my backseat since i bought it, fuck knows where the CD is.

Edited by Len Cnut

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Yes a man with a real job, getting divorced from one I had to support for about 16 years :blink:

3 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Don't forget the rope, duct-tape, and shovel.

Apparently when Bundy got pulled over once he managed to explain that shit all away with something totally plausible, including the fuckin' handcuffs :lol:  Say what you will about Theodore, he must've been masterful with the ol' improv :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You wont find nothing nasty, like mouldy shit, i have an allergic reaction to that shit (not literally, just disgusting) but just general litter and shit.  Nothin manky tho.

So now I'm manky because a lil ol orange rolled under my seat...thanks Len! :P

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Went out drinking with friends one night, the next morning I found lemons in my handbag and my car... wtf???:P

So you guys robbed the cut up fruit bins at the bar haha guess you got hungry!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Easy haha, it's gotta be one of the most terrifying experiences known to man! Looking back i don't think i ever asked a girl out unless i heard on the grapevine she was into me and even then in the back of my mind i was scared i'd get knocked back, i never had the balls to just go up to a girl i was into. I met my wife on a dancefloor in a nightclub which is abit different and i had the booze in me which helps.

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 1

So now I'm manky because a lil ol orange rolled under my seat...thanks Len!

I thought maybe you threw that in to make the disgusting hoarder animal feel better about him slovenliness so i thought I'd clarify, it ain't a compost heap in there, I just don't pick shit up :lol:

So you guys robbed the cut up fruit bins at the bar haha guess you got hungry!

We've all done it :lol:

• Like 1