Live Nation is advertising this as the LAST tour?

30 minutes ago, MarlaHooch said:

There's no way it's the last tour.

Last night he literally said "we will be back, hopefully sooner than last time". And as has been said, if it were the last tour, it would be all over the marketing and not just on a LiveNation sub-head.

Yes already few we what thougth same

38 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

That's how I'm seeing it I think it more or less saying that this will be the "last" time Americans will get the band on this tour but it's been worded wrong 

Yes,this

in my heart I hope they,, especially the big 3, would continue as long as possible----I hoped so damn much:heart:

who knows they'll probably break and each do their own thing Axl&angus and Slash&SMKC-- --and possibly reunite to tour again or dare I say new music:shrugs:

Edited by melina i

17 minutes ago, melina i said:

in my heart I hope ,they especially the big  3 would continue as long as possible I hoped so damn much:heart:

who knows they'll probably break and each do their own thing Axl/angus and  Slash @ SMKC and possibly reunite to tour again or dare I say new music:shrugs:

Sure , as you said, thik what  Live Nation maybe not realise for the word wrong

5 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

Unless Axl's terminally ill or something, I don't believe this is the last GNR tour. That's most likely some kind of a mistake by Live Nation. If this was in fact their last tour, they would be promoting it as the last GNR tour everywhere. The news wouldn't be hidden on their website like it is now.

I remember watching the show at the t-mobile show on YouTube, thinking to myself "I hope this isn't because Axl is terminal". Then I said to myself "don't be so morbid asshole"

1 minute ago, melina i said:

haha, I erased erased it and typed again:rofl-lol:, yeah I have 0 likes now0

Just 10 likes for day  not is nothing ?

2 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

It's pretty realistic cause all 3 made enough money, Axl wants to join ACDC and NuGnR was always the worst in marketing. 

+ MSL said so years ago. 

What said MSL??

Just now, Ratam said:

Just 10 likes for day  not is nothing ?

you know if you want--look on tops of this web page and you could become a "club member" and then you have unlimited likes.  It's on the very top of this page , I think it's $15.00 US dollars..........it says members sign in

Edited by melina i

Just now, melina i said:

you know if you want--look on tops of this web page and you could become a "club member" and then you have unlimited likes.  It's on the very top of this page , I think it's $15.00 US dollars

I know , but i live in other country ,not in US, not care  was joke ☺

Just now, Ratam said:

I know , but i live in other country ,not in US, not care  was joke ☺

@Ratam it's not only for US people.. there's people from all countries are club members  not only US anyone could:rofl-lol:

Edited by melina i

7 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Was on ticketmaster.ca this am looking for something and this banner is at the top.

guns_last_tour.jpgguns_last_tour2.jpg

This is from live nation and ticketmaster.  They are saying this is the "last" tour? 

When did this start? 

Do you believe it?

Discuss

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................how 'bout that?

Maybe they're just going the Eagles/Crue/Everyoneelseintheworld route and saying it's the last and they'll just keep saying it?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, schneiderc39 said:

True or not , this sucks for us true fans. Scalpers are gonna screw us........

At $300+ a pop for lower bowl seats at MSG this leg, it's not like GNR aren't screwing us already...

10 minutes ago, axlslash said:

At $300+ a pop for lower bowl seats at MSG this leg, it's not like GNR aren't screwing us already...

Does suck but this is one thing I allow myself to overspend on ( true fan ) but I don't want to give out handouts to those that are not

Thread title slightly misleading.  I wouldn't say Live Nation is exactly "advertising" as last tour.  I mean it's there in a fairly incospicuous spot, not exactly a big promo.  Which makes me lean more typo/exaggeration by someone. 

7 minutes ago, Original said:

Thread title slightly misleading.  I wouldn't say Live Nation is exactly "advertising" as last tour.  I mean it's there in a fairly incospicuous spot, not exactly a big promo.  Which makes me lean more typo/exaggeration by someone. 

It is an advertisement on the MAIN page in both the USA and Canada.  That may seem hidden to you but it is the first thing you see when you go there.  It is not hidden or on some random page, it is designed to be seen and designed to sell tickets.