GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

25010759_1993341974242733_1829210826016292864_n.jpg

No, No.....No, No, Nooooooo. Axl needs just the right professional lighting to hit those cheekbones to look good now. That's not Axl is it? It must be one of Axl's disguises.  I don't think I would know him if I was walking down the street & he was coming the other way. I think he's sad because Tracii & Erin are flirting hard for each other.

calm down.

Edited by Mararoyce
Really, calm down.
  • Haha 1

No he is not sad in the comments section the owner of the picture says he was very happy. He was with 2 beautiful dogs...was very cool with him

• jiminelson@carmenbarahonam estaba feliz. andaba con dos perros hermosos. yo creo que no le gustan las fotos, la vanidad y eso, ya sabes... pero fue hiper amable y buena onda el original bad boy.
Edited by Georgina Arriaga

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Where is he? 

This is the source:

The guy says that he was happy (regardless of his resting bitch face) and really nice. :)

"estaba feliz. andaba con dos perros hermosos. yo creo que no le gustan las fotos, la vanidad y eso, ya sabes... pero fue hiper amable y buena onda el original bad boy."

I rather Spanish natives translate it than me. :ph34r: 

PS: I like his shoes. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

They asked if she thinks Steven could be coming back at one point. But they did not ask about Izzy even though that was all over the fan questions. @Zoot come tell me to not freak out and get my bloody hopes up. I need a ticket now that I don't have one.

:facepalm::wow:

I have no clue what to think. :smiley-confused2:

6 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Talking? What does that even mean?

Inquiring minds demand to know.

They asked her how Izzy was doing and if he was happy and healthy. She responded that Slash had talked to him and that he was doing great. But she didn't say when this was or anything else about his involvement in NITL. :ph34r:

----

I think Izzy must be some kind of professional hitman or some shit with the way people avoid asking directly about him. :lol: Like if they mention his name 3 times, he'll crawl out from under their desk and kick their ass or something. It's ridiculous. :facepalm:

P.S.: the Izzy following the dog for 4 hours story was adorable and hilarious. :wub:

Edited by Zoot

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

This is the source:

The guy says that he was happy (regardless of his resting bitch face) and really nice. :)

"estaba feliz. andaba con dos perros hermosos. yo creo que no le gustan las fotos, la vanidad y eso, ya sabes... pero fue hiper amable y buena onda el original bad boy."

The good: Yay, sneakers :wow: And I'll say it again, he looks good on white!! Also for those of you who can't read spanish, the guy who posted the pic said he was ' he was happy. He was walking two beautiful dogs. I think he doesn't like pics, the vanity and all that, you know... But he was super kind and chill, the original bad boy' :heart:

The bad: It's probably from the pic but his face looks a bit stretched to me, like he had a plastic recently or something. The guy also mentions botox in the comments :nervous: But I'm not trying to imply something, it's probably just from his expression. And his 'resting bitch face' :lol: Axl confuses the shit out of me!! I mean, Slash for example he rarely takes pics, he refuses it, but Axl I don't remember to ever listen someone saying he refused a pic, but then he puts this face of 'anywhere but here' :P  Funny, this Axl guy haha

Edited by dgnr

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

The good: Yay, sneakers :wow: And I'll say it again, he looks good on white!! Also for those of you who can't read spanish, the guy who posted the pic said he was ' he was happy. He was walking two beautiful dogs. I think he doesn't like pics, the vanity and all that, you know... But he was super kind and chill, the original bad boy :heart:

The bad: It's probably from the pic but his face looks a bit stretched to me, like he had a plastic recently or something. The guy also mentions botox in the comments :nervous: But I'm not trying to imply something, it's probably just from his expression. And his 'resting bitch face' :lol: Axl confuses the shit out of me!! I mean, Slash for example he rarely takes pics, he refuses it, but Axl I don't remember to ever listen someone saying he refused a pic, but he puts this face of 'anywhere but here' :P  Funny, this Axl guy haha

There is only one Axl Rose for sure :P

4 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

There is only one Axl Rose for sure :P

I think it’s just the pic. Prolly the guy who posted it added some filters and whatnot. Axl looks tired tho. Love the shoes as well. And well, he’s still handsome in my eyes

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Well, Axl and I make the same facial expressions then. :P

Seriously, I ride public transportation and I'm pretty sure that's my default face the whole time.

Hehehehe 

love that expression “resting bitch face” 

:smiley-confused2:

Edited by Gabrielaerojas

11 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I have no clue what to think. :smiley-confused2:

They asked her how Izzy was doing and if he was happy and healthy. She responded that Slash had talked to him and that he was doing great. But she didn't say when this was or anything else about his involvement in NITL. :ph34r:

----

I think Izzy must be some kind of professional hitman or some shit with the way people avoid asking directly about him. :lol: Like if they mention his name 3 times, he'll crawl out from under their desk and kick their ass or something. It's ridiculous. :facepalm:

P.S.: the Izzy following the dog for 4 hours story was adorable and hilarious. :wub:

I like that Izzy and Slash are talking. Now if Duff and Axl would speak to him...:max:.

I want to hear about Izzy and the dog.

20 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

This is the source:

I'd like to point out that Axl doesn't have an IG account so no idea why that one got tagged in the photo.

35 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

They asked if she thinks Steven could be coming back at one point. But they did not ask about Izzy even though that was all over the fan questions. @Zoot come tell me to not freak out and get my bloody hopes up. I need a ticket now that I don't have one.

:facepalm::wow:

What did she say about Steven? 

P.S. BUY-THE-TICKET!! :P