Garden of Eden - mandela effect?

On 8/5/2017 at 8:06 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Innuendo was a real comeback album for them. During the 1980s they had been more pop and single orientated, although there are some good stuff during that period. Paradoxically they were probably at their peak as a live band during the 1980s as evident at Live Aid.

Who, Guns N Roses? 

I have the Welcome to the Videos DVD....100% confirmed my version has the bouncy ball with lyrics at the bottom.

Here's my 2 cents....I joined this forum in 2005, you can look at my profile, but apparently since I had not been on in a while, all my former posts/threads have been deleted.......my fault for staying away so long I guess, or...are the previous posts lost somewhere in the Mandela Effect void???

I seriously dug into this whole "Mandela effect" thing, and while it IS an interesting theory, I have to say I firmly believe it's all a bunch of bull shit. 

People remember things incorrectly, than team up with other "idiots" who also remember things incorrectly, and have created a controversy. People tend to not pay attention to things very well, then claim to be "experts" later. While I DO think the scientific principal behind multiple dimensions is possible, this is not an example of it, and proves NOTHING. 

One of the biggest Mandela effect, so called proof, is the Berenstain Bears books. I read those books as a kid, a lot. I think I had most of them. Anyways, I Always called them BerenSTAIN Bears, yet EVERYBODY would correct me and say "No, it's BERENSTEIN Bears." I never understood why everybody said I was saying it wrong, but eventually I started calling them Berenstein Bears also. Well now, I feel it is a small victory of sorts. I was right all along, it's everybody else that was stupid.

6 hours ago, papashaun said:

I have the Welcome to the Videos DVD....100% confirmed my version has the bouncy ball with lyrics at the bottom.

Here's my 2 cents....I joined this forum in 2005, you can look at my profile, but apparently since I had not been on in a while, all my former posts/threads have been deleted.......my fault for staying away so long I guess, or...are the previous posts lost somewhere in the Mandela Effect void???

If you got to the 'ask staff anything' section they can restore your previous post count [ i think] @downzy?

On 04/08/2017 at 4:33 AM, Jackamo! said:

Does anybody own Guns n' Roses Welcome to the Videos? The music video DVD collection. If so, could you throw on ''Garden of Eden'' and tell me if there are karaoke sing-a-long words across the bottom of the screen. The video on youtube doesn't have this and I no longer own the DVD to check myself. In my head it 100 per cent had the words across the bottom of the screen with a bouncing ball. I'm curious if this might be one of those Mandela effect things.

Had the VHS and there was definitely lyrics on the bottom of the screen. Always loved that song... And Slash's black Les Paul custom😍