Melissa background vocals

Once you understand Melissas role you can see shes like a whole big band in only one person. 

Would you guys like GNR to follow the Stones patch and have a big band onstage everynight? 

If getting back to only five guys its not an option anymore, then Melissa is the perfect fit. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Aside from maybe the CD songs which most don't give a Rats ass about she is useless. They played the classics songs better without her back in the day and could do it again. She might add vocals to one or two songs but other than that she is annoying as hell and looks like an asshole on the stage. I would gladly lose her backing vocals to omit all the other nonsense. I would also argue that her backing vocals don't fit on a song like Out Ta Get Me at all.  Another reason Gilby and Izzy were a better fit the Fortus They helped provide backing vocals.. 

This statement makes you look like someone

25 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Aside from maybe the CD songs which most don't give a Rats ass about she is useless. They played the classics songs better without her back in the day and could do it again. She might add vocals to one or two songs but other than that she is annoying as hell and looks like an asshole on the stage. I would gladly lose her backing vocals to omit all the other nonsense. I would also argue that her backing vocals don't fit on a song like Out Ta Get Me at all.  Another reason Gilby and Izzy were a better fit the Fortus They helped provide backing vocals.. 

I kind of agree with that and I'm also on the team that just wants five guys onstage but the band got in the big band thing during the 90s and most of the fans hated that, so isnt 1 better than 7? 

I know that personaly she doesnt fit, but musically, for what the band whants to achieve, I think she is better than having Roberta, Tracey, Diane, Cece, Teddy and all the fuckin others that were around in 92. 

• Like 1

She adds absolutely nothing to the band. In fact you could remove her completely and it would probably be better. She looks ridiculous jumping around acting like she's rockin out to Nightrain as if she's adding anything of value to the performance whatsoever.  Oh sorry she makes the train horn go at the beginning. Honestly she's completely useless. It's mind blowing she's actually in Guns N Roses. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, default_ said:

I kind of agree with that and I'm also on the team that just wants five guys onstage but the band got in the big band thing during the 90s and most of the fans hated that, so isnt 1 better than 7? 

I know that personaly she doesnt fit, but musically, for what the band whants to achieve, I think she is better than having Roberta, Tracey, Diane, Cece, Teddy and all the fuckin others that were around in 92. 

I just look at what they did during the Skin N' Bones tour over the 92 tour.. I don't think the band was ever so tight.  And those acoustic sets had a very "full" sound with only the 6 guys.  

She might add to a couple songs but she just look so ridiculous up there with those guys that the cheese factor outweighs that.  

4 minutes ago, Bono said:

She adds absolutely nothing to the band. In fact you could remove her completely and it would probably be better. She looks ridiculous jumping around acting like she's rockin out to Nightrain as if she's adding anything of value to the performance whatsoever.  Oh sorry she makes the train horn go at the beginning. Honestly she's completely useless. It's mind blowing she's actually in Guns N Roses. 

Axl does that. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bono said:

It was the moment that she walked out on the stage at the Troubador that I realized this wasn't going to be as good as it should be.  Don't get me wrong, I'd take this over nothing but it is still Guns N' Roses Lite.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl does that. :lol:

Nah he doesn't. It's a big massive horn sound that she clearly cues. You're thinking of his little train whistle he blew back in the 90s. 

Edited by Bono

Just now, Bono said:

Nah he doesn't. They are big massive horns at the front of the stage that she clearly cues. You're thinking of his little train whistle he blew back in the 90s. 

He had a button attached to it when I saw, he presses it because he dropped it in London and came back to press it again whe the crowd didn't respond enough. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He had a button attached to it when I saw, he presses it because he dropped it in London and came back to press it again whe the crowd didn't respond enough. 

Then I stand corrected. All the more proof that Melissa is absolutely useless 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ramsey said:

Does anyone know her age? 

Searched and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find

From the level of internet scrubbing it seems like she makes sure it is nowhere to be found 

She's 32. I found her age in about 2 seconds by the way...lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ramsey said:

Does anyone know her age? 

Searched and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find

From the level of internet scrubbing it seems like she makes sure it is nowhere to be found 

:lol: Are you new to the internet? I typed in Melissa Reese age and it comes up instantly that she's 32. Born March 1, 1985. Our definition of "IMPOSSIBLE" must be very different. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bono said:

:lol: Are you new to the internet? I typed in Melissa Reese age and it comes up instantly that she's 32. Born March 1, 1985. Our definition of "IMPOSSIBLE" must be very different. 

FACE TO PALM

As of a few days ago that info was NOT on the net

1 hour ago, jmapelian said:

She's 32. I found her age in about 2 seconds by the way...lol

I swear!!!